RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

A thought to share
IMO Earth is one of many schools with many things to learn.
Religions are merely subjects we sign up for to learn the many ways we choose to experience Earths subjects that help us on our path of learning.
We have quite a lot to learn.
But each will graduate in there own time.
Enjoy the journey. Smile

Skytiger
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • johngefnir
Enjoy the journey indeed. All journeys have starting points and destinations, just as our life here on earth. It isn't the birth or death that's important. It's the journey between the two points that counts.
Blessings to you my friend.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Skytiger
A Journey of birth and a riddle of birth is what gives life such joy in the journey of life, Death is the journey of life, for it brings us to a new creation formally not known itself of indeed. BUT... the deal is, harm no other in the process and do no wrong, even if wrong is submissible off, We AS Higher Power should aim for a better term in this Life and the Lifetime we aim for ind-eed. This means no mischief unless it helps others in the due derision of playing them into a better part of life themselves, kiki** or surely but kindly shoot them the way to get out of there prison cell they have plainly aimed themselves to be. No harm shall be done and this is the creed.
I feel all Religion is good for something, but for most thing it is a binder that binds one to the cause that is all so forgiving of the reality it knows so seemingly to be, meaning, it does not know what it does but does what it does, hence spirituality is a gREater cause, but Albeit, With Relgion, Spirituality can find Its cAuse, So i Hope to Reckon You Study Up, Furthermore, Give on place to live it Out, That Which You all So Preach to be known for the former undertake to be going in doing the Right Things Indeed, Lets not make another human kind human being another one another one bleed. -mInart OUt.. lol
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
I’m not religious, as IMO religions were made by man to control others with a promise of ending up in hellfire domination IF they refuse to obey the humans in charge.

I believe in a Creator who loves all of us unconditionally.

That being said, I truly believe each of us are where we need to be to learn and experience what we came to learn.

We each are on journey of learning in the school we call Earth.  IMO

Heart
  • johngefnir
(11-23-2018, 05:30 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I’m not religious, as IMO religions were made by man to control others with a promise of ending up in hellfire domination IF they refuse to obey the humans in charge.

I believe in a Creator who loves all of us unconditionally.

That being said, I truly believe each of us are where we need to be to learn and experience what we came to learn.

We each are on journey of learning in the school we call Earth.  IMO

Heart

Religion is created by man, but so is all things apart of nature, Even the thought'z come through the minds of man, and have to find some sort of output thereby making it permissible to be of some sort of appreciation and of some sort of knowledge to be given in, Even what you call Spirituality is one of the minds of men, found in the internal and come out in the virtue of depth. But where religion and Spirituality differ, Spirituality;.. Religion has set rules, Spirituality most likely often is not bound by rules but guidelines.. All are guidelines, for if this happenes, That might be the cause. So one is more into Line by Line, whereas the other reads the wind. I consider all to be useful if taken into account to the considerable cause.
So I'm For and Yet Still Not Against, Since all can benefit, matter of fact is, How Do you listen, learn and take things in on. that matters.
Everything can be bad, being called religious means your overtaken by it, there could be a spiritualicious but then reading the wind goes to the ends of the earth, so it never gets called on that. But i say. all Is good, if taken into the right consideration.
EArth is the School, and all in it is part of it, so dont dismiss the journey of life, be part of it and learn without discriminating against anybody, or anything. We all should be too thankful for that Life was granted to us in itself, else we be unappreciative. 

I say Death is the Journey and Life is the school. We consider so less to little of death, but its a GOLDEN rUle, So go with it, and be happy for of It.
Control comes not from religion but from the cause of lack of virtue to givz others the space and religious rights of free will. This is the Control that is to be obliged against. Not the Act itself But that the Action. IMO... we all do good if we all do good. In My Opinion, this is the only Golden Rule. How one gets there does of no matter, so long there is no other harmed, and no other is harmed of oneself, then all is in wealth and all is in certain Bevel.

Lose faith in no thone but find faith in ALL'Z 'Z

.love dedicated, 101
[-]
  •
There is no death, just change.
  • johngefnir
(11-24-2018, 10:17 PM)Skytiger Wrote: There is no death, just change.

(11-21-2018, 07:20 AM)mInart Wrote: A Journey of birth and a riddle of.. is what gives life such joy in the journey of life, Death is the journey of life, for it brings us to a new creation formally not known itself of ...in..deed. 
< Quote from earlier post @ A thought to share
Disagree with that and i rephrase it anewed for your very oWN understanding... Smile
[-]
  •
We are Spiritual Beings experiencing life on Earth.
Each if us has something/s to learn.
We find that something within, and experience it.
Good or bad, we learn and keep learning all Mother Earth has to teach us.
Our existence is never ending, forever learning, never dull, and IMO a complete joy.
  • johngefnir
(11-25-2018, 05:33 AM)Skytiger Wrote: We are Spiritual Beings experiencing life on Earth.
Each if us has something/s to learn.
We find that something within, and experience it.
Good or bad, we learn and keep learning all Mother Earth has to teach us.
Our existence is never ending, forever learning, never dull, and IMO a complete joy.

Never alternating what one needs to learn, will never give place for someone once to learn

a Japanese master during the Meiji era received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
NaniN served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"
-Koan

What was said might be true, but what if it was tried to teach or show you of the bonds beyond the something each has to learn, and all is of that which is to be learned, since human history is recorded by the creator and maker of the sKY, all events and creation of matter is valuable to the matter of mankind. Being bound to traditions is good, but coming to the modern day of age with the bond of knowledge to the past is even more better, for reality matters, and time matters as well.
Never ending and complete (in) joy, is the end result of all things, Some claim the content NIRvBanna, existence is never ending but where do you make a choice to cause an ending to begin. Good or bad - we keep on learning but Mother Earth is only the reflector of all teachings that planet earth has to teach, and it itself is but a teacher when the school begins,.. When will (yr) school begin a-gain,?
I say we are all spiritual beings experiencing life in this Universe. For FYI, what the constellation of the stars predict, is what stands bound within the planet of the earth itself, hence we have Astrology. Im not denying your view is in an aspect of the right, but im grasping lately your bound to the olden days further then the latent days ahead. Speak it slowly, Speak it fast

(11-25-2018, 05:33 AM). re phase Wrote: We are ALL Spiritual Beings experiencing lifeS on Earth.
Each ONE of us has something to learn.
Good or bad, we ALLS learn and keep learning all Mother Earth has to teach us.

Our existence is never ending... There is one greater then I, and he can make that a chance of difference, Consider A Supernova, a death of a star, it does not completely die but it changes composition. This is why i say We Have no claim of our existence that is never ending, as there is someone Greater and above our own la-w. We call it GOD, Some Call it the Maker, Death and Life comeS to by him, We But are part of the whoLe equation. Worry about the Black Holes... I Keep you Out of it IF i can, but NOt even Light escapes it...

"Death to the values and the values in me
[-]
  •
First Earth is not the only place we learn in. It is one of an uncountable schools we incarnate on, it is our  duty to take care of the planet. If we don’t then we have  no right to be. 
 From all natural disasters going on all over the world I think it’s mother earths saying ‘you have overpopulated Me. I am fighting for my life, before you turn me into nothing more than a desert.’

While here we should IMO put Mother Earth FIRST, and the Animal Kingdom second.
Ourselves last.

If not Mother Earth will simply have more fires, Hurricanes, earthquakes, and other disasters as She lowers our population in order to save those who live in the oceans and the animal kingdom.

I say this to remind everyone that it matters not what religion we may follow. Love for Mother Earth and taking care of the non humans that dwell here, matter more.
Take care of the Garden, and She will take care of you/us.

IMO if we do so, we will learn more about love and gain understanding of Spirituality.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, johngefnir