RegisterLogin with Google+

Can the fourth spacial dimension be represented?
Video 
The following video is a scientific discusion attempting to describe the possible spatial attributes of the 4th dimension. These attributes are simply conjectured by looking at the relationship between the 2D and the 3D space. I find this video to be interesting since it presents the idea of hyperspace in a simple manner:

Another interresting thing said in this video is how a fourth dimensional entity perceives our timeline, where our past, present and future probabilities are seen simultaneously from its point of view. Very ingenious presentation indeed.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Indeed, very very interesting. and well done presentation.
I even had to repeat few times the video to pick the details.

From the explanation, it's clear a being in 4th dimension will talk a completely different language to ours.
To be able to see the past, present and future at once, almost comes to be at all those places at the same time.
therefore, in that 4D no need to move from A to B to find out about something, since to be in motion applies to use space A to B, and to use time , I mean time it takes to leave A to B.

Thanks for the video
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-30-2013, 11:30 AM)krya Wrote: From the explanation, it's clear a being in 4th dimension will talk a completely different language to ours.
To be able to see the past, present and future at once, almost comes to be at all those places at the same time.
therefore, in that 4D no need to move from A to B to find out about something, since to be in motion applies to use space A to B, and to use time , I mean time it takes to leave A to B.

This is also how I thought. Since the fourth dimension is beyond our linear space and time, it is therefore in the domain of the imaginary where only thoughts matter. Notice how even our thoughts can swing back and fourth within time and space without any restriction and so they can be able to see our past, present, and even conjecture our future. I am thus assuming this could be the same way (perhaps more sophisticated than ours) that fourth dimensional beings have capabilities that we may find impossible to comprehend.

But since it is absolutely impossible for us at our current third dimentional level to fully understand the realities above us, the best we can do at this time is to speculate and hypothesize about the likelihoods of those realities, based on all the evidences collected. Just as a dog (second dimensional being) may understand some aspects of human life (basic emotions) but can never understand all the complexity of human thoughts (i.e. calculus, chemistry, computers, etc), the same way, although we humans may also grasp certain aspects of hyperdimensional life, we still cannot be able to know everything about the superhuman realities.

Nonetheless, I believe it is a good thing to push our thought higher by engaging in speculative exploration of these issues since that can help us elevate our limited perspective on reality. Personally, I usually find that by exercising myself to think fourth dimensionally, it often helps me transcend many of the paradoxes and linear thinkings we face in this world, because I am approaching those problems from an angle above them. Thus, I am quite willing to go for it despite any limitation.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :