RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A place of beauty
Did God make a mistake when giving us a beautiful world for us to  work hard at turning into a hell hole,should God have given us a hell hole and maybe we would have worked hard at turning the world into a beautiful place as God made.
[-] The following 1 user Likes timepicture's post:
  • Aceofcups
The Earth is beautiful because it is life. It gives life and provides substance for us to live. If the world was hell there would be nothing to give us life we couldnt exist. 

Also, I have faith that the human race is going to correct our ways. There is already a huge movement for not only acceptance of all races creeds and orentations but also the implementation of alternative energy sources. I believe the human race can evolve and is evolving. The Earth can heal itself from the damage we caused but it can heal even faster if we assist in the healing. Humans are meant to be the protectors of Earth and live in harmony with the natural balance. I believe and have hope that the human race can find this haromny in the future. I believe it is our purpose to find this harmony and be the gaurdians protectors or the maintence crew of the Earth

I hope my point of view adds to the discussion. I choose to have this view for the future because it gives me hope and hope is the definition of inner strength. This is my manifestaion for the future and my will of fire is to assist in this movement to make it become the reality.
[-] The following 4 users Like Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • popsthebuilder, Aceofcups, Skytiger, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Hello timepicture.

Find relevant posts using SEARCH top of Home Page, 
for example

If God exists, why is man faced with many miseries? by krya
What is the purpose of life on earth? also by krya 

L & L

PS Have you found any other mistakes God made?  Smile
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger, Uzumaki_Jesse, Aceofcups
Imho there are beautiful peaceful places to be found all over the world.
One can always make their own space beautiful or hellish.
It depends on how one treats those around them
Humans, animals, and most importantly Mother Nature.
Even if one lives in a huge city with very few parks, they can buy beautiful plants for both the outside and inside of their home.

Remember we ourselves can make life a heaven or hell.

The choice is ours.
[-] The following 4 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • popsthebuilder, Uzumaki_Jesse, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Aceofcups
(03-16-2018, 07:19 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: The Earth is beautiful because it is life. It gives life and provides substance for us to live. If the world was hell there would be nothing to give us life we couldnt exist. 

Also, I have faith that the human race is going to correct our ways. There is already a huge movement for not only acceptance of all races creeds and orentations but also the implementation of alternative energy sources. I believe the human race can evolve and is evolving. The Earth can heal itself from the damage we caused but it can heal even faster if we assist in the healing. Humans are meant to be the protectors of Earth and live in harmony with the natural balance. I believe and have hope that the human race can find this haromny in the future. I believe it is our purpose to find this harmony and be the gaurdians protectors or the maintence crew of the Earth

I hope my point of view adds to the discussion. I choose to have this view for the future because it gives me hope and hope is the definition of inner strength. This is my manifestaion for the future and my will of fire is to assist in this movement to make it become the reality.
Lovely words thank you
If you seek the truth see from the eyes of another,if you seek purpose see from the eyes of God.
if you judge another you must be God, people are dying to meet you.
  • Uzumaki_Jesse
(03-16-2018, 02:27 PM)timepicture Wrote: Did God make a mistake when giving us a beautiful world for us to  work hard at turning into a hell hole,should God have given us a hell hole and maybe we would have worked hard at turning the world into a beautiful place as God made.
You make a clear point friend; as our Creator is without mistake. Let all reflect on the impact they make.

(peace)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • Skytiger
(03-19-2018, 06:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 02:27 PM)timepicture Wrote: Did God make a mistake when giving us a beautiful world for us to  work hard at turning into a hell hole,should God have given us a hell hole and maybe we would have worked hard at turning the world into a beautiful place as God made.
You make a clear point friend; as our Creator is without mistake. Let all reflect on the impact they make.

(peace)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
God bless
If you seek the truth see from the eyes of another,if you seek purpose see from the eyes of God.
if you judge another you must be God, people are dying to meet you.
  • popsthebuilder

test