RegisterLogin with Google+

An astral projection question.. Please share your experience!!
Does anyone have any negative  entities or spirits attack them while having an astral projection, and after words it carries over to the waking life, and you physically feel it ?
[-]
  •
I’ve been astral projecting for quite some time, and I’ve never been attacked by bad entities. Although it did feel like I was attacked in my first attempts. Before I even managed to astral project, I learned that one could meet other souls, bad ones or good one. So at each attempt, It was always like I was expecting subconsciously to meet them. And it really felt so. When out of my body, I become so alerted, and some of the things in my room took some wiered shape Smile … And sometimes other times I could sense things moving in the room. I got my brain washed by Krya, ensuring me not to be scared, and as time went by, I felt none of those things.

Otherwise, I don’t think that whatever you encounter there in the astral world will be carried over here in our world.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
I would like to share my experience with you it happened in my spiritual life I had been practicing how to do it for sometime, and I had many experiences before hand a lot vibrations, more thin one body etc... until I had this experience I was in my old room, and for some reason theirs this girl I knew for years although it could've not been her I liked in the past I also was talking to hear at that time I got mad at something because another person did something I did not like the person or spirit came to me with a face that was friendly to me so I caught of guard it shape shifted into this really built being I took off running, and thin suddenly it moved really quickly to where I was it bit me on my ribs so I woke up, and I felt it I was different my thinking seemed clouded at the time, and I felt like I forgot a lot after words, but I eventually remembered it went on for almost two to three years of trying to figure out how to get rid of it through maybe even prayers or even chanting it away it didn't even reading holy scripture it wasn't tell I used the pentacle that the being went away or being because I did not just have one experience like that some say that its crazy or impossible its not impossible when astral it is a must to have a protection on you I have continued to have astral projections, but nothing has happened like that again, but I still sometimes feel the spirit because it took a part of me that is why I stress it to people who practice astral projection to have a protection of some sort when doing this because entities do exist like that, and will take advice from anyone who has further knowledge on how to get rid negative spirits or have any advice on just astral projection.. so please share Smile
[-]
  •
Hello Joshua, 

I don't feel qualified to offer much help myself, but perhaps you would like to look at the following posts on the subject that are already on the forum.

THE DANGER OF ASTRAL TRAVEL AND HOW TO TRAVEL SAFELY

COULD YOU PHYSICALLY DIE DURING ASTRAL TRAVEL?
THE ASTRAL BODY, HOME OF EMOTIONS AND DESIRES
SOME TIPS IF YOU ALREADY ASTRAL TRAVEL
THE ETHERIC BODY, PROTECTION WHEN ASTRAL PROJECTING
DISORIENTED IN THE ASTRAL WORLD?
UNABLE TO MOVE AFTER THE ASTRAL PROJECTION EXIT
ASTRAL ATTACK
ASTRAL TRAVEL (by josekin 1)
LUCID DREAMS AND ASTRAL PROJECTIONS
THE ASTRAL BODY Parts 1, 2 & 3

PS This list also appears in the thread Limericks - a beginner's guide to the MSG forum 
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(01-26-2017, 11:11 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello Joshua, 

I don't feel qualified to offer much help myself, but perhaps you would like to look at the following posts on the subject that are already on the forum.

THE DANGER OF ASTRAL TRAVEL AND HOW TO TRAVEL SAFELY

COULD YOU PHYSICALLY DIE DURING ASTRAL TRAVEL?
THE ASTRAL BODY, HOME OF EMOTIONS AND DESIRES
SOME TIPS IF YOU ALREADY ASTRAL TRAVEL
THE ETHERIC BODY, PROTECTION WHEN ASTRAL PROJECTING
DISORIENTED IN THE ASTRAL WORLD?
UNABLE TO MOVE AFTER THE ASTRAL PROJECTION EXIT
ASTRAL ATTACK
ASTRAL TRAVEL (by josekin 1)
LUCID DREAMS AND ASTRAL PROJECTIONS
THE ASTRAL BODY Parts 1, 2 & 3

PS This list also appears in the thread Limericks - a beginner's guide to the MSG forum 

An afterthought - I consider your point on protection as vitally important if you are experiencing anything that could be interpreted as 'interference'  L & L
[-]
  •
I mean things are better its just I wanted this to get it out so people would know that do astral travel, and so that they could do it safely I more so want to help people that have went through something like this, and I probably will read all of them.... it was not tell I read this in the forms:
THE MAGIC OF PENTAGRAM
It helped me
[-]
  •
Thanks for sharing with us Joshua.
Reading all those earlier threads may take a while. I suggest you take it one or two at a time so that you can consider all those other views and experiences. Should you have any thoughts or questions, well that what this is all about. L & L
[-]
  •
Most people who claim to have 'astral traveled' may not even have actually left their body further than a few metres, and the images they remember upon waking are simply self generated and created in the emotional dream world by their own thinking and colourful imaginations... of course your journey may be genuine Smile
I have been consciously OB since around 27 years of age... am now 70.  I did this initially for my own experience and curiosity and at the time I was quite ignorant of the process and what it was possible to do in these worlds. The term 'Astral Projection' is technically incorrect, but if we must use it, for some sake, then we should be quite clear that it actually means that you are out of your body and in the Emotional world... everything else is NOT 'astral traveling.' Humans can be conscious in ONLY 3 higher worlds, The Etheric Worlds, the Emotional(astral world) and the Mental world... there are 49 in total... simply because that is the extent and  or potential of human consciousness... which means that in reality very few humans actually get into the 3rd or Mental world. This is a vast subject and each of these worlds have very definite qualities, so it is easy to know which world you are conscious in once you have gained the experience.
Often people say they have been OB and walked around their house and walked through walls and flew over their roof and even sneaked into the neighbours house... as I did initially... this is NOT 'astral traveling'... this is the Etheric world and it is identical to the physical world except that no colour exists in this world.
In this world many people who have 'died' get stuck through fear or confusion and I have helped many of these unfortunate people to find their way to the world where they come from and where their clan or family are.
The Emotional world ('astral world') is where most humans reside after death of the body until they are ready for a new incarnation. This world is very difficult to get to grips with because you can think up what ever you like and it will manifest, because thought is energy.
There are most definitely NO advanced beings in this world and so anyone you may meet there is no more advanced than anyone else who is incarnated. When we 'die' we return to the level in the Emotional world where we come from, we are NOT suddenly super advanced, we are simply the same being with some extra memories which might have remained inactive during the past incarnation...as well as all our new found wisdom from the last life.
Any way I could go on for hours here so if there are specific questions you wish to pose, I will be most honoured and obliged to attempt to help... I am of service to all..
Peace to all..
[-]
  •
Happy to greet you again, Finefeather.
I think you have given us a lucid explanation on a subject I have struggled with for years. From earlier posts, I guess I am not the only one.
Thank you.
When I have assimilated this, I may yet find a question or two.
[-]
  •
Thank you Finefeather for having put things to the light for us.
I do still have this particular question, taken from Joshua's initial post.

Entities attack, can you really be harmed by the astral entities? When and why?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astral Projection Beginners Questions & Answers
Started by: krya
Replies: 0
Views: 171
Last post by: krya
07-26-2019, 11:18 PM
  Astral projection
Started by: Isaias
Replies: 1
Views: 483
Last post by: krya
01-29-2019, 10:30 PM
  Astral Projection to higher planes
Replies: 4
Views: 1,623
Last post by: Isaias
01-31-2018, 08:22 PM
  Spontaneous Astral Body Projection
Started by: LizardKing
Replies: 5
Views: 3,211
Last post by: LizardKing
10-04-2016, 11:32 AM
  UNABLE TO MOVE AFTER THE ASTRAL PROJECTION EXIT?
Replies: 6
Views: 3,033
Last post by: oryx
01-24-2016, 04:16 PM