RegisterLogin with Google+

Do spellings or languages matter to the Mind?
I recently came across this meme :

" Cna Yuo Raed Tihs?
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it."
And some of these:
"1) A vheclie epxledod at a plocie cehckipont near the UN haduqertares in Bagahdd on Mnoday kilinlg the bmober and an Irqai polcie offceir
2) Big ccunoil tax ineesacrs tihs yaer hvae seezueqd the inmcoes of mnay pneosenirs
3) A dootcr has aimttded the magltheuansr of a tageene ceacnr pintaet who deid aetfr a hatospil durg blendur"

Most of us can actually read it. Though before coming across this meme, I had experimented with my mind as well and I came to know that unlike our physical self, our mind does not depend on languages. It is just like computer, no matter what language you use to give commands, it will only execute it in the form of binary codes 0 and 1 and then convert the output in the language you understand.
Once during meditation, I realised that my body does not depend on language, or words to execute my commands. If I think of an organ or chakra in my mind, even with a very different or unusual word that has no meaning, the energy still concentrates on that organ. For example, if I think of my base chakra and call it "XYZ", or "head", the energy still concentrates on my base chakra only, not on head. Big Grin
This proves that we are capable of interacting with each other without the language with our powerful capable mind, but our darling brain that loves to create complexities and be in constraints often makes us feel incapable.
So who is up for inter planetary or galactic communication?? Tongue
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
My intellectual brain is puzzled.
I do much manuscript editing and normally my brain picks up every error of grammar, syntax, punctuation and spelling in page after page.
However, I read your passages as quickly as normal with one exception that I had to look at for probably 20 - 30 seconds - manslaughter.
That seems like a contradiction. Rather I would have expected my brain to seize up in a panic.
Yes, I would like to experiment with inter planetary or inter galactic communication.
My take is that we would be more likely to succeed if a number sat at precisely the same time on the same day, over a period of weeks, or even months. The larger the number, the better.

Watch CALENDAR for an announcement along these lines, in the near future.
Over to you,Anushri.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I could read it. Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
The word " manslaughter " is long; longer the word, more time it will consume to be understood. Well, this thing has become a topic of debate among brain cognition and Linguistic professionals and scientists and other experts in such field . They are striving to work upon every possible explanation and every time an exception pops up Big Grin.
Let us leave them to work with their brains and enjoy with this brain exercise. I collected some more of these which are thought to be difficult.

"Anidroccg to crad–cniyrrag lcitsiugnis planoissefors at an uemannd utisreviny in Bsitirh Cibmuloa, and crartnoy to the duoibus cmials of the ueticnd rcraeseh, a slpmie, macinahcel ioisrevnn of ianretnl cretcarahs araepps sneiciffut to csufnoe the eadyrevy oekoolnr."

"In a puiltacibon of New Scnieitst you could ramdinose all the letetrs, keipeng the first two and last two the same, and reibadailty would hadrly be aftcfeed. My ansaylis did not come to much beucase the thoery at the time was for shape and senqeuce retigcionon. Saberi's work sugsegts we may have some pofrweul palrlael prsooscers at work. The resaon for this is suerly that idnetiyfing coentnt by paarllel prseocsing speeds up regnicoiton. We only need the first and last two letetrs to spot chganes in meniang."

The intended messages are :

1."According to card-carrying linguistics professionals at an unnamed university in British Columbia, and contrary to the dubious claims of the uncited research, a simple, mechanical inversion of internal characters appears sufficient to confuse the everyday onlooker."

2. "In a publication of New Scientist you could randomise all the letters, keeping the first two and last two the same, and readability would hardly be affected. My analysis did not come to much because the theory at the time was for shape and sequence recognition. Saberi's work suggests we may have some powerful parallel processors at work. The reason for this is surely that identifying content by parallel processing speeds up recognition. We only need the first and last two letters to spot changes in meaning."

Moon bear Speaks,
I will keep my eyes on the calendar. But, don't you think that it is just not feasible for a number to sit at precisely the same time, same day for weeks or months because of time difference and some other physical, mental and social constraints? Hope you understand my point. We can discuss this further over pm or mail.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello Anushri,
I have replied by Private Message. Please acknowledge.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I am afraid I have not received any message. I have sent one to you. There might be some technical problems. Please let me know if the message is not received.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
@anushri and @MOONBEARSPEAKS I will check the functionality of PM. Thanks
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :