RegisterLogin with Google+

Definitions - Infinity etc
I love 'playing' with 'serious' words, as in this attachment

Attached Files
.docx   Definitions Infinity etc.docx (Size: 20.23 KB / Downloads: 16)
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Someone has said they cannot open this attachment; try the following: -
To access this, click on above link and it should appear in your 'Downloads' (I hope!)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Love the words Smile
Beautiful!
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks Admin.
I have been working on ETERNAL PROCRASTINATION but all I have come up with so far is Sleepy lying on the beach all day.Cool

As for ASYMPTOTE visualise, if you will, a straight line approaching but never meeting a curve; a tangent to a curve at infinity. From infinity to infinity. But, in Cosmic terms, surely that is an impossibility, since it implies coming from an incomprehensible abstract and travelling to an incomprehensible abstract. Dodgy So a Cosmic asymptote is an indefinable incomprehensible non-existent reality.Dodgy Ho ho ho.Big Grin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Bear in mind that, although we define the shortest distance between two points as a straight line, in geometric terms, a point, having definite position, but no size, no shape and no extension, exists only in the abstract. Rolleyes Thus, a straight line does not require two points in order to exist, and therefore has the conceptual potential of starting and ending at infinity. Huh Also, the curve which is never met by the asymptote, assuming that curve to be the arc of a circle, is also a line having no beginning and no end. Can one therefore, define a circle as infinity enclosing space? Sleepy

Well... no, not really, because a circle is two dimensional and therefore, cannot enclose space, which (see earlier definition) is three-dimensional.

Come on, its only a game. Big Grin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :