RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcturian, Pleiadian, Reptilians
During some recent research I came across these terms and came to know that these are believed to be alien races that once landed on earth and made tremendous contributions in creating and developing human race.

I was wondering if anyone else has done some research on this or hold some valuable information regarding ancient technology and principles. I am just trying to connect some dots and wonder if anyone can help me with this. 

Thank you.

Pranaam _/\_
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • krya
I apologize if this message has already been posted. I went off-line unknowingly and lost my post so I’m going to post again.

I am reading the same books. It seems the Aliens came to earth for gold which they needed to use to keep their atmosphere. They needed workers and chose a race that they thought would be good workers and hurried up our evolution.

I had always wondered why gold was so important, if it’s true, it explains why gold is important.

Did it happen I don’t know interesting books though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Admin
(01-16-2018, 07:33 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I apologize if this message has already been posted. I went off-line unknowingly and lost my post so I’m going to post again.

I am reading the same books. It seems the Aliens came  to earth for gold which they needed to use to keep their atmosphere. They needed workers and chose a race that they thought would be good workers and hurried up our evolution.

I had always wondered why gold was so important, if it’s true, it explains why gold is important.

Did it happen I don’t know interesting books though.

Thanks Skytiger. _/\_

I know you are talking about Annunakis. Though I have not read any book,  but I am aware of them as I am going through few information available through various sources.  
But, for the first time I came across the above mentioned terms. There are descriptions available in Indian texts and sculptures also but with different names.  I wonder whether they refer to the same alien races under different names or there were many more other alien civilisations.
[-]
  •
I wouldn’t doubt there were others.
I have seen UFOs.
[-]
  •
Maybe the angels know as the sons of God or Nephalims could be considered aliens. Think about it like this, listen to the word Aliens it sounds like A-lee-ins A stand for Adam or Atom, Lee also pronounced Le is the and In is well... in so "the Adam in or the atom in".

Kinda like the word intuition In= in, Tú = you It=it's Ion= billion years or eternity so intuition = Its in you for eternity!

I know kind of off topic but hopefully it makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users Like big mak rael's post:
  • krya, kashish, anushri, noman
@ big mak rael

What I've come to understand is that those called "Angels" or "Gods" of the past were in fact Alians or Extraterestrials. 
Alians sounds more like some kind of bad kind of Extraterestrials Smile

Ye
[-]
  •
(01-17-2018, 02:24 AM)noman Wrote: @ big mak rael

What I've come to understand is that those called "Angels" or "Gods" of the past were in fact Alians or Extraterestrials. 
Alians sounds more like some kind of bad kind of Extraterestrials Smile

Ye
Personally I believe those are all pseudonyms the are what the are and whatever word needs to be used for understanding is what's up for debate. Just my 2 cents.

I inherited the spirit of Adam and Michael so that might tell you where my belief is. I do however think et's existed but if E= energy and T= Tau or the cross or resurrection E.T. do my would mean energy of resurrection. Hopefully you find that interesting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
THis is interesting topic Anushri.
I'd like to also add my question this. What type of Alians contributated to our mindkind. I always wondered. 
Few years ago, John_ly one of our administrator posted a long thread about extraterrestrials, mentioning different kinds of those creatures. It'd be disgusting if Reptilians also contributed to our evolution Sad
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
(01-20-2018, 11:29 AM)admin Wrote: THis is interesting topic Anushri.
I'd like to also add my question this. What type of Alians contributated to our mindkind. I always wondered. 
Few years ago, John_ly one of our administrator posted a long thread about extraterrestrials, mentioning different kinds of those creatures. It'd be disgusting if Reptilians also contributed to our evolution Sad

Reptilians would explain why we seem to love war, as we have never been able to not have a war going on somewhere on the planet.

The bk I read about reptilians showed a race that fought often with each other. They are also led by females who live very long and will kill to rule.

Interesting but strange books.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, krya
(01-20-2018, 11:29 AM)admin Wrote: THis is interesting topic Anushri.

Thank you Admin.

"It'd be disgusting if Reptilians also contributed to our evolution"

BIGsmile 
haha.... Well I am not sure but yes, they did exist on our Earth according to many ancient texts, scriptures, sculptures, inscriptions, etc. If I try to filter out all these theories/beliefs, I come to the following theory, but , again it is a 'theory' and is subjected to change because the research is still going on. So please try not to be judgmental.

If we go with the theory that Humans were created by some advanced being using  the animals of earth, applying genetic engineering and modifying the DNA structure, then it is quite possible to explain why many have "Slave" genes i.e people who just cannot do anything without a "Master" , they want someone in any form  to guide them. Without that they feel lost, they feel there is no meaning to their life. These are the ones who cling to their belief system very strongly and cannot tolerate opposition.

Now, if we go with the theory "Sons of Gods married the daughters of Men"  which is quite famous around the Globe , then it is quite possible that there are people who have the "real" genes. These are the ones who are more connected to the stars, Nature, feel unsettled /alienated on Earth, they always look for ascension, try to the Real values, love peace and strive to attain the Knowledge and how to utilise it in cosmic welfare.

Now, there is a third category which is quite violent and finds happiness in satisfying their desires with violence. These take pleasure in difference, chaos, wars. Though it has great potential and highly advanced engineering abilities, its inventions and discoveries are only for their own use and to suppress the world so as to rule over it. It is believed that this kind of beings come the lower dimensions or from Mars. 

Well, there is also another theory that quite nicely explains few things. If the human race has been developed from animals so this means that we do have animals instincts and will sure to  behave like them. But, we also have the potential for raising our vibrations so that we can ascend to Human, then sage, Then Master, then the God or higher realm beings and then the Divine . It depends on which genetic code gets active with time and environmental and cosmic conditions. 

Well the above  theory is for you to ponder upon and share your valid knowledge and views so that we can derive something out of it. But, please do not end up having the never ending debate of Theist vs Atheist because I do not want the Admin to close this thread ..lol. Though I am not sure which race contributed more in creating Human race as the true  knowledge has suffered brutal assaults from the barbaric races of every era, but one thing I am very sure about is that we are the children of the Earth and the Sky and have the elements and traits of both.  

_/\_
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • Admin, Skytiger, big mak rael

test