RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awareness:)
Is awareness third force in between male/female polarity that harmonizes them by growing stronger like a bridge in between, or awareness is male/female polarity?

Am I speaking about the same thing? because if awareness is middle force with potentiality of harmonizing psyche, weakness must polarize it into two _ male/female duality, light and darkness, emotion and sensation. 

Emotion is electric pole of awareness, outgoing, Light and male, sensation is magnetic, receptive, dark and female. Stronger outgoing emotion is darker sensation, because they represent polar opposites within the same awareness, "Individual Identity" that is electromagnetic being.

Maybe, awareness is the both, from one hand it is potentiality of individuation by growing stronger to harmonize light and darkness within, become ONE and middle force having two hands able to control them by will. And from another hand, it is duality of male/female, light and dark until stays weak and only identifies own self in a form of material body through another disharmonious psyche? https://mytrailopa.blogspot.com
[-] The following 3 users Like Gelame's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, krya, Uzumaki_Jesse
interesting post Gelame,

There has been (a lot of) discussion on this site about energies and their behaviors. I believe your post is a very good description on how all of the energies that surround us have both a negative and positive force. I share this same point of view and it has lead me to much spiritual understanding.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and welcome to MSG,

Jesse
[-] The following 3 users Like Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • Artur.Spl, Gelame, krya
Sometimes to look closely what makes me asking, what is concept formed, and much basic stuff. is very interesting too

Sent from my SM-N900 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-] The following 1 user Likes herbertrafael's post:
  • krya
(08-08-2017, 06:21 PM)herbertrafael Wrote: Sometimes to look closely what makes me asking, what is concept formed, and much basic stuff. is very interesting too

Sent from my SM-N900 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app

Experience, but even after experiences still takes long time before we understand how human psyche works, but consider this _ if male is electric and female magnetic, stronger inner magnetism within awareness is lighter it becomes by holding own male. Only by growth of individual magnetic field awareness enlightens while external field operates as darkness and creates children, but what happens to individual magnetic field when we desire another is a good question as wellSmile
[-]
  •
Life and it's pleasure is just to remind us what is in heaven for us. Don't get consumed in for you will loose the real one.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
First you wake up, here awareness is born

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes usehername's post:
  • krya
Gelame, my understanding of awareness is knowing what is true or not. In that knowing, there is no question about what you are aware of. If there is, then you are not aware.
[-] The following 2 users Like Visitor's post:
  • krya, popsthebuilder
Awareness is knowing there is something greater than yourself.
IMO
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • krya, popsthebuilder
To be aware is to know that you are nothing but what is given.

To be aware is to know that you are given the very spirit of life and the sustenance of your soul is dependent upon your realization of such and the resulting relinquishing of doubt in regards to such.

To be aware is to only know. Yet knowledge itself is potential energy. What is it to only be aware of such potential and yet set idly by and turn your back on it?

I tell you all now that it is grave sin to know and not act upon regardless of the symbolism of your faith/ faithfulness / love.

peace
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • krya
(08-16-2017, 03:24 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Awareness is knowing there is something greater than yourself.  
IMO

Maybe something greater than present state of awareness in a form of material body, however and fortunately it is evolutionary state of being all the way to light bodySmile
[-]
  •

test