RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Clairvoyance or nothing?
Good afternoon!

I'm not sure what has been going on lately but for the last week or so, I keep seeing things. I don't mean just out of my peripheral vision, but head on for a split second. The first instance This week, I was walking into the kitchen to grab a drink and saw something black and white scurry around me. It was dark and at night so I knew it was one of my cats. I cut the light on, grabbed my drink and then looked on the side of the fridge where my fur baby loves to lay a lot but nothing was there. Neither of them were anywhere in the kitchen. I shook it off and went on with my evening.

The second occurrence was more of a shock to me though. This was a few days later and again it was in the evening. I was studying and taking notes with the television on when something started nagging at me. I just felt like I needed to look into the hallway (the hallway is always dark, even during the day because there's no overhead light) and I did. I saw a woman but once I blinked she was gone. It wasn't long enough for me to see who she was, I only know it was a woman. But it was like she was in full on color, not a shadow. It left my heart racing for a while.

There have been a few other occasions where this is happened but it's left me wondering if I am just losing my mind or if this is really something. Not to mention that often  I get the feeling that  someone is watching me. Has anyone had any experiences like this? In one of my Facebook groups someone had a similar situation  and others thought it was a clairvoyant experience, so I thought I'd ask on MSG.

Mali
[-]
  •
Everyone has the ability to speak with those in Spirit.
Actually we all have Spirit Guides.  However I am in no way saying you saw your Spirit Guide/s.  I am saying you have The ability to see and communicate with something not completely in this world.
If it bothers you, simply say....
The White Light surrounds me.
Nothing but good can come to me
Nothing but good surrounds me.
I give thanks, I give thanks, I give thanks.
This is a protection prayer, that works for me.
Even if you turn out to be able to see and speak with those in Spirit, the above is something you can use to protect yourself.
You also have the ability to say ‘Leave me alone’.
They cannot hurt you unless you ‘THINK’ think they can.
You yourself are in charge of what you experience or choose not to experience.

Skytiger
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • muyyMaL
I stumbled upon this post by accident, as I always do.
I would like to draw your attention to a couple of common misconceptions. 
Clairvoyant literally means to see clearly, and people with this ability are allegedly able to tell a persons future, or 'see the future'. 
All spirit mediums are clairvoyant, but not all clairvoyants are mediums.
Spirit mediums talk to the spirits of dead people and are able to hear spirits talk to them. Some are actually able to see the spirit and describe it.
Some mediums go into an altered state and allow spirits to speak through them. I have been witness to this and so has Moonbearspeaks.
Many people, myself included have heard ethereal voices and seen shadows, shapes, and even 'people' who come and go. I actually spoke to one once thinking it was someone else, when the other person came into my sight the 'spirit person' faded away. I was about 18 at the time and it scared the hell out of me. But it did cause an interest in spiritualism and the occult to creep into my life.
I have, and still do 'teach' many things and aspects of both the occult and spiritual life. Too many people regard protection as being unnecessary, but really it's like driving your car with no seat belt. Just because you haven't had an accident yet it doesn't mean you won't have one in the future.
I have heard mediums say 'Nothing bad can come from Spirit'. Wrong! Just as there are 'bad guys' in this world, there are 'bad guys' in that world too. (As above, so below. As in the Earthly, so in the Heavenly) There are worse too, entities that will lie to you, pretending to be someone you once knew. They will tell you things that only you and your deceased friend knew, or perhaps what you did this morning. They do this to gain your confidence, then the trouble really starts.
I hear you ask, 'But how do they know these things'.
Have you ever had a fish in a glass tank? That fish knows everything about its environment in which it lives. The tank. It sees dimly things in the room where the tank sits, but mainly shadows and reflections. But you know everything about your world, the room and what goes on in the tank.
We are like the fish in the tank, our world we know, and we see things dimly in the other world, and our understanding is slight, yet the inhabitants of the other world know there world and ours. They hear us when we speak, they see our actions, they can read our thoughts and even put thoughts in our heads.
It's said that they can't actually harm us, it is possible, but that might need a different topic heading. Something for another day perhaps. We have spirits walking in and out of our 350 year old farmhouse constantly, they just come, perhaps to say 'hello' and than leave. Some stay for seconds, some for an hour or so, they know they are welcome and will never be banished. If we have one that is a bit belligerent we just ask it to leave, it always does. It's often helpful to have 'resident' spirits about as they will protect you and your house from the 'bad guys'.
I have helped some on their way to the light, but I don't believe in banishing spirits as it can leave them in limbo!
So don't be afraid of the passing spirits, they come because they feel a connection, maybe they have a message, or maybe they are just showing you that there is a next life and another level off existence other than this.
Speak to them, ask them who they are, what they want, if they have a message, and remember if they outstay their welcome ask them, or tell them politely to go, and that they leave with your blessings and love.
If you can talk with them and hear them, then you are perhaps a developing medium. If through them you can see the future you are becoming clairvoyant. Spirits do not tell the future, they do not know it. Only God knows that.
Let spirit approach you! It may be nothing or everything.
It is nothing, if you meet it in the frame of mind in which you confront everyday things, and judge it only on a physical basis.
It is everything, if you are prepared, and attuned to it, and realise the enormity of the moment, and meet it with your spirit to communicate on a mutual level. What it is in itself doesn’t matter, what matters is whether it leaves you as you were or makes a difference to you. But this depends solely on you. Whether you receive that which is brought to you depends upon the reception you prepare for it.
[-] The following 2 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • muyyMaL, Skytiger