RegisterLogin with Google+

An astral projection question.. Please share your experience!!
My apologies for evading the OP Smile "Entities attack, can you really be harmed by the astral entities?"
During my first few months of serious OB practice I was more ignorant than aware of any harm that may occur during OB because in those days there was no internet telling all the fiction stories and sheer non-sense you can read about in abundance today. The facts of the matter are as simple as it may appears incorrect to those who have been believing these stories.
I am going to try to explain this as simply as possible and so please forgive me if it may not be as detailed as you may want it to be, this is a complicated affair...but we can go more into areas if needed.
We are Beings who, at this point in our consciousness journey, require 'other' bodies or vehicles of expression to sense and realise our surroundings... in the Physical world we have a body, which has absolutely no ties to us as Beings, we use it to sense and experience the physical world... when out of the physical body we have a Causal Envelope, which is the vehicle in which we reside. This Causal Envelope will also one day be discarded when we move from the human kingdom to the next higher or 5th kingdom of life... when we are then no longer human.
Now this Causal Envelope is an extremely powerful and resilient 'covering' which protects us as 'young' Beings during out of body times...and remember we all leave our bodies every single time we sleep deeply, and no one really comes back with a black eye, unless your body fell out of bed Smile
There are many 'entities' in the higher worlds, but the word 'entities' is misleading because it cungers up all kinds of scary thoughts. These Beings who reside in various levels of the higher worlds belong there just as you and I belong in the physical world right now, and I have never ever had anything that even resembles an attack from any of them. The most terrifying thing is encountering them for the first time might be a hair raising experience the first few times... because some of them are quite curious and some are also attracted to emotions like fear, sex etc... I have personally enfolded these 'entities' and when projecting love to them they just seem to wonder off and leave you alone.
So the biggest problem you will encounter is fear itself... and unfortunately as mentioned before this comes from the many untrue stories we read about by writers who have no idea of reality, and no personal experience.

The second thing is that in the Emotional world we can think up some very scary stuff, and this can manifests as real as if it come out of a horror movie...Smile  but this is our own doing, and happens because of the fear factor. I know of many people who want to 'astral travel' for some reason but are just too frightened.

The old saying "There is nothing to fear but fear itself" is an esoteric absolute.

We are slowly being indoctrinated from birth with stories of doom by ignorant people who have one goal in their miserable life, and that is to keep others from reality.

Now lastly I need to just mention that in the lower Emotional ('astral') world there are humans who are discarnate and have a bad attitude, like many, right here in this world, and these Beings are often nasty to the point of being a nuisance... however you need to realise that lack of fear and standing up for your sovereignty is of prime importance in your life in the physical world as well as in the higher worlds... and it is NOT pie in the sky that we each have ONE 'guardian' known as an Augoeides who is 'assigned' personally to aid us through our millions of years in the human phase of our life...these light Beings do not bring us good luck, or gifts, or even advice when we need it, because they know that that would violate our right to self determination... but they do, and will help protect us from malicious intent by some very sad minded discarnate humans... who one day will see the light and the way to love and unity...as is our goal.
Take care...
[-]
  •
{{{
thank you so much Finefeather
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
{{{
Finefeather, I don't know who you are or where you are from, but each time one of your rare posts appears, my immediate reaction is to copy it and put in a doc file. Your latest ones are no exceptions. 

In this instance, it is your final paragraph that interest me greatly, especially  it is NOT pie in the sky that we each have ONE 'guardian' known as an Augoeides who is 'assigned' personally to aid us through our millions of years in the human phase of our life. I do work at night, and have, on occasion, thought that particularly 'bad' or violent dreams, remembered on awakening, are possibly distorted recollections of 'out of body adventures.' 
     It is only recently that I received assurance of the continuity through millions of years, of this assistance by the one guardian. I have previously encountered the term Augoeides, could it have been in one of your posts?
     Would you regard it as exaggerated to say that, if I am anticipating an unpleasant encounter in the coming night, possibly as a result of an earlier, daytime encounter, which may have included threats, I do address my guardian angel, though by another word-form, with a view to minimising the unpleasantness of the wakened awareness of such an encounter? I call it 'the fright in the night.'
     Is it not significant that in the Christian religion, especially the Roman Catholic religion, children are taught to 'pray' to their guardian angel before sleeping for protection through the coming night? I have never, even in my years as a Catholic, come across an explanation as to why, such as you provide.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
{{{
Thank you Finefeather. Very helpful. Heart
[-]
  •
{{{
Hullo dear MOONBEARSPEAKS.
When we sleep at night it is usual to wake up not knowing much about what happened during our OB time... at best, and often, some remember some parts of their 'dream'. One common occurrence is... as we wake up we seem to just be holding on to some memory of the 'dream' or OB occurrence... then in a wisp... as if some nasty person just grabbed our dream and tossed it out the windows... memories of our dreams just disappear, as if they never even happened... leaving us curious and often quite frustrated...
The most likely reason for this is that when we re-connect with our physical brain memory it is incompatible with our Causal memory, because the energy difference is too great, resulting in a failure to interpret the 'dream' or OB time. If we imagine a radio station broadcasting a high frequency signal, then if the radio which receives this signal is not able to interpret it... then all we get is a garbled mess. Our physical brain memory is much the same... so the physical brain tries to do it's utmost to remember the experience and in so doing it relates the 'dream' / OB experience with the physical consciousness and we misinterpret the reality and may relate it to some emotional period or experience in our physical life... and to be frank...it might have nothing to do with the actual reality at all.
Also time is completely different in the different worlds and what seems to be ages in a dream may only be a few seconds in physical time... which means we could imagine the most elaborate experience in a few seconds and when we actually wake up it all happened in a few moments... this is the power of imaginative thought. Thought is the fastest occurring phenomena in our world... many times faster than light.
It is not easy to accept the fact that most of us are still quite a long way from being able to correctly and freely remember our OB experiences.
Consciousness, being an inner aspect of our Being, is always a subjective phenomena... whereas all objectivity occurs outside of our Being and is therefore more easily grasped. The reason for our incarnation in the physical world is the objectivity which occurs as a result of our 5 senses...we remember these experiences better than if we just read stories all day.
Now when we are OB the same thing happens because we have senses in our Causal body and when we return back to our physical bodies... the experience is returned subjectively. So the only way we can be sure what happened during out of body adventures is to do it consciously and thus objectively.
This has very little to do with our inability to remember our past lives etc, which is another story Smile
So it would be impossible for any one 'out there' to interpret a dream / OB experience of another, and expect it to be correct and of much value. We are far too complex a being at this stage to be regarded as typical...

Think above the depression, beauty always lies on top of the wave...
[-]
  •
{{{
Once again, I thank you. Your explanations are so lucid and acceptable. Another one for the Word File.

"Think above the depression, beauty always lies on top of the wave... 

Yes, whilst the depression can sometimes be a pretty nasty place, it is the foreknowledge of the beauty to come that sustains one, so your advice is to be commended.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
{{{
Finefeather I appreciate all of this thank you
[-]
  •
{{{
Beautiful! Thank you FineFeather Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
{{{

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astral Projection Beginners Questions & Answers
Started by: krya
Replies: 0
Views: 160
Last post by: krya
07-26-2019, 11:18 PM
  Astral projection
Started by: Isaias
Replies: 1
Views: 472
Last post by: krya
01-29-2019, 10:30 PM
  Astral Projection to higher planes
Replies: 4
Views: 1,611
Last post by: Isaias
01-31-2018, 08:22 PM
  Spontaneous Astral Body Projection
Started by: LizardKing
Replies: 5
Views: 3,199
Last post by: LizardKing
10-04-2016, 11:32 AM
  UNABLE TO MOVE AFTER THE ASTRAL PROJECTION EXIT?
Replies: 6
Views: 3,021
Last post by: oryx
01-24-2016, 04:16 PM