RegisterLogin with Google+

Biblical Prophet Looking for Spiritually Awakened Individuals
@SetOnFire - Lucifer

MBS : -Last I heard, Lucifer had agreed to relinquish his power status and commence rehabilitation.

SOF : -The state of Lucifer: I've never personally encountered him myself, but I know he wasn't on the best of terms with the spirit world, for thousands of years. What he's doing now, I can't say. If he truly is seeking peace, I rejoice. It would fit with my experience as well. Every demon I've met hates Lucifer with a burning passion. That always confused me, but this makes sense. I will have to investigate further, but thank you for your insight. Where was it you encountered this information? If I may ask.

[font="]I am pleased that you asked, SetOnFire, because it is something that has niggled at the back of my mind for many years. In the 1990’s I was working with a small group and we encountered entities whom we could only identify as the Spirits of
the Four Elements. (It so happens that I am working with them again, now, but with a different group and for a different aspect of the same purpose.) It was during one of those earlier sessions, whilst endeavouring to make connections between the three Kingdoms, that one of our group, I am almost certain myself, recorded a statement that, as quoted above, Lucifer was up for rehabilitation.
Unfortunately, I no longer have any of the records of those sessions, either written or audio, so I see no way of following the subject up. The concept that remains with me is that any such process, on that level, is not likely to be instant and my feeling is we are facing a long haul of thousands of earth years and even, potentially, that Lucifer may undergo third dimension (Earth) incarnations in the process. My mind boggles when trying to envisage what that could entail.[/font]

[font="]I look forward to your take on this, particularly if you have investigated further, as you suggest above.[/font]

[font="]Love and Light[/font]

[font="]MBS[/font]
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
{{{
(01-02-2017, 01:30 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately,
I am currently confined to bed with a lung infection which, at my age, is not
particularly enjoyable.

There is so much already on this thread that I would like to
discuss with all who have so far posted (as well as other interested parties)
but I will have to defer that for a few more days. Meantime, I will start
making a few notes!! (This one could be a long haul.)

I
do believe that, to paraphrase a biblical quotation, one must ask in order to
receive. Some healing love would be in order. Please?
MBS
[-]
  •
{{{
(01-02-2017, 01:30 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately,
I am currently confined to bed with a lung infection which, at my age, is not
particularly enjoyable.

There is so much already on this thread that I would like to
discuss with all who have so far posted (as well as other interested parties)
but I will have to defer that for a few more days. Meantime, I will start
making a few notes!! (This one could be a long haul.)

I
do believe that, to paraphrase a biblical quotation, one must ask in order to
receive. Some healing love would be in order. Please?
MBS

Sending energy and prayers. Your on my list...prayer list...feel better soon Moon bear speaks.
Skytiger
[-]
  •
{{{
Moonbearspeaks...  asking higher forces to send healing energy towards your Whole Being.. 

May your healing be quick, beneficial and integrative.

If it be Higher Will.. so mote it be.

Peace .. Ace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
{{{
Hello guys, especially AceofCups and Skytiger.

The post of mine that you quote was dated  01.02.2017.

Several people very kindly responded at the time and here I am, eleven months later, still posting.

I am happy to say I recovered quickly from that episode and I thank you all.

At least it shows that there are members who 'surf' earlier threads and posts but I respectfully suggest that taking note of the date at the head of the thread/post before responding. . .  . . .  . . .   Smile Smile Smile
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • lunabee
{{{
What can I say but one thing. Every joke about being blond was made for me.
Keep hoping my hair turns COMPLETELY white. Then I should be a bit better.
You have to laugh at yourself once in a while Blush
Am glad to hear your fine and dandy MoonBearSpeaks.

Skytiger
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • lunabee, MOONBEARSPEAKS
{{{
Thanks MoonBear... Sorry... I had read Skytiger's post of sending you healing and responded in kind...  But sending healing prayers is good at any time I guess..even if a year late....lol
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
{{{
(12-30-2016, 06:30 AM)SetOnFire Wrote: I am a Christian, but I'm not going to argue with anyone. I don't care what you believe in, I can learn from you, and I respect you. I won't go too deep into myself here, but I'm experienced in leaving my body, communicating with spirits, travelling to other planes of existence, and other things. I can communicate with gods, including Yaweh. I spent a long period of my life with the god Moloch, but eventually bound him and cast him into the pit. I am not some super power, I am a child lost in the universe.

My beliefs have garnered the concern of many mental health clinicians, leading to my being diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I'm completely sane, so my ability to negotiate with my clinicians is superb, and I've convinced my psych to comply with my request to stay off of antipsychotics.

My area of experience is in Biblical religion, but I have a set of beliefs that most Christians would call blasphemous. I've always been able to see others, making friendships with them along the way, even dating some of them. I moved, and moved again, leaving me with few spiritually awakened friends. While the internet was not my first choice, I've been turning to it. The lack of spiritual communication is limiting, but words on a screen are better than nothing.

Being a prophet, I can relay messages to anyone willing to listen, as I've done ever since I could speak. I can't guarantee an answer, and if there is an answer, it might not be what you were wanting. I can help anyone with any spiritual knowledge, even if I don't know something in the moment, there are many beings I can ask of for an answer. In the past, I chose to manipulate the physical world with spiritual power, but I gave it up due to my anger being an issue. I prefer to be a bearer of knowledge. If anyone is wondering, I could manipulate the temperature of objects, especially conductive materials like metals and water. I could take small lives, insects, and birds. The latter took much of my energy, so I didn't do that often. Telekinesis was tricky for me, usually limited to lifting small objects, like coins or sheets of paper. I never even got to the point of closing a door before I stopped it all.

I'm an intuitive person. When I was very young, I was visited by Moloch. He marked me as his child, and left me with a legion of his spirits. Not long after that, Yaweh visited me and gave me a sort of spiritual fire. I fought those, I guess I could call them demons, until Moloch returned. He indwelt me, gave me his power. He brought me to another of his children, and we trained each other. We often met astrally above the city in the night, surveying our domain, watching other spirits flit around the streets. That went on, until Moloch was gone. My best guess is that Yaweh plucked him out of me. He returned, and I cast him into the Abyss. I've been honing my spiritual abilities ever since, preparing for another god to come to me. When that happens, I will be ready.

There's a small part of my story. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I cannot be offended, and no knowledge is forbidden from you.
SetOnFire
Am a being that needs spiritual enlightenment. Please how do I go about it
Thank you

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
{{{
(01-02-2018, 11:16 AM)krisonnig32 Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 06:30 AM)SetOnFire Wrote: I am a Christian, but I'm not going to argue with anyone. I don't care what you believe in, I can learn from you, and I respect you. I won't go too deep into myself here, but I'm experienced in leaving my body, communicating with spirits, travelling to other planes of existence, and other things. I can communicate with gods, including Yaweh. I spent a long period of my life with the god Moloch, but eventually bound him and cast him into the pit. I am not some super power, I am a child lost in the universe.

My beliefs have garnered the concern of many mental health clinicians, leading to my being diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I'm completely sane, so my ability to negotiate with my clinicians is superb, and I've convinced my psych to comply with my request to stay off of antipsychotics.

My area of experience is in Biblical religion, but I have a set of beliefs that most Christians would call blasphemous. I've always been able to see others, making friendships with them along the way, even dating some of them. I moved, and moved again, leaving me with few spiritually awakened friends. While the internet was not my first choice, I've been turning to it. The lack of spiritual communication is limiting, but words on a screen are better than nothing.

Being a prophet, I can relay messages to anyone willing to listen, as I've done ever since I could speak. I can't guarantee an answer, and if there is an answer, it might not be what you were wanting. I can help anyone with any spiritual knowledge, even if I don't know something in the moment, there are many beings I can ask of for an answer. In the past, I chose to manipulate the physical world with spiritual power, but I gave it up due to my anger being an issue. I prefer to be a bearer of knowledge. If anyone is wondering, I could manipulate the temperature of objects, especially conductive materials like metals and water. I could take small lives, insects, and birds. The latter took much of my energy, so I didn't do that often. Telekinesis was tricky for me, usually limited to lifting small objects, like coins or sheets of paper. I never even got to the point of closing a door before I stopped it all.

I'm an intuitive person. When I was very young, I was visited by Moloch. He marked me as his child, and left me with a legion of his spirits. Not long after that, Yaweh visited me and gave me a sort of spiritual fire. I fought those, I guess I could call them demons, until Moloch returned. He indwelt me, gave me his power. He brought me to another of his children, and we trained each other. We often met astrally above the city in the night, surveying our domain, watching other spirits flit around the streets. That went on, until Moloch was gone. My best guess is that Yaweh plucked him out of me. He returned, and I cast him into the Abyss. I've been honing my spiritual abilities ever since, preparing for another god to come to me. When that happens, I will be ready.

There's a small part of my story. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I cannot be offended, and no knowledge is forbidden from you.
SetOnFire
Am a being that needs spiritual enlightenment. Please how do I go about it
Thank you

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
Start with introspection and retrospect; identifying self deception and learning to spot it both in past scenarios and in current ones. Find what your motivations have been for your words and actions in the past, and compare that to your new motive. Be opened and remove preconceived bias.

That's a start anyway.

Most here have already done that I think though, but it isn't really something you do and then forget. It is a practice that must eventually be as second nature.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
{{{