RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

A Possil-BLTY..,
Having had Lost My Previous text, I try to rehearse What Was Written In It. In hope if by chance, I get to write SomeThing of similar to the Intent of It.
In these Ages We Have barley come About to find World Peace in the ranks of the Order, That Governs This World, And As This Comes AbOut, We Will see The Unification Of All Spiritual, Both Religious And That Of The Floating Spirituality Into One Lum Sum, destined to Bring About A Unified Norm In Moral Code For All Living And BreaThing Things With A Mind Capable to ComPrehend It. More And More Politics Will Add On to Build A Foundation On These Moral Codes To Make ABout A Living In The Center Of A WorldLy One WOrld Peace. This Will HAPpen, BecAuse The WoRLd Leaders WILl ComE To See, That There ChaRade Can't FurTher ItSelf, As The PeOpLe Of The WoRld HAVe WOKeN Up To There WOrLd DOMinANcE, GaMes PLAYed BY ThE ELitE. THey WIll Be OVeRTaken By the STOrm Of ThESe MorAL COdes OF CHANGEs, ANd WILl Be MADE VISIBLe To THe MASsES THEmSeLfes. So...AS ThIs NEW NoRM WILl COME InTo PLAcE. ONLy One ALTeRNAtIve Is Set IntO MOtIOn.
BUt To BAck It Up A Bit.. 

A PerDiCtIon, Had I Had My PrEVIOus TExT, It WOulD HAvE BeeN A PrOPHecY, But It WeNt MissIng -SadLy

ThE WOrLd WIll FiND ItSelf In Need, Due To OverPOPulAtIon, To ENtERPrIse FurTher And DeEPer InTo SPAcE TRAVel. FOr THiS Is ThE FUTurE oF MANkiNd. LEArNIng ALL ThE MOrAL COdE, WILL BECOmE A NOrM THrOugHOut thE Land, ANd As It, Pass Onto AnOther CoNTineNt ANd COunTry In ItSelf. But How Far ANd LOnG It WIll TAKe, DePends On How PoliTics WIll FLorisH. SInce It Is Its Own ReLiGion

A StaTe Law WIll Be Come PlACed Into Place, Or A MoRaL COdE of ReLiGious/SPiRItual EsSenCe WIll COme INto PlaCe, EIthEr SHOwinG, Us DICtAtOrShip, Or A FREe WOrLd. ThE BAtTLe Of ARMAGeDDOn WIll OCcUre, ANd It WIll Not Be WIth Bombs Nuclear; But WITh The LiBerIty of MaNkInd. PeOpLe WIll Try to ThInk FreeLy, EItHer To the PolItIcAL/& PoLiCe StAte, Or ThE MorAL The Do Good AnD GOOd is DO To You UnTo In itSelf As Well, ComE APpArENt. EVeRy Body in BetWeen WIll Be WHit-eWashed, To WHerE TheY ArE Led To BeGin With By ThEMSelf, WItHout The MeNtAL LiBeRIty to Think, It WIll BECome A New POLiTicAL StAtE. ThE MoRAL COdE WIlL HAPPen. bUt A MaTteR oF TIMe. FoR The WOrLd WIll Be MaDe SO SIck () ThAt ThEre Is But ONe WAy Out, A One WOrlD OrdER. 

PeOPlE WIll TrY to FiGUrE OuT HOw TO SUBsTAIn ThEMSeLfs iN THERe REaLm Of PEAce. POliTiTians WIlL TrY To DRAg It On, ANd Not COme To This Moral COde, KNowing;... That If Everybody know How To Keep There Minds, All Will Flee And Leave the Politics To there Minds, As To Say, Every Vote W-Counts. We Will Become A GoVerMent Of People, As We The People Will Free There Minds; I'm Speaking From the States PerSpetive As Of Now. .. SpACe TraVel Is The FuTure. For Too Many People EQual, Quarrel and War. EVerYtHing That The WOrld Has To Offer, WilL ComE InTo PlAce. MoSt of The Things Are A REViSitatIon of The Old or The SeLeted In Few. So EvEryThing Written, Is But A Edition, or An EXtenSIon of Some Sort Of Write Or Knowledge, So EvEnTuAlly, We RUn Out Of Running Out Into Playing ArOund. Then A New ChAPtEr WILL Be WrItTEn.

When ReSOurcEs And LaNd Is ScArceLed, THeN REALity WIll STRIkE In. OnE CHILd PoLiCy AS In CHInA ALReAdY At hANd. ANimAL CLonInG, ALl Of This WOuLdn't Matter BUt As Food And HouSIng BeCOme NaRROw. CHAnGes WILl BE MADe. SO I SaY, In AN ALTERNATive. I HOPe It WIll Be A MorAl COdE StAtE of EssENCe, RaTHer tHe POLICe STAtE, ThAts ALrEaDy ParTiALLy AT HaNd. how Long This WIll Be DraGged Out, DePends Of How The ELite Hade Destined Themselfes to see the World To Be Played ArOund WitH. ALl Is A MaTter OF TimE ANd CHanGe; If We AROund to lIvE And See It ThROugh.

This Is WHy I ThinK ReLiGiOn SOuld Be COmBined WIth SPirItUaLity In TherE GLobal Sense. PerHaps Some Of You HaVe Had Had Bad ExPerIenCe WIth the ReLiGious In Mind, I Can COunt MysELf As One WIth It, But Only SCrIPtures, ANd ThAts WHat I'm BeCkoNing At, Can Help Like TeXtBook Help At School. ReAding Lessons, And EveNtually It Will SInk In, Do Good unto OtHers That Be DOnE UnTo You.... .. It Very SImple.

SPiRiTuALitY MiGht Be A DEePer Stage THEreFrOm. But ... ALl were, ArE Bound to SpeAke The SAme. The Well Being of Man... Mankind ThaT is if In CaSe You Did Not Get h-in...

I Suppose I Lost Track WitH The PerDiction, and Wished I Still Had The Prophecy i've Written, But was Lost, And Never Made it to the LigHt Of Day.

But Thanks for keeping with me and happy thinking: "to be religious & unreligious, that is the tRUe cause."
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Hello minart.

Though you have not indicated, on your personal page, the country of your origin, I assume that English is not your first language. I find it difficult to follow your texts, partly because of your seemingly random switch from upper case to lower case and also your sentence construction and grammar do not follow what I am accustomed to as a natural speaker and student of English. 
However, persevering, I find a great deal of sense and truth in what you write. With one major reservation. Your proposals and arguments seem confused in that they do not follow any orderly sequence. This suggests that your own thoughts are somewhat undefined and disordered. Perhaps this raises an explanation for the 'disappearance' of your previous text. In my experience, such 'disappearing' phenomena can be the result of your spirit guides (who frequently will be helping you to write such texts) not being satisfied that, what you have written, accurately represents that which they (your guides) wish you to disclose to your readers.
Whenever I receive channelled or guided writing, I make a strong point of examining and questioning what I have written since, in the ultimate analysis, I am obliged to take responsibility for what I disseminate.
I commend these thoughts to your consideration and will be happy to discuss further, whether on the public forum or by Private Message.

With profound Love from one spiritual traveller to another.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • anushri, Gerhard Botha
(11-27-2018, 01:59 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello minart.

Though you have not indicated, on your personal page, the country of your origin, I assume that English is not your first language. I find it difficult to follow your texts, partly because of your seemingly random switch from upper case to lower case and also your sentence construction and grammar do not follow what I am accustomed to as a natural speaker and student of English. 
However, persevering, I find a great deal of sense and truth in what you write. With one major reservation. Your proposals and arguments seem confused in that they do not follow any orderly sequence. This suggests that your own thoughts are somewhat undefined and disordered. Perhaps this raises an explanation for the 'disappearance' of your previous text. In my experience, such 'disappearing' phenomena can be the result of your spirit guides (who frequently will be helping you to write such texts) not being satisfied that, what you have written, accurately represents that which they (your guides) wish you to disclose to your readers.
Whenever I receive channelled or guided writing, I make a strong point of examining and questioning what I have written since, in the ultimate analysis, I am obliged to take responsibility for what I disseminate.
I commend these thoughts to your consideration and will be happy to discuss further, whether on the public forum or by Private Message.

With profound Love from one spiritual traveller to another.
MBS

Hi MOONBEARSPEAKS.

Let ME Start With This; ..Whereas My Writing of CapLock and LowerCAse Seem to Appear Random, They Not. Rather ARE ThEy PlacEd For Certain of CAnonTation in There Very Own Spot And Place TO SOund WoRDs Emphasised  and DAmped On There Own. TheRe Are Also OTher Mutiple Uses For It IN Which I WoN't Disclose In Here, As AlterNative Were the USaged Of ACCeNt CHaraCters "Acute, Tidle",.. etc ö ü, á é í ó ú ő ű ä, ǟ, ḑ, ē, ī, ļ, ņ, ō, ȯ, ȱ, õ, ȭ, ŗ, š, ț, ū, ž., WHich StrengThen The Sound of Words, But To Difficult for Non Accent USers/ReadeR'S, So Left OF From Being Made USe OF In Here. I Also Could Be Considered Similar to the Punctuality of Different Color Words And LEttERs to Make About DistinctIon of Whats Being Tried to be Said, Since TEXT is Limited in the WAY Of CoMmUniCation.

My PrOPhetic Writing, Not Shown ON Here, Which was Lost :-( But Gave Place For This Writing TO COme About, and So Hence Satisfied in itself, since its a Done Deal Since I Don't Like Things Dangling on the Floor, At Times. Smile .. SlOWIng DOwn When ReaDIng MiGht Help on a Personal Message COncerning My Note & Text.

I RecKon That Losing a Text ONe IS ProFOundly Attached Too, as attached one can be, Even IF By NEceSsity, Comes at A PRice of A FollowUp Text Being a More Disordered and UnRefined MessAgEin, Since The Mind Relies on What Was Already Seen PurchasEd in Visual and Certainty of Appeal. But As It Goes, Life Must Go ~~oN 

I'm of a Germanic Descend by Orgin of Birth If That MighT Help. But I COnsider Both Mutli-Lingued and Lingistic Orientated to be More of The Premise In Which I WrIte and Formulate My Text IN. In the Same Sense That I USe Poetry and Poetic IN MY "Verse' of Writting. But UnWilling to Speak About Myself, I Have Not Written This Very Last PAragraph in itself.. Hehe Lol

Well, I Hope You and the Followin`G of All Readers Come to Grip and Grasps of what im Trying to Say In Here or ~~There.,,. So To Bring About a Global Understanding to all Participants On This Forum, ANd ON Thi'sS Planet Earth. 

Thanks For Reading &commenting.. MOONBEARSPEAK, and Please to Meet Smile ..
[-] The following 1 user Likes mInart's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Oh P.S> I Realized That My Prophetic Text, Wasn't Meant to Be, AS Beautifully as it was written, It was never to make it in the Day of Light, Since it Got accidentally Deleted, And This Previous Message Above Was Come About,.. Hence the Note On Being Satisfied for FYI []. I Live My Life By The Premises That What Never Comes About, Was Never to Come About IN It's First Place, Since KARMa and DesTiny Has a MAtter of Time; And Place Like Fate Speaks of IN () ItsELf. .. Altho . .. We Make Out own Destiny, Some Things Are Not Meant To BE. So I LinGER, and DoN'T LiNGeR.., On ThESE/THIS PremisES More And More IN ItsElf. ..Always Another Stage to GrASP...

This Addon cAme about, SINCe i previously did Not UnderStand a Certain PART & PorTION of YoUR TeXT (MOONBEARSPEAK] , But Noticed Of I't After the Texting and Posting of the PreViOus Text Above . SO I ThOUGHt-T I Add That Formulation on For Clarification And My Sense of Peace of MINd.
SO... FOR YOUR ..FYI
HApPY TRAiLS and PleASe`D To Meet .. Smile

._UnRefined; Definitly, But On a AlterNAtive, Second Basis, AS ImmIGrant in A DifferEnt Land, I Get To ReExPerience All Things AnEwed With the Notice of Old; The Brave New World. And All This is Done Without Prior REsEarch or Study IN Itself So AS of So Far, Since The MiGratIon Process Has Soon Come About, I Decisited Not To LEaRN AnyThing Above The Norm Till That Time PAsseS, So I'm Simply Running ON Old FuEl and Past UndeRStandings That AccumiLate With ME Since THA't Time BeGun. I RecKon This Might Not Be The BEst Thing, But As The COnStITuation of the State States, One IS Free To PRacTise a RelIGIon or No ReLiGIon at all. And This is Why I Said, It IS the Fact to be RelIGIous and UnReligiIous At the Same Time, That Will MAke the Mile In This New Day And Age in the States And )(Soon to be ArOUnD the World'Sz. So I'm On a PoLITical Trail Till I PAss the MigRation Process and Go BACKk Into StudyIng All That Was Left Off Perhaps 7 Years Ago. Not Easy Running on Old Fuel But That Seems toB My ONly Option as of Now. I Just REcentLy Started To Read/Study SCrIpTures Again, and ON My Way to the StuDIes Left Behind aLl So Long. AlTho My StudiEs Are Different. IT Shows PerHaps Why My Writing Top First Above Is UnReFined, With the Addition of HavIng Lost a Text, That was More PowerFul IN Writing, But PErhaps Not as Spread Out Refined in What This ForUm Was In Need of to be, In the INformation Spectrum of Form. So Whereas I Morn My Loss, I REalize It was BEtter Since it was Written Month's Ago and Would HAve WithHeld, -WiTHsTood the Test Of Time, It Simply was not InDepth Enough To be Brought out in This Day of LiGht/Age. So I Make My PeAce With It, as I AlrEady Have, and EmBark a New Chapter and New Trail to Walk Ponder Upon To Get this UnDERStanding BAck Into Track, to Fill the Mind With What What What IT Needs. I CAll it a ReVisition , or Rendition. Hence the HAppy Posting of the Text Above.

I Guess I ToucHed All the BAsis of Your Reply NoW and Will Leave It at That For Now With Due Further Replies in peripheral View TheSelf.
Thanks For Commenting Again, and Happy of TH'E Please to MEet . M.

FYI, SPIRITuAL, UnSPIRiTUaL is ThE SaMe NOTIOn of ABOVE, &
  • Gerhard Botha
Hi Mlnart, 
Will you please  rather make proper use of the capital letters. 
It is not helping the easy read of your text. 

For example: This Addon cAme about, SINCe i previously did Not Und...

could just be This addon came about, since i previously did not und...
easier to read this way.

Thank you.
Regards.
Admin
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
(11-27-2018, 11:01 PM)Admin Wrote: Hi Mlnart, 
Will you please  rather make proper use of the capital letters. 
It is not helping the easy read of your text. 

For example: This Addon cAme about, SINCe i previously did Not Und...

could just be This addon came about, since i previously did not und...
easier to read this way.

Thank you.
Regards.
Admin

Dear Admin,

I UndersTand the PlIght In Which You or OTher's Might Be In IN Me USing Caps To My Write, But the PayOff of AlterNative is ME Losing TrackTion With My GuideS if i May CAll them So, I Try as Time ProgressEs to LimiT The Amount, But Losing Traction Will Not Produce any Message I'm Will to Put Out IN The First Place. Consider thIs Like Watching a Foreign Movie, Where You Who Watch Will HAve to Read the Translation. If Ever Done, It Makes Sense How This BEcomes a Different Enterprise Hearing a Different Language and Reading the Subtitle. This is Of Same No Differ. Juggeling Multiple Languages in Human/English Terms Is Not Not Easy, and CAuses Such PuNctuation to be NecessAry. Else They BE Non. I'm Not Only Trying to Convey a MEssage But a Change in Patter of Reading and Persuasion. SO TO GIVE READERS. This and THAT.
Its like aMountain Terrain on the Map, It Is Not One Colored But Multi to Make Sense of High and Depth..

This in Alternative IS No DiffERent, Words Wont Come Out UnLeS's They Are Given Proper Worth of In there Write, CAps and UnCaps Permit That, Homage, IT IS An ImPort, and Hence Do Not All Things Line Up With the HomePlace of State that ImpoRts it in For The things That ShOUld BE Read Properly. Sometimes we Say ...

It's A Never Ending Battle At My End too, to Keep Writing Like I would a Former Essay, But It Will Never Come About BEcause i be Left in the Dry By My Guide. Make it as a new Lesson of the Worldly School, We Go in 1st Grades and Learn the Alphabet, How to Caps it and When not. This is Just an ExsTensive CourSe OF FollOwUp. And Yes I KNow How This Might Sound To BE. But There IS More to It Then It Might Seem As I AM might BE Said

And this is All I CAn... I'll T Ry....

Dear Admin, ... Did you Notice that the Two Examples You Put On, Forth at your Request Are DIFFERENT. ..What Makes IT DifferEnt;?
IMAGINING ME WRITING ALL THINGS IN CAPS, does that differ not in the letters i write not in CAps.. Does ShOuting Differ Then that WHISpHered;? THis is What the CAP's Lock and Lower CAps Do, GiveIN Room to Sound PAUSE and ALIghn Like a RECording in time. Listening to a ReCording differs then Reading one, Because of the VOICE That IS Being Tried to BE ConVeyed in it. the Breathing, the breath the pause the Cunctation- LinGuistics is Part of My Life, and This is How IT HAs Found a Place in my Heart & Mind.

If I COUld Write Otherwise to YOU/Ya, I WOuld have, ... never ending battle... FYI i reckon a day will come when i will write all in the english font, but until then it will not come about since it is not meant to be. That is why im writing this to natural way, for you to see, the Higher Mind does not catch on to T... FREQUENCieS...Static
  • Admin
Like you said, as time progress you will try to limit the amount of caps. That's good to know. 
Thanks for understanding Mlnart

Word of advise to other readers though. 
Let's not take Mlnart Caps ways as a formal alternative way of writing in this forum please. Although the forum will not be too strict with wordings, it's however necessary to make your writings readable enough for all kinds of readers. That being said, writing with multiple colors could be disturbing to others for example.

If you have to go that road  because the guides inspires it, please don't forget to mention it at the beginning of your post as a message of warning.

Thank you.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS