RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

777, An Alchemical Approach to the Universe
My spirit burns with the flame of the divine to be able to build with such kindred spirits!! Id love to learn from everyone of their, and your own very experiences as a human being during your lifetime and what it means for us to expand , when it comes to the Energy centers, whether it be the Meridian, or Chakra system, Auras, Astral Projection, Kundalini Energy, the Transmutation of Sexual Energy etc. 
 Up to this Point in time I've spent the last 7 years of my life researching , understanding, integrating, and living the methods of the ancient hidden mystery schools of Esotericism, practicing yoga, pranayama, magick and energy transmutation reguardless of the Mask and Label our ego decides to throw on energy . My goal is to travel the world, start a foundation for approaching the Alchemical Mechanics of this universe on all levels within and beyond the physical . Ive started a YouTube series addressing the deeper aspects of the Universe on an experiential level , while providing evidence, true accounts etc, so you can see and try for yourself and we can understand the Mechanism and The mechanics behind it on all levels!! 
  E = mc2 Energy equals Matter ( M ) x Light ( C ) squared
LETS BUILD AND EXPAND TOGETHER!! LOVE AND LIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok4R8e5SGjM&t=1099s
[-] The following 3 users Like SwameeGoldenLotus's post:
  • anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS, krya
I see this is your first post SwameeGoldenLotus.
As you trawl our thousands of threads and posts, you will find a number of us who have shared our stories of travelling the world in our search for knowledge, wisdom and truth.
I, for one, look forward to hearing more from you.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •