RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Chakras as center of consciousness
Chakras as center of consciousness

I will assume the reader of this post already have some ideas or have already read about chakras, consciousness and energies concepts. I'm just giving a different perception here. 

So. Have you realized that when there is poor circulation of blood at a particular area of your body, you get uncomfortable sensation in that area. If let’s say there is not enough blood freely flowing to your limbs, you soon start experiencing tingling, numbness, or stinging pain in your limbs. Numbness reduces the body awareness part (the limbs in this case). So you understand that where there is no blood, there is no awareness. Well, the same kind of thing happens in our energy nervous system. Where there is no energy flowing there is no consciousness. The whole of your etheric body is made of energies, which means consciousness is all over that body, then there is much more consciousness in the chakras. When a chakra is filled with energies, your consciousness expands. But if you lose energies in a chakra, you lose great consciousness.

The consciousness of your etheric body directly communicates with your physical brain nervous system. In fact, the physical nervous channels are energized by the etheric energies. Different centers of your brain are connected to your etheric body centers. In the sense that, should there be a change in the chakras, there will be a change in your brain center. For example, the third eye chakra is connected to the part of the brain which control our physical sight (the eyes). If the third chakra is filled with energies constantly, your brain sight center starts to perceive new things in its sight.

[Image: xD7kVgpAQauv2UGlNGL3]

Each chakra is a center of consciousness. But they all aren’t conscious of the same things. The 3 first chakras (from the root chakra) form your lower self-consciousness. And the 3 upper chakras (from the throat chakra) form your higher consciousness. The heart chakra is a global consciousness, combining your higher and lower consciousness together. When a chakra is fed with enough energies, it slowly starts to activate a level of consciousness in you. It is then said to be awake. There are 7 chakras for 7 different levels of awareness. Each of the 7 chakra has a different vibration rate, which explains their different colors. For example, all energies which vibrate the lowest are gathered at the root chakra and appear red. And the highest in vibration is the crown chakra for which the energy appears purple.

Subtle bodies and chakras relationship

The root chakra boosts the physical body and the etheric body awareness.
The Sacral chakra boosts the etheric body and astral body awareness.
The Solar plexus boosts the mental body awareness.
The heart chakra boosts your whole self-awareness in a balanced way (lower and higher consciousness).
The throat chakra activates your causal body awareness
The third eye chakra activates your buddic body awareness
The crown chakra activates your atmic body awareness

Love and light
[-] The following 4 users Like krya's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, MOONBEARSPEAKS, lunabee, Stlouizsin
Thank you krya for drawing our attention to this so important aspect of spiritual, planetary and cosmic energy awareness.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, krya
(05-01-2018, 12:37 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Thank you krya for drawing our attention to this so important aspect of spiritual, planetary and cosmic energy awareness.

You're welcome Moonbearspeaks. I guess that's one of the things we're here for. Bringing attention to what matters the most in Life Smile .

And i thank you for always being around MBK Smile

Love and light.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse