RegisterLogin with Google+

Biblical Prophet Looking for Spiritually Awakened Individuals

Hi guys,

Unfortunately,
I am currently confined to bed with a lung infection which, at my age, is not
particularly enjoyable.

There is so much already on this thread that I would like to
discuss with all who have so far posted (as well as other interested parties)
but I will have to defer that for a few more days. Meantime, I will start
making a few notes!! (This one could be a long haul.)

I
do believe that, to paraphrase a biblical quotation, one must ask in order to
receive. Some healing love would be in order. Please?
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
Popsthebuilder , from a religious point of view they are warned about, from a spiritual point of view they are a true art, and science, it take a lot of spiritual work and discipline.

what shame and guilt?
what "word of God" ?

popsthebuilder i do like your posts,Smile

Setonfire, my view is a little different on what I see as a spiritual awakening( nb and it my view, thats all, do not claim it truth hehe) think there is a difference between a spiritual experience and a spiritual awakening, i understand a spiritual awakening is going from a lower level of consciousness to an higher level of consciousness. A person that is dreaming do not know he is dreaming till he wakes up.
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
(01-02-2017, 01:30 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately,
particularly enjoyable.

I
MBS
I don't think it right to speak of what one prays for, or to pray with an audience. But if two coming together on a thing with faith and humility is a means to have a thing done by GOD, then I would guess you may need one more.

I've got COPD and deal with severe lung infections about once a month. It is quite debilitating. I wish you a speedy recovery friend.

peace
(01-02-2017, 01:30 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately,
particularly enjoyable.

I
MBS
[-]
  •
Moonbear, my friend, i do not like it that you are sick, i will remember you in prayer, get well fast.
i do miss you hehe
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Sending healing energy your way MoonBear. Take care of yourself, hope you will be back soon.
[-]
  •
I'll also include you MoonBearSpeaks in my prayers. Lots of healing energies coming your way. Please get better.Smile
We love you Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
All my love and prayers to you, MoonBear. A speedy recovery for you is on my heart.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
I hope you get better soon Moonbearspeaks.
[-]
  •
(01-02-2017, 04:06 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote: Popsthebuilder , from a religious point of view they are warned about, from a spiritual point of view they are a true art, and science, it take a lot of spiritual work and discipline.

what shame and guilt?
what "word of God" ?

popsthebuilder i do like your posts,Smile

Setonfire, my view is a little different on what I see as a spiritual awakening( nb and it my view, thats all, do not claim it truth hehe) think there is a difference between a spiritual experience and a spiritual awakening, i understand a spiritual awakening is going from a lower level of consciousness to an higher level of consciousness. A person that is dreaming do not know he is dreaming till he wakes up.
Shame...from the conscience. The word of GOD is in a multitude of forms; the most readily available and easily relatable are those writings of the messengers and prophets of GOD throughout geography and time. As you may be aware; the Word of GOD is also accessible through Self...The GOD within which permeates and is causal to all life.

I enjoy your posts as well, as you know.

peace
[-]
  •
Quote: I am a Christian, but I'm not going to argue with anyone. I don't care what you believe in, I can learn from you, and I respect you. I won't go too deep into myself here, but I'm experienced in leaving my body, communicating with spirits, travelling to other planes of existence, and other things. I can communicate with gods, including Yaweh. I spent a long period of my life with the god Moloch, but eventually bound him and cast him into the pit. I am not some super power, I am a child lost in the universe. My beliefs have garnered the concern of many mental health clinicians, leading to my being diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I'm completely sane, so my ability to negotiate with my clinicians is superb, and I've convinced my psych to comply with my request to stay off of antipsychotics.

My area of experience is in Biblical religion, but I have a set of beliefs that most Christians would call blasphemous. I've always been able to see others, making friendships with them along the way, even dating some of them. I moved, and moved again, leaving me with few spiritually awakened friends. While the internet was not my first choice, I've been turning to it. The lack of spiritual communication is limiting, but words on a screen are better than nothing.

Being a prophet, I can relay messages to anyone willing to listen, as I've done ever since I could speak. I can't guarantee an answer, and if there is an answer, it might not be what you were wanting. I can help anyone with any spiritual knowledge, even if I don't know something in the moment, there are many beings I can ask of for an answer. In the past, I chose to manipulate the physical world with spiritual power, but I gave it up due to my anger being an issue. I prefer to be a bearer of knowledge. If anyone is wondering, I could manipulate the temperature of objects, especially conductive materials like metals and water. I could take small lives, insects, and birds. The latter took much of my energy, so I didn't do that often. Telekinesis was tricky for me, usually limited to lifting small objects, like coins or sheets of paper. I never even got to the point of closing a door before I stopped it all.

I'm an intuitive person. When I was very young, I was visited by Moloch. He marked me as his child, and left me with a legion of his spirits. Not long after that, Yaweh visited me and gave me a sort of spiritual fire. I fought those, I guess I could call them demons, until Moloch returned. He indwelt me, gave me his power. He brought me to another of his children, and we trained each other. We often met astrally above the city in the night, surveying our domain, watching other spirits flit around the streets. That went on, until Moloch was gone. My best guess is that Yaweh plucked him out of me. He returned, and I cast him into the Abyss. I've been honing my spiritual abilities ever since, preparing for another god to come to me. When that happens, I will be ready.

There's a small part of my story. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I cannot be offended, and no knowledge is forbidden from you.
Hello to you SetOnFire.

I'm somehow fascinated to read your intriguing story. And frankly, I do not intend to contest the sincerity of your story, neither do I wish to cast any doubt about all that thrilling experience you said you have been made to feel.

My only preocupation is this: in what way this captivating story you've described so well can help us in term of our spiritual enlightenement and to better fulfil our purposes down here in this school of hard knock?

If it was just for informational sake, then first thank you, but also rest assured that we are not unfamiliar with similar stories and myths about peoples who have claimed to have met entities, spirits, or divinities which allegedly endowed them with what they consider as "special" gifts. In facts, whole books have been written to shove our throats with such stories (whether the Bible, the Koran, the Veda or other "sacred" documents). So the world has had its fair share of self proclaimed prophets who have all proclaimed to have received the only othentic revelation/vision.

So as far as some of us are concerned, we are not that much interrested in any more of those myths / dreams / revelations (or whatever names one may wish to give them) coming from the gods. These divinities (whether Lucifer, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc) have been around for quite some time throughout the history as we were told, but still the world hasn't changed for the better. So whoever (or whatever) those divinities are, they must very likely be a nuisance (if not an obtacle) for the betterment and evolution of this world.

Thus we prefer to keep to what is essential to our evolution which can only come through objective knowledge. All the "wonders" announced or written here and there cannot change this world because if that were the case, then we wouldn't still be living in this hellhole we are in today. It is simply a smokescreen to keep us even more spiritually asleep. The reason many of us have given up seeking useless psychic abilities (such as telekinesis for exemple) is because at this point in time they are not as important as they are often thought to be. In fact they can be a distraction from spiritual development, not to mention the risk of abusing those powers and the ensuing karmic liabilities that may result from such abuses.

To finish, I just have to say that not everything that shines is gold. Not every entity that looks impressive and powerful is of the light. Lots of great souls who incarnate for a great mission in this world have often been compromised by their curiosity of the paranormal and they end up wasting valuable reincarnation times amending for the misdeeds they have been led into, or worst, they have been persuaded to change their soul polarity and fully integrate into the hierarchy of various dark forces.

So take it easy with those divinities visiting you and always weight every word they tell you by exposing them in the lens of truth to see if they can stand.

And May God bless and help you as you struggle to find your way in this maze of spiritual confusion we are all in nowadays.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •