RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

A thought to share
I just want to share some thing with everyone. It is believed in almost every religion, that there would be that ONE DIVINE person who will appear in future and bring peace to the world. Ofcourse it is not a coincidence , but it could be possible that this thought might have been propagated several thousand years ago. For instance, one religion invented this thought to remain in power, the news spread to the others and then to be in race, other religions also started speaking about their Divine warrior. Like today, everyone tries to be in trend to maintain their power and fame. Why cannot it be possible in the ancient times when only the high ranked people used to communicate with the rest of the world and used to keep the knowledge only with themselves?  The general public/mass was always kept unaware and were ruled by those High personnels and persons. 
It is so unwise to wait for that one special being and neglect the  responsibilities  that one needs to fulfill today to bring or maintain peace in the world. Most people do not realise the goals of their own life and obstruct those who try to do their duties. And I was astonished to read that In Gita (one of the most revered religious books in India) , it is written that THE FAMOUS and most awaited  KALKI (incarnation of Vishnu) will be born in a "Brahmin"( the highest class in the caste system still prevalent in India) family. Now that I call manipulation because the so called "brahmins" feel proud that the God will be born in their class and they dominate the other groups. Pathetic!. It is so sad to see  the true meaning and value  of the terms "Brahmin", "Kshatriya", "Vaishya" and"Shudra", have been lost in this atrocious caste system due to which so many great people suffered and died. I know that there were and are many Divine beings in this world who worked and are working towards peace and unity and many were martryed. Why ain't the efforts of those beings acknowledged? When the ignorants do not value these people in human form, what is the guarantee that the selfish,unaware crowed will value the efforts of so called "divine warrior" who will reincarnate in human form in future, as the myth goes? If we are not going to save our present, how can we expect to have a beautiful future?
It was just a thought that came into my mind and I thought to share.
[-] The following 8 users Like anushri's post:
  • johngefnir, Ahadi Soul, krya, Skytiger, Gerhard Botha, Uzumaki_Jesse, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Admin
It is human nature to believe that the group or collective they support will be the one to 'save' the world. This is a sure result of our inability, currently, to admit to our own ignorance and our own dependence on the ego, which is instinctively only protecting us during our less conscious period in our long struggle for freedom which can only come from following the laws of life.

This constant longing or expectation for some "divine warrior" to appear is basically failing to realise that there is not only one of these 'higher beings'... but millions of them... at all levels of consciousness, handing out little bits of truth to people in all walks of life without them even so much as realising it!

It is almost impossible to expect that a young inexperienced person will be able to grasp the knowledge in the same way... with the same benefits... as a more experienced person. So life gives each person, each seeker, only that which he/she is capable of understanding. We should realise that life is a continual consciousness growth, and that every human is at his/her own level of consciousness... we all have equal potential, but we are far from all equal.

So the fact that many find their way onto forums like this one, or find themselves coming across a book etc which gives them some new thing to consider should give us a better idea of how knowledge is handed down to each of us individually.

The most important thing to keep in mind, however, is that no "divine warrior" is capable of turning us into a "higher Being"... every one of us has to do it on our own.

Here is a quote from the Esoteric wisdom of Pythagoras which might help...

“THE LAW OF SELF, OR OF SELF-REALIZATION
The law of self, or of self-realization, applies to all life from the lowest to the highest, to the
individual and the collective. Self-realization is to actualize what you potentially are. Every atom is god potentially and will some time be god actually. In the great process of manifestation the atomic being gradually acquires everything – its individual character, its freedom, and its divinity – by developing its individual character.
This law says that the individual’s development is his own business, that only the individual can
develop himself. Everybody develops by experience, his own working up of individual experiences. It depends on the individual himself whether, when, how, to what extent he will develop. Infallible insight and understanding are acquired only through his own experience. What is freely given to the individual is lost again, unless the understanding he already has can by its own work incorporate this with his general fund of experiences of life.
The path of self-realization is the path of arduous work from ignorance to omniscience, from
inability and impotence to omnipotence, from bondage to freedom. The path to truth is the path of your own experience of life through reality seen and lived. You must walk every step of that path yourself. Nobody else can walk it for you.”  

Take care now
[-] The following 5 users Like Finefeather's post:
  • Skytiger, johngefnir, Ahadi Soul, anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS
(04-27-2017, 12:55 PM)anushri Wrote: I just want to share some thing with everyone. It is believed in almost every religion, that there would be that ONE DIVINE person who will appear in future and bring peace to the world. Ofcourse it is not a coincidence , but it could be possible that this thought might have been propagated several thousand years ago. For instance, one religion invented this thought to remain in power, the news spread to the others and then to be in race, other religions also started speaking about their Divine warrior. Like today, everyone tries to be in trend to maintain their power and fame. Why cannot it be possible in the ancient times when only the high ranked people used to communicate with the rest of the world and used to keep the knowledge only with themselves?  The general public/mass was always kept unaware and were ruled by those High personnels and persons. 
It is so unwise to wait for that one special being and neglect the  responsibilities  that one needs to fulfill today to bring or maintain peace in the world. Most people do not realise the goals of their own life and obstruct those who try to do their duties. And I was astonished to read that In Gita (one of the most revered religious books in India) , it is written that THE FAMOUS and most awaited  KALKI (incarnation of Vishnu) will be born in a "Brahmin"( the highest class in the caste system still prevalent in India) family. Now that I call manipulation because the so called "brahmins" feel proud that the God will be born in their class and they dominate the other groups. Pathetic!. It is so sad to see  the true meaning and value  of the terms "Brahmin", "Kshatriya", "Vaishya" and"Shudra", have been lost in this atrocious caste system due to which so many great people suffered and died. I know that there were and are many Divine beings in this world who worked and are working towards peace and unity and many were martryed. Why ain't the efforts of those beings acknowledged? When the ignorants do not value these people in human form, what is the guarantee that the selfish,unaware crowed will value the efforts of so called "divine warrior" who will reincarnate in human form in future, as the myth goes? If we are not going to save our present, how can we expect to have a beautiful future?
It was just a thought that came into my mind and I thought to share.
You successfully touched on the truth of the fire of the Spirit.

What you speak of is a shame.

We should stay focused on the other thing you mentioned which is too in all sacred texts;

Do.... today.

good post.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Re-reading your post of a few days back, Anushri, I was struck especially by one particular sentence. 

It is so unwise to wait for that one special being and neglect the  responsibilities  that one needs to fulfill today to bring or maintain peace in the world.

What is unrecognised by a huge majority is that each one of us is one of those special beings;
to quote Finefeather:

This constant longing or expectation for some "divine warrior" to appear is basically failing to realise that there is not only one of these 'higher beings'... but millions of them... at all levels of consciousness, handing out little bits of truth to people in all walks of life without them even so much as realising it!

As has been said here before, each one of us is both scholar and tutor, constantly changing hats, according to each situation as it arises. 
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 5 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • johngefnir, Ahadi Soul, Skytiger, popsthebuilder, anushri
hi, fellow cosmic travellers. what if each one of us is a Christ?

let me explain..

each one of us is an organism with a population of around 40 billion cells.
each cell constitutes a nucleus(Spirit) which is the centre, a cytoplasm (soul) connecting the center to the periphery and a membrane (body) constituting the boundaries of the cell. so each cell has its own character each one has different hopes and dreams, yet at the same time, they all work for the welfare of the whole organism.
through example and research, we instruct them and guide each one on the right path.

we are given free will and so it is up to us to guide them to what is good and beautiful.

becoming a Christ, Christ meaning anointed, is a scientific endeavour.
the anointing oil is made in the brain when the pineal gland, producing a chemical that has the color of honey, and the pituitary gland, producing a chemical that has the colour of milk, produce a specific chemical balance resulting in the attainment of super consciousness, also known as cosmic consciousness.
these are the rivers of milk and honey that are in heaven. with the head representing heaven and the body representing earth.
we are told that each of us is a microcosm which means that everything in the universe (macrocosm) exists within us on a proportional scale so, you see, each one of us is the hero of his own inner universe.
[-] The following 2 users Like rael sa's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, anushri
(08-23-2018, 05:55 PM)rael sa Wrote: hi, fellow cosmic travellers. what if each one of us is a Christ?

let me explain..

each cell constitutes a nucleus(Spirit) which is the centre, a cytoplasm (soul) connecting the center to the periphery and a membrane (body) constituting the boundaries of the cell. so each cell has its own character each one has different hopes and dreams, yet at the same time, they all work for the welfare of the whole organism.
through example and research, we instruct them and guide each one on the right path.

we are given free will and so it is up to us to guide them to what is good and beautiful.

the anointing oil is made in the brain when the pineal gland, producing a chemical that has the color of honey, and the pituitary gland, producing a chemical that has the colour of milk, produce a specific chemical balance resulting in the attainment of super consciousness, also known as cosmic consciousness.
these are the rivers of milk and honey that are in heaven. with the head representing heaven and the body representing earth.
we are told that each of us is a microcosm which means that everything in the universe (macrocosm) exists within us on a proportional scale so, you see, each one of us is the hero of his own inner universe.

"Aham Brahmasmi" - I AM That Energy
"Tat tvam asi" - You are THAT
 As above so below
I am THAT I AM,

etc. Many to support your views and understanding.

There are numerous keys to the true knowledge and wisdom that is present within us and in the sound that surrounds us. We just have to learn to connect the dots. 

Keep up your work!

_/\_
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • johngefnir, Gerhard Botha
I have met many people in my life.
People of all races and religious beliefs. Some, like me, are quite open in their attitude towards other creeds and willing to enter into meaningful discussion. Others are extreme in their views and have the opinion that theirs is the only correct way, and if we don’t convert, or conform we are all doomed to hell and damnation for eternity. Some of these people just seemed to turn up for a specific reason, to show me something, or somewhere, then fade away, perhaps proving the ‘flat earth theory’ by falling off the edge!
Everyone is entitled to their views and beliefs, and I certainly wouldn’t criticise any one for their beliefs. I might not agree with them, but I value the discussion and their opinion is just as valid as mine.
The interesting thing however is that from everyone I have ever met I have learned something, or become changed in some way.
Some things I learned were unpleasant, some involved trust, or mistrust. Some things were as if a light had just been lit in a dark room.
Christ was a teacher. Everyone we learn from in a way is a teacher.
I met someone on this site who needed my help. We live thousands of miles apart on different continents. It was our spirits which connected, not our physical being.

John. 3. 5-8
Jesus said. Truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

It is my belief that everyone from whom we learn spiritual things, or those who lead us on a path of spiritual or personal discovery is a Christ.
We are born in a human form because of the sexual interaction of a man and a woman. The act is not spiritual, though some religions would have us believe it is so. It is a physical act, and we procreate just the same as do other animals. But we all have a Divine Spirit; a part of our creator dwells within each one of us, so we all have the ability to become a ‘Christ’, an anointed one, a special teacher.

It is true what you say Anushri, we are all born the same, but not equal. We do all have the same potential, but religions, politics and culture put us in little boxes and tell us we can’t escape.
Religions and governments tell us what we can and can’t do. The Roman Catholic Mass was always in Latin so the ordinary ‘Lay person’ didn’t know what was going on.  In 325AD the Council of Nicaea decided what was, and what wasn’t to be included in the Christian Bible. Some books were omitted because they were considered too important for the ‘common’ person to read! Some of these writings have been discovered but the most important ones are kept in secret by the Vatican.
We don’t even know who Jesus Christ was. We, like most people in the world today are only told what the ones in charge want us to know. Our Ignorance is their Bliss!
There are many good contributors on this site, and who knows, they, and you could be a ‘Christ’.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
(11-18-2018, 09:37 PM)johngefnir Wrote: I have met many people in my life.
People of all races and religious beliefs. Some, like me, are quite open in their attitude towards other creeds and willing to enter into meaningful discussion. Others are extreme in their views and have the opinion that theirs is the only correct way, and if we don’t convert, or conform we are all doomed to hell and damnation for eternity. Some of these people just seemed to turn up for a specific reason, to show me something, or somewhere, then fade away, perhaps proving the ‘flat earth theory’ by falling off the edge!
Everyone is entitled to their views and beliefs, and I certainly wouldn’t criticise any one for their beliefs. I might not agree with them, but I value the discussion and their opinion is just as valid as mine.
The interesting thing however is that from everyone I have ever met I have learned something, or become changed in some way.
Some things I learned were unpleasant, some involved trust, or mistrust. Some things were as if a light had just been lit in a dark room.
Christ was a teacher. Everyone we learn from in a way is a teacher.
I met someone on this site who needed my help. We live thousands of miles apart on different continents. It was our spirits which connected, not our physical being.

John. 3. 5-8
Jesus said. Truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

It is my belief that everyone from whom we learn spiritual things, or those who lead us on a path of spiritual or personal discovery is a Christ.
We are born in a human form because of the sexual interaction of a man and a woman. The act is not spiritual, though some religions would have us believe it is so. It is a physical act, and we procreate just the same as do other animals. But we all have a Divine Spirit; a part of our creator dwells within each one of us, so we all have the ability to become a ‘Christ’, an anointed one, a special teacher.

It is true what you say Anushri, we are all born the same, but not equal. We do all have the same potential, but religions, politics and culture put us in little boxes and tell us we can’t escape.
Religions and governments tell us what we can and can’t do. The Roman Catholic Mass was always in Latin so the ordinary ‘Lay person’ didn’t know what was going on.  In 325AD the Council of Nicaea decided what was, and what wasn’t to be included in the Christian Bible. Some books were omitted because they were considered too important for the ‘common’ person to read! Some of these writings have been discovered but the most important ones are kept in secret by the Vatican.
We don’t even know who Jesus Christ was. We, like most people in the world today are only told what the ones in charge want us to know. Our Ignorance is their Bliss!
There are many good contributors on this site, and who knows, they, and you could be a ‘Christ’.

I find it sad that these various believes are placed in a mistrust to come to you in various ways of how the people of the past have formulated life for us in the future now present times in it to begin with WITH. Christ if thats what it is written as is a spirit of one enabling another of Freedom and Liberity.. The Ever More Jesus Figure was never known or found so this should cause you to dismiss your doubt and do as Paul formally known as Saul plaused us to do, When he said whether he was or not in the flesh, we no longer know him in the flesh but in the spirit, Hold Spiritual matters with Spiritual things, else you will cause doubt to subside within the inter of you and this is not the cause The Figure whoever he was Was meant for another person to be hence is it called, the Annointed.
I personally dont go by the figure of Christ as he is named in the latin, but this is a different personal matter. All Have that Spirit in them as since if any be there to teach walk and live by the NATURE the VIRTUE, the CALLING the ACTS of that very Spirit You confess to be known under Christ in the Bibilical term to be. FOR HE whoever he is, has TESTATED himself by DEATH to being about a new virtue in this life for all who hear come and come to listen to the VOiCE of T r u T H.. That truth that tells us to be there for others, to not battle ourselves for noth but fight the war against our own demons and with it give availability to help others in return thereof with it, In buddhist Terms it states that Attachment and Non Attachment is of value, Well This is so also with the Help, To do so With no attachments and dig deep into it that no.. non attachments come into place.. it is not only (the so Called) Christ who is in Virtue, there are other Factors of Spirituality that come into Place. But each will give to there own regard and Teachings of Level, so That non Falter there own Run. Run the Race till the end, as one who after having submitted will not lose place of it himself, by the consent of never attaching but to the higher measures of truths in treasure of the hidden realm.  ... 

I barely woke up to this Phase and Sure Enough have words to say, But all in there due time. Life is of essence, but so is time. Dooms day come or come not has no virtue, for the All-Seeing has knowledge of all we may be done. But the Test of time is to conduct ourselves with it, and to endure the trace of the race to fully come into place to where we have GOing.

Non Attachments, WOrk On That, its a GOod Phase... Otherwise WE~ have little to less to ay
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zage maYin's post:
  • johngefnir
Good contribution. I see we are both singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •
(11-19-2018, 01:35 PM)johngefnir Wrote: Good contribution. I see we are both singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak.

I actually Left behind these Spread Sheets a long time ago, and its surprising to go back into these various topic once again. Slightly annoyed by it too, but i guess this is where the turbulence has lead me, and i guess i can indulge with it for some more time. A Rehearsing and Catching a Clip of change does me good too im guessing.

(08-23-2018, 05:55 PM)rael sa Wrote: hi, fellow cosmic travellers. what if each one of us is a Christ?

let me explain..

You Have to be a bit careful rael sa what you ponder the mind into, Everything that does not have a set of redemptive power or nature, is head knowledge in itself Which is of value and of proper stance, but unless the value is found in the heart meaning the Definitions that speak to us bluntly, then it is but mere knowledge of speech and will not hold in the court of law, I reckon and realize this is a bystage and a by stage nature that your expounding this on, but And this is where of and how Science comes into play. Scientist dont know what things are but match things to what they observe, when Heart Knowledge is in place, its the other way around, understanding it from the fact cuz it feels rather then it seems.
Im saying this to help you not enter the stage in persuvating yourself of a half truth, and run into the wrong line, If it sticks You know its solid, But there are many Pseudo truths that can come out when one tries to match it from a scientistic truth over to spirituality, rather spiritual to science. A Falter not worth the go into on, Perhaps you get what im saying
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •