RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the astral body heal the physical body?
Hello,

One of the questions I have is , can you heal your physical body with your astral body in other words while you are astral projecting? If yes how? Is it a long procedure?

Thanks for responding!
[-]
  •
Hello Veracite.

The answer to your question is very simple: NO, you cannot heal your physical body simply because you can astral travel. Things are a lot tricky in this domain (the astral) and there are certain prerequisite that must be accomplished in order for certain things to occur.

It seems to me like a lot of those who are newbies to esoteric knowledge are very enamored by all things paranormal and they attach an exagerated importance in them. But let me tell you that all these things such as astral travel, remote viewing, or Reiki healing etc. have almost NOTHING to do with a person's level of spiritual development, the same way that knowing how to drive a car does not necessarily mean a person is a genious, because even intellectually retarded people can drive cars or fly planes. Those things (astral travel) are simply tools one may use to facilitate certain things when needed. Even immoral or wicked people can also do astral projection (in fact withches do this regularly), remote viewing, or do reiki healings, and doing so will not mean that they are now spiritually "evolved".

In fact, I can even say that all those psychic "abilities" which so many people give much importance are not necessary at all as far as spiritual development is concerned, and can even constitute a serious distraction from what is necessary: inner self-improvement. The same way it is possible to live a life without having a smartphone or a sport-car, it is also possible (and safe) to develop spiritually without trying or even knowing how to do things such as astral projection or other "psychic" abilities.

In fact, our astral world has recently been flooded by some very nasty entities who have set up all kinds of traps to lure and get as many people who are curious about the astral world as possible. So feel free to go and explore this astral world if you wish, but be weary of the dangers that exist there. Go there only and if you know what you are looking for and how to go about doing it safely. Should you come across anything you find suspicious and which suggests that you are being watched or trapped, act like a rat and get the hell out of there ASAP ! Smile
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Hi John,

So i cannot heal the physical body. But I heard it's possible to clean your aura in the astral world and since many say that having a clean aura contributes in good health (physical body) doesn't that suggest that there is a way ?

About those nasties entities, would you please elaborate a little more ? I thought it was perfectly safe to travel in the astral plan and that nothing bad could harm us? I don't quite understand those traps and dangers that you've mentioned.
[-]
  •
Quote: Hi John,

So i cannot heal the physical body. But I heard it's possible to clean your aura in the astral world and since many say that having a clean aura contributes in good health (physical body) doesn't that suggest that there is a way ?

About those nasties entities, would you please elaborate a little more ? I thought it was perfectly safe to travel in the astral plan and that nothing bad could harm us? I don't quite understand those traps and dangers that you've mentioned

First of all, the aura can be cleaned in many different ways, and not necessarily by going in the astral world. One can also clean the aura with physical things such as sea salts, special soaps, special breathing techniques, or meditation, etc. So if your concern is only to clean your aura, then it should be very easy for you to do so and you do not need to go astral at all. Just remember that cleaning the aura once does not guarantee that it will never get dirty again. It has to be done in a regular basis the same way that you wash your physical body regularly to keep your skin free of infections. The aura can be said to be the "skin" of the soul, and so it must be cleaned regularly if you do not wish to get some psychic or spiritual "infections" in your soul.

Also, it must be corrected that having a clean aura does not necessarily guarantee a good PHYSICAL but rather a good PSYCHIC health, and these are two separate domains. So it is still possible for your physical body to fall sick even if your aura is clean. Your physical health is directly influenced by the status of your energetic (or etheric) body than it is with your aura. Your aura only act like a shield (or energetic bubble) protecting you from various kinds of psychic attacks. I can’t find a way to put this very short and so I will further elaborate on this notion in another threat sometime in the future.

As for your assuming that the astral plan is a perfectly safe place to navigate, I can only say that this is a very naive and dangerous assumption to have. In fact, no plan of existence is without risks and dangers. (EDIT: The only environment where you can be TOTALLY safe and secured is your inner world, because you are the king of your inner world. But the astral world is not part of your inner world!). Even the very physical world we live in has been under siege for many millenia and there exist various kinds of sinister agendas currently being executed behind the scenes. This is too vast of a topic to summarize in a few words, but for now suffice for you to know that there exist some very powerful and highly intelligent beings who work tirelessly for the spiritual enslavement of mankind and they will stop at nothing in order to execute their malevolent intents. Luckily for us, these beings cannot operate directly in our world because their bodies are mostly etheric and so they do not have enough mobility to operate in our environment (the physical), the same way our human bodies do not have enough mobility when put inside water to be able to say catch fishes with our bare hands.

So in order to control our world and exploit its spiritual resources, these entities are forced to work through their human proxies they have installed in position of power in this world since a long time (those so called illuminati we are now hearing about), and who are the ones secretly pulling the strings of much negative events occurring in this world. But in the astral plane, that’s a totally different situation, because these entities have the ability to directly operate there and they can very easily get things done by themselves and without any human help. They can for instance abduct the souls of some of those curious and inexperience onlookers of the astral world and release those souls only after having extracted as much energy from them as possible (this would manifest physically by the person waking up in the morning feeling extremely tired and without much vitality, even though there are no apparent reason for this to occur).

Therefore, it is important for all those wishing to explore the astral world to be made aware of all the dangers existing there, and be advised to sharpen their ability to escape back to the safety of their physical bodies whenever they may feel like being in a dangerous situation in the astral world, the same way that rats quickly run to safety whenever they see anything potentially threatening.

Cosmically speaking, we live in a critical time window and consequently, our planet has attracted the attention of various kinds of ET visitors, and many of those new comers have their own selfish agendas, without our best interest at heart. So we are better off quitting our spiritual naivety and enlighten ourselves enough in order to be able to protect ourselves individually if it is not possible to do so collectively.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Quote: Hello,

One of the questions I have is , can you heal your physical body with
your astral body in other words while you are astral projecting? If yes
how? Is it a long procedure?

Thanks for responding!

Yes some Healers do use such possibilities, of healing from the astral world. But it's just one of the techniques among many. They would use this usually when the patient is far away from them. So to speak it's one of the distant healing technique. The healer astral projects and travels to he patient body who is sleeping and do some reiki massage on the etheric body of the person.

Even if you are not a healer you can still do it, you leave your body at night, standing close to it, and start powering your etheric body. That's cool, but it's not necessary, nor too intelligent to do so. why? because first of all, when you go to bed at night, your astral body leaves the physical body so that your etheric body auto recharges and restores the physical body. Second because the body is best affected by your astral body while you are merged into it, I mean while you are in your physical body. So you can cure effectively your physical body while you are in it. Healers knows it too, they know that the best way of affect the physical body is through the astral body. And because they can't enter the patient body, they rather go in the astral world to influence the patient physical body at rest.

In fact, healing from the astral world is appropriate for healing someone who is very far from us (especially when the power of mind is not an alternative). And that's all about mental and emotional healing and physical illnesses which root from the astral world. So no intelligent healer will go through the expensive astral projection process to just cure a physical wound or a cough we get from the physical world. Medicines can be found in hospitals for such things.

Now if you are not trying to heal someone else but yourself, it's unnecessary to go through the astral projection process to do so, as you can still clean your mental and emotional issues (unclean colors of your aura) with some special spiritual practices (exercises) while you are in your physical body.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Thanks Krya and John, if it can be done on someone else then I don't know why you are using the "not too necessary and too smart intelligent" expression when it comes to doing it on your physical body. And speaking of which, you have just said it: " even healers know it too that the best way to affect the physical body is through the astral body". Having read all of your responses, indeed it makes sense that we can recharde and restore the etheric body.. And based on your comments, somehow I kind of think that that's not the limit and a theory just saw light in my mind. It is as follows: If one can work on ones chakras while in the astral plane and knowing that chakras are linked to organs. Spleen, lungs, heart, ... (for instance the solar linked to the spleen), doesn't that mean we plexus can very well heal our organs thus the physical body through our astral body?
[-]
  •
Hi veracite,

I usually find your questions interresting and pertinent, although sometimes (like now) I must admit that I have a bit of problem comprehending the core of your query. You seem to be confusing between the astral body and the etheric body, but these are two different things. The astral body (which can treat and regulate your moods and feelings) should be more associated with the mental body (which can treat and regulate your rational capacity) while the etheric body is much closer to the physical body because they are all made of matters, although the matter of the etheric body is more subtler and therefore it cannot be perceived by the normal physical eyes. As for the energetic field called aura, it is a sort of envelop which is meant to shield all your bodies from invisible infections or attacks coming from the outside. Once your aura is breached (often through self sabotages such as substance abuse, excess alcoholism and promiscuity, etc.) then the integrity of all your bodies (mental, astral, etheric, and physical) is compromized and you therefore become vulnerable and open to potential psychic infections and attacks that may come from malevolent forces. So it is the aura that protects all that, and this is why it is in your best interest to keep it not only clean (this is achieved by practicing virtue) but also strong (this is achieved by arming yourself with knowledge and awareness). A clean aura will attract light beings around you, while a dirty one usually make you an attractive prospect to any dark entity or energy that may pass nearyou. A strong aura can withstand and repell many invisible (and visible) attacks and aggressions while a weak one will easily be made to surrender. Note that it is also possible for someone to have a dirty but strong aura, and such a person is usually very nasty to deal with.

This being said, it is still the etheric (or energetic) body which directly affects your physical body. Any disease that affect your physical body has first started to manifest in your etheric body before reaching out to your physical body. So once the ailment in the etheric body is healed, then its physical manifestation cannot help but heal as well. Those healers who use techniques such as Reiki or faith healing do work with the etheric body in order to affect and realign the physical body, whereas our traditional medical doctors work the other way round, that is, they try to treat the physical body so that once all the symptoms of the disease are completely gone, then the cause in the etheric body can fix itself and healing can take place. This process is also possible, although it is a lot more difficult and time consuming to achieve, without discounting the financial cost usually involved. Now, about Reiki or other forms of energy healings, if the healer and the patient are distant from one another and a treatment needs to take place, then that is where astral projection becomes necessary. The healer will need to astral project to the location of the patient in order to do his or her work there and then return to his/her own body afterward.

What must also be noted from all healing process is that if someone else is trying to heal any of your body, you must first give him or her access to your aura (through your open conscent and willingness), so that at that point in time, the person become capable to manipulate anything he or she want in your body. This is where danger comes in because what if the so-called healer is only an impostor wanting to get in your aura so that he or she can freely and easily cause all kinds of damages to your body or place some etheric implants in your body in order to track you and to monitor your daily life? Do you really have to put yourself at such risk by trusting your body to anybody who claim to want to heal you? If you are not 100% sure about the intention and the moral integrity of a person proposing to heal you, then it is best to just reject that "benevolent" proposal no matter what happens afterward.

If you categorically deny access in your aura to anyone wishing to get in, then there is nothing they can do. If they try to force an entry, then they will just hit a brick wall and will get nowhere. Only you can be made to open your own aura because you are the only one who possess its keys. But if you categorically refuse to let the healer to enter your aura, then no healing will take place no matter what the healer tries to do. This also applies with medical doctors as well, because if their patients do not trust them, they cannot be able to treat and heal them no matter what state-of-the-art medical technology they use to do that!

I know that I do not have all the answers to your questions, but I hope these few will at least elucidate some of the questions you have...
[-]
  •
Thanks John, i don't think there is a confusion in what I said above. I only made mention of the etheric body based on Krya's last comment. (Maybe I should have answered separetly Smile ) I understood your input in regards to the cleaning of the aura and the rest that you gave a few weeks ago (I'm saying a few weeks ago because because I have things to say on your latest comment regarding healers and the aura - I will revert back on this shortly but for now I will focus on clarifying my previous post). However ,all of your responses made me see things from another perspective, this is why am still persistent on the matter of healing the physical body through the astral body (not etheric body) .
As said in my previous post, it is known that there is a relation between chakras and organs , I took an example of the spleen which is linked or related to the solar chakra; So if someone can work on his or her chakras while in the astral plane , consequently that person is working (healing, energizing, empowering...) on organs and thus working on the physical body. Hence I asked my last question. It just seems mathematical and logical.
[-]
  •
Quote: .... this is why am still persistent on the matter of healing the physical body through the astral body (not etheric body) .

I am open about learning as to how this can be achieved, and this is why perhaps I should confess my ignorance outrightly. If you have had a personal experience in which you have managed to heal certain organs of your physical body simply by using your astral body, then we would appreciate if you can share the knowledge with the rest of us so that we will all be saving money unnecessarily spent in hospital bills! Smile But if it is just something you have heard some people (probably some self-proclaimed spiritual gurus) say they can do, then I advise you to double check everything you learn before being so vocal about it veracity and start preaching it to others.

As far as I am concerned, if say I accidentally break one of my limb, then I will not bother about doing the astral thing in order to fix it a all. I will simply go to a hospital and get a normal treatment which I hope should help to get me healed. Sometimes there is no point in seeking complicated solutions to fix a problem if a simple solution exists. And furthermore, this whole obsession about healing the physical body at all cost, although understandable, is somewhat distracting from what should most preoccupy a spiritual minded person.

Just a thought.....
[-]
  •
In my opinion the astral body can heal the physical body. Its healing affects the physical body through the etheric body.

From what i know, It is posible to directly work on the etheric body to affect the physical body .

But i do think that for certain illnesses, it is better to use medical help. Since most mind healing methods to cure take long.

Im not an expert on this, just giving my thought.

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •

test
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The astral body - Instrument for the higher self ( Part 3 )
Started by: krya
Replies: 3
Views: 2,907
Last post by: noman
10-19-2014, 02:47 PM
  The astral body - Part 2 - Aura
Started by: krya
Replies: 3
Views: 2,704
Last post by: chadnachev
09-14-2014, 08:10 PM
  The astral body - Part 1 - Structure