RegisterLogin with Google+

Biblical Prophet Looking for Spiritually Awakened Individuals
I am a Christian, but I'm not going to argue with anyone. I don't care what you believe in, I can learn from you, and I respect you. I won't go too deep into myself here, but I'm experienced in leaving my body, communicating with spirits, travelling to other planes of existence, and other things. I can communicate with gods, including Yaweh. I spent a long period of my life with the god Moloch, but eventually bound him and cast him into the pit. I am not some super power, I am a child lost in the universe.

My beliefs have garnered the concern of many mental health clinicians, leading to my being diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I'm completely sane, so my ability to negotiate with my clinicians is superb, and I've convinced my psych to comply with my request to stay off of antipsychotics.

My area of experience is in Biblical religion, but I have a set of beliefs that most Christians would call blasphemous. I've always been able to see others, making friendships with them along the way, even dating some of them. I moved, and moved again, leaving me with few spiritually awakened friends. While the internet was not my first choice, I've been turning to it. The lack of spiritual communication is limiting, but words on a screen are better than nothing.

Being a prophet, I can relay messages to anyone willing to listen, as I've done ever since I could speak. I can't guarantee an answer, and if there is an answer, it might not be what you were wanting. I can help anyone with any spiritual knowledge, even if I don't know something in the moment, there are many beings I can ask of for an answer. In the past, I chose to manipulate the physical world with spiritual power, but I gave it up due to my anger being an issue. I prefer to be a bearer of knowledge. If anyone is wondering, I could manipulate the temperature of objects, especially conductive materials like metals and water. I could take small lives, insects, and birds. The latter took much of my energy, so I didn't do that often. Telekinesis was tricky for me, usually limited to lifting small objects, like coins or sheets of paper. I never even got to the point of closing a door before I stopped it all.

I'm an intuitive person. When I was very young, I was visited by Moloch. He marked me as his child, and left me with a legion of his spirits. Not long after that, Yaweh visited me and gave me a sort of spiritual fire. I fought those, I guess I could call them demons, until Moloch returned. He indwelt me, gave me his power. He brought me to another of his children, and we trained each other. We often met astrally above the city in the night, surveying our domain, watching other spirits flit around the streets. That went on, until Moloch was gone. My best guess is that Yaweh plucked him out of me. He returned, and I cast him into the Abyss. I've been honing my spiritual abilities ever since, preparing for another god to come to me. When that happens, I will be ready.

There's a small part of my story. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I cannot be offended, and no knowledge is forbidden from you.
[-]
  •
Hello and welcome SetOnFire Smile
First I must say I like 2 things about you:
1) I am a Christian, but I'm not going to argue with anyone. I don't care what you believe in, I can learn from you, and I respect you
2) I cannot be offended

Those 2 words from you, allow me to engage you in discussions in an honest and friendly manner. So thank you for that.

The things you can do friend, are amazing!
I’ve met some interesting guys in this website who can do few things you can. But you seem to have gone just little further.
Few things you mentioned seems almost too good to be true for me Smile (please take a joke). This is of course probably due to my lack of knowledge or simply a different view on some of the things you mentioned. This is why you will be getting a lot of questions from especially, so you may enlighten me.

Starting with Yaweh and Moloch.
Who are they really?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
@admin

Yaweh is a name, one of many, for what I believe to be the creator of all things. He has sustained me throughout my life, and I trust in Him. I know many who distrust Him, or deny His power, and I believe they have the right to do so. He has marked my soul with His hand, and set it on fire, giving me power to do many things.

Moloch is a god, as far as I know, the god of child sacrifice. I believe him to be a fallen angel, one of the third that fell with Lucifer from heaven after the rebellion. He is powerful as gods come, the second most powerful I have encountered, and the only one I care to name. The other I do not know the name of, but he and Moloch were collaborators. Moloch also marked my soul, giving me a special command over spirits and the ability to manipulate the physical world. As far as I know, he is still in the Abyss, bound. However, should Yaweh choose to release him, he would roam free.

The names mean little, what matters is what they can do. Yaweh is the most powerful being I have ever encountered. Spirits fold beneath Him like grass under the foot of a powerful warrior. He can affect all things, spiritual and physical. Moloch is also powerful, but is merely an unfortunate speck compared to Yaweh. Moloch can affect both realms as well, though he is more powerful spiritually than physically, unless possessing a vessel.

I hope that answers at least a few of your questions. Feel free to ask more. Smile
[-]
  •
welcome to group Setonfire, think you choose the right name fore you, interesting post. Every coin have 2 sides, that is true for spirituality as well, and what we feed will grow, good or bad.

may i ask if you do any spiritual practices?

how would you describe spiritual awakening?
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Hello SetOnFire.

You bring some interesting and challenging material to our forum.

I am familiar with the names Yahweh, Moloch and Lucifer but have not engaged in discussion about them in recent years.

Last I heard, Lucifer had agreed to relinquish his power status and commence rehabilitation.

How does that sit with you?

Quote -I am a Christian, but I'm not going to argue with anyone. I have a set of beliefs that most Christians would call blasphemous. - Unquote

Yes, I would have to agree, since much of what you have written would upset most Christians I know, or have known.

May I ask, do you as a self-styled Christian, follow daily/weekly spiritual practices such as the mass and the sacraments? Do you have views on, for example, the sanctity of marriage, the eternal continuity of the soul/spirit after death, on multiple reincarnations and the influence of past-life experience, and karma, to mention just a few?

These are subjects on which I would anticipate interesting future discussion with someone of your spiritual experience.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
@Gerhard Botha

Spiritual Practices: I do meditate, but I understand there is much more to things than just that. I don't practice any rituals, or observe any days or periods of time relating to spirituality. I used to, when I practiced Wicca. I had a shrine, to which I would make offerings, and I celebrated the solstices. I never became too entrenched in that, so I'm not very familiar with it.

Spiritual Awakening: While I can't speak for others, my spiritual awakening happened when I was very young. As I've said before, Moloch visited me, marked me, and you could say he opened my eyes. It was not some magical superpower, it was terrifying. I could see every spirit, in and out of bodies. In the night I would be tormented by spirits, for hours on end, every night for years.

@MOONBEARSPEAKS

The state of Lucifer: I've never personally encountered him myself, but I know he wasn't on the best of terms with the spirit world, for thousands of years. What he's doing now, I can't say. If he truly is seeking peace, I rejoice. It would fit with my experience as well. Every demon I've met hates Lucifer with a burning passion. That always confused me, but this makes sense. I will have to investigate further, but thank you for your insight. Where was it you encountered this information? If I may ask.

Christian Practices: I do very little in terms of that, I don't even go to a place of worship. I do pray, but that is more of a dynamic practice than a daily or weekly one. It's personally very difficult to justify going to holy places in search of God, when I can just call Him to my side and talk.

Sanctity of Marriage: While you mentioned a few things, I'll answer one, and then the others as this conversation continues. In my eyes, Marriage is like forging an alloy. When done correctly, the combination is strong, useful, and near unbreakable. However, when the mixture is not right, the temperature is wrong, and other things are not where they should be, it is weak. The relationship will crumble to pieces under pressure. Divorce is a sad necessity of life. If the alloy is broken, it is only painful to try and repair it, without reforging it. And while the reforging thing sounds like a solution, I've never seen or heard of it done. On a slightly related note, I do believe sex should be limited to someone you intend to carry on with. That is not for any moral reason, but simply because I view sex as the exchanging of soul energy, which must be done with care and respect for both parties.

Thank you both for your questions. I'd love to carry on this conversation. This has been a wonderful introduction to the forum. Smile
[-]
  •
thank you for your reply Setonfire

(Spiritual Awakening: While I can't speak for others, my spiritual awakening happened when I was very young. As I've said before, Moloch visited me, marked me, and you could say he opened my eyes. It was not some magical superpower, it was terrifying. I could see every spirit, in and out of bodies. In the night I would be tormented by spirits, for hours on end, every night for years.)

something similar happened to me, in the spiritual world there is One Name Above any other. I do not like talking about that period of my life.

in may opinion the fact that you serviced, say a lot.

my grace be with you
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Is not foreknowledge looked down upon within your belief? Out of body experiences, esp, teleconesis; these things don't affect your conscience?

Interesting. Pleased to meet you.

peace
[-]
  •
@popsthebuilder

Those things are looked on as dangerous in the wider realm of Christianity. I am more, open, than most.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
(01-02-2017, 05:07 AM)SetOnFire Wrote: @popsthebuilder

Those things are looked on as dangerous in the wider realm of Christianity. I am more, open, than most.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
I wasn't asking because some regard them as dangerous. I was asking because though I've only been a believer for a five years and do not generally attend public services, considering divination or psychic reading, or astral projection brings about a feeling of guilt or shame from the conscience. These things are spoken against in more texts than just the Bible, and not due to fear but because it isn't what is asked of us as followers of the word of GOD.

Was just curious.

peace
[-]
  •