RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

A lucid dreaming method.
Hello Friends,
For the past couple months, I’ve been trying upon myself different ways of staying awake while the brain is resting.
particularly how to get into lucid dreams. And so I thought I could share this with everyone interested in the matter.

About 3 months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee. Went back to bed, as I closed my eyes, I saw the very first few dream images. I started reasoning on what I was looking at (the dream images). And it wasn’t long before I realized I (my consciousness) was now in the dream. I found myself still reasoning in the dream. That was it! I started a lucid dream. I’ve repeated an exact similar experience night after nights over and over. I still got the same result. I came up to some conclusions.

It is possible to keep your rational mind awake when at the moment you see the first images of your dream. From that moment, start a mental speech. By mental speech I mean speak mentally about what you see, as you see it. For example “I see this dream image of people walking… hooo I see this are children dancing here, now I hear these 2 persons conversation ” and soon you will say “wohoo! It’s a dream and I’m conscious in it”. The key is to keep building mental sentences with an “I”. Like “I see… I hear…, I’m here…”

The “I” word will sort of reminds you of yourself, because the "I" recalls your identity. Therefore it keeps your mind awake. But as soon as you forget about yourself, you would simply experience the day to day dream we all know about.

I’ve tested this to be very effective at times when I just came out of a sleep or about to sleep. For example if you happen to wake up shortly in the middle of the night, or as soon as you wake up in the early morning. Let yourself go back to sleep, however this time, wait for the first dream images to popup and try to be aware of the brain images and yourself. You can do this by first looking for the signs of a dream. Then start mentally talking about it. As if you were telling the dream to someone while you are dreaming. Just remember to use the word “I”.

Notice: I advise to keep speaking of your dream experience throughout the whole dream. This helps a great deal in remembering the whole experience. I used to help a friend to astral traveling and her first problem was that she couldn’t remember any of her astral projections we had together. This problem kept on until she started speaking of her own her experience while she were having it.

“I am in trance now… ok now I’m standing from my bed, … but am I really in the astral world, everything seems like in real physical world, hooo but wait the outside of my house is totally different…” This create a long term memory you bring to your physical brain for remembrance.

If you have personally tried something which worked for you, please let us know.

Love and Light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •