RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancer
After months of kemo and radiation my friend...whom i’ve Known for 40 years....is having surgery tomorrow...November 29, 2017. I am hoping for the best, and will be there with her two sisters.
Prayers, good thoughts, and energy for Jana would be appreciated.

When a loved one faces life or death due to illness, you have to let Spirit do what is best for them, even if it’s not what you want.
Realizing this does not make it any easier. Knowing we will always be with our loved ones in our real world of Spirit is a blessing.

Thank you

Skytiger
[-] The following 5 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • krya, Uzumaki_Jesse, Aceofcups, geo97, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Hi Skytiger,

I totally understand the concept that it is ultimately not in our hands.... but have been interested to Spiritual Healing for last 45 years... and we never know the full picture many times,,, that maybe karmically it is right for a person to be cured at that moment from their inner connections.   Have known and heard of many healing changes,, sometimes not a full recovery but in other cases, yes.

So in that light.... I am a member of various healing groups and Nurses who do send out Healing Energy to those who are in need.   If it feels right I could put Jana on those healing lists... just send me the word.

peace
aceofcups
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • Skytiger
It feels right. Thank you very much for putting Jana on healing lists.
She is a retired special ed 1-6 grade teacher.  She appreciates all the prayers given. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
Happy to say Jana came tru surgery....4 1/2 hours....fine.
She will be in hospital till Sunday or Monday.
Her Dr. sent samples to the lab. Won’t know if she needs more kemo until all tests are done.
I spent 2 days with her and she seems to be doing really good.

Thanks everyone who sent prayers, energy, good thoughts. I told her she had lots of people praying for her.
Jana said “Thank you’all for supporting her.”

I’ll let you know how the tests came out when I know.

Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Aceofcups, krya
Just got a call from Jana’s sister Rhonda. Said she just got Jana home.  Smile
In pain, but really glad to be out of hospital.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • krya, GailM1962

test