RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Clairvoyance and healing
Hello, I would like to say that for selected few people, I will be able to help in the field of answering questions and healing from a distance. This is because I get individual consent to act or provide information only to someone who I feel that my intervention and help is indicated for them. It will be free of charge from my heart. For some questions I will be able to answer here in the forum for more private questions I will answer via whatsapp or skype.
Every day in Poland this is my job, I run a company that deals with research and solving problems in this area, and I wish you a nice day to research and solve topics related to unexplained phenomena.

I will also try to take an active part in the transfer of knowledge through mypsiritual group , have nice day too all Smile.

Artur Sierocki The Clock of Life
Im also on pod bean and youtube Smile.
[email protected]
whatsapp +48 731 710 496 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  • anushri
Hello, it is worth to try people from other forums already use my help and hints of clairvoyance and healing from the heart for free Smile. I can answer some questions here on the forum. Due to the fact that this is my work every day on these conditions I can help only some people for a period of time. Have a nice day
[-]
  •
After a long rough stormy time, I have come to this forum seeking some healing and  this is the first post I saw. 
But, I was wondering whether I would get any response this time Smile

I feel as if I need to start everything all over again as the past few months were very draining and traumatic. But,  I don't want these blockages to hamper my spiritual growth. So I am beginning a new day today and  thought to start with MSG again. This group has always supported me during my hard times. I feel better after reading the posts from various spiritual people here.
Thank you MSG .

And Artur, keep up the good work. _/\_
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • Artur.Spl, krya
(06-25-2019, 01:49 PM)anushri Wrote: After a long rough stormy time, I have come to this forum seeking some healing and  this is the first post I saw. 
But, I was wondering whether I would get any response this time Smile

I feel as if I need to start everything all over again as the past few months were very draining and traumatic. But,  I don't want these blockages to hamper my spiritual growth. So I am beginning a new day today and  thought to start with MSG again. This group has always supported me during my hard times. I feel better after reading the posts from various spiritual people here.
Thank you MSG .

And Artur, keep up the good work. _/\_

Hello, send me your photo by email, we'll do energy support just like the last time I will help you from a distance Smile I'm glad you're here with us. You are extraordinary, sensitive, smart and have not average experiences, it is worth sharing them and I think about you positively friend from Poland. BIGsmile
[-] The following 2 users Like Artur.Spl's post:
  • krya, anushri
Hi Artur,

Thanks for boosting my morale. I will connect to you via email/ WhatsApp.

Thanks._/\_
[-]
  •