RegisterLogin with Google+

Does hell exist?
(08-26-2019, 04:23 PM)Skytiger Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 10:17 PM)pekos Wrote: Please guys, don't tell me we don't pay for our crimes. Can you imagine what that would mean? People act worse when there is no consequences.

It’s very simple.
What you do to another, you will experience happening to you.
So before you do some hurtful thing to another, remember it will be done to you...perhaps in this lifetime but most certainly in another lifetime.
Eventually you will get tired of repeating the same thing.

Yes. And that's what criminals must remember. Smile

[-] The following 2 users Like pekos's post:
  • Admin, johngefnir
Share this post on :
(08-26-2019, 10:55 AM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote:

Hello pekos,

The last word on my yesterday's post was kamaloka

I see you only just joined us so perhaps you would type that word into the search panel at the top of the page and go exploring.

None of my posts suggests that because there is no hell, Paddy in my picture or any other wrongdoer gets away with it.

Hell is the extreme frightener invented by the controllers  who want to run our lives through fear.  Do as you're told or burn forever in the fires of hell. While the principle of kamaloka seems to originate in eastern philosophy and religion, nevertheless for me, kamaloka, along with reincarnation, is the most acceptable explanation of hereafter. 

(Just hope I'm right)

Love and Light to you.

MBS

Thanks. I will search around the forum.

[-] The following 2 users Like pekos's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Hell, real or false?
You ask does hell exist, much will depend on your religious belief.
In 1999 Pope John Paul 1 stated that heaven and hell were not places but states of being.
I am not a Roman Catholic, but I learn from all religious groups as they have all been subjects of my studies (along with other more spiritual subjects) for many years. It is interesting to note that the word Hell was not in the English language before 725AD when it referred to a ‘nether world.’
Other religions refer to Hades, Kur, and Sheol, etc. all referring to ‘The Underworld,’ a place below this world. In the English translation of the Christian Nicaean Creed, not invented until 325 AD at the first Council of Nicaea, it states that ‘He (Jesus) descended into hell and on the third day ascended into heaven,’ Remember at that point everything was in Latin, and the later translation used the word Hell, a translation of The Underworld.
In the Old Testament, Daniel 12:2 He says, ‘Those that sleep in the dust shall arise, some to everlasting life and some to shame and torment.’ Does this refer to reincarnation, if so it alludes to the fact that we will be rewarded or punished in a future life or lives in accordance with the way we performed in our current life.
The Kabala refers to the place we call hell as a waiting room for all souls, good and bad.
Hindus believe in reincarnation, and that if a person leads a good life they will be reincarnated to a better life, those who lead a bad life go down the ladder to deprivation in the next incarnation or even an insect.
The Cathars believed in neither heaven nor hell, but believed you could wipe out bad deeds by doing good deeds to redeem themselves. Sin was not something that could be wiped out by a priestly blessing or confession, but it could be erased by doing good.
As Moonbearspeaks so rightly says Heaven and Hell were inventions of the church and religion. Do this, pay your tithes and you will earn a blissful existence in paradise, do that and you will burn in the fires of hell! Just a method of crowd control!
When we suffer the mortal death our spirit does pass through the underworld (for want of a better description) of the Lower Astral. We have all been there many times but don’t remember. Those of you who have Astrally Projected may remember some of it, it is a place you really don’t want to stay in. It is inhabited by Demons, The Djin, Thought created Elementals, entities with no soul or spirit which crave a spirit so they can be like us. They are immortal and evil, they may not have started thus but the eons have plagued them with jealousy and so they are now evil in nature. This could be described as hell, but the freed spirit moves quickly through this to the next plane of existence. Some may become trapped and so walk as earth-bound spirits etc. until they find the light and go home.
Again in the Old Testament, Ezekiel 18:23. God desireth not the death of a sinner, but that he should turn from his wickedness and live.
Here God is talking about a spiritual death, in other words no more incarnations for the unrepentant sinner. Just the hell of knowing nothing and being nowhere. Hell is not a place, it is a state of being, or maybe a state of non-being while retaining consciousness. Can there be redemption? I don’t know, but rest assured the wicked will be punished in some way, just as the good will be rewarded, maybe not in this incarnation but in some future life.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 2 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, pekos
Share this post on :

Thank you johngefnir for another highly informative post.

It looks as if you have started pekos's research for him.

pekos, you wrote

Please guys, don't tell me we don't pay for our crimes. Can you imagine what that would mean? People act worse when there is no consequences.

So, pekos, your comments please on the efforts of other contributors to point you to answer.

MBS

I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Where there is true love, hell cannot enter.

Hell is simply a boogeyman’s creation in order to scare another into obeying it.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

(08-26-2019, 10:05 PM)johngefnir Wrote: Hell, real or false?
You ask does hell exist, much will depend on your religious belief.
In 1999 Pope John Paul 1 stated that heaven and hell were not places but states of being.
I am not a Roman Catholic, but I learn from all religious groups as they have all been subjects of my studies (along with other more spiritual subjects) for many years. It is interesting to note that the word Hell was not in the English language before 725AD when it referred to a ‘nether world.’
Other religions refer to Hades, Kur, and Sheol, etc. all referring to ‘The Underworld,’ a place below this world. In the English translation of the Christian Nicaean Creed, not invented until 325 AD at the first Council of Nicaea, it states that ‘He (Jesus) descended into hell and on the third day ascended into heaven,’ Remember at that point everything was in Latin, and the later translation used the word Hell, a translation of The Underworld.
In the Old Testament, Daniel 12:2 He says, ‘Those that sleep in the dust shall arise, some to everlasting life and some to shame and torment.’ Does this refer to reincarnation, if so it alludes to the fact that we will be rewarded or punished in a future life or lives in accordance with the way we performed in our current life.
The Kabala refers to the place we call hell as a waiting room for all souls, good and bad.
Hindus believe in reincarnation, and that if a person leads a good life they will be reincarnated to a better life, those who lead a bad life go down the ladder to deprivation in the next incarnation or even an insect.
The Cathars believed in neither heaven nor hell, but believed you could wipe out bad deeds by doing good deeds to redeem themselves. Sin was not something that could be wiped out by a priestly blessing or confession, but it could be erased by doing good.
As Moonbearspeaks so rightly says Heaven and Hell were inventions of the church and religion. Do this, pay your tithes and you will earn a blissful existence in paradise, do that and you will burn in the fires of hell! Just a method of crowd control!
When we suffer the mortal death our spirit does pass through the underworld (for want of a better description) of the Lower Astral. We have all been there many times but don’t remember. Those of you who have Astrally Projected may remember some of it, it is a place you really don’t want to stay in. It is inhabited by Demons, The Djin, Thought created Elementals, entities with no soul or spirit which crave a spirit so they can be like us. They are immortal and evil, they may not have started thus but the eons have plagued them with jealousy and so they are now evil in nature. This could be described as hell, but the freed spirit moves quickly through this to the next plane of existence. Some may become trapped and so walk as earth-bound spirits etc. until they find the light and go home.
Again in the Old Testament, Ezekiel 18:23. God desireth not the death of a sinner, but that he should turn from his wickedness and live.
Here God is talking about a spiritual death, in other words no more incarnations for the unrepentant sinner. Just the hell of knowing nothing and being nowhere. Hell is not a place, it is a state of being, or maybe a state of non-being while retaining consciousness. Can there be redemption? I don’t know, but rest assured the wicked will be punished in some way, just as the good will be rewarded, maybe not in this incarnation but in some future life.

Thank you, thank you everyone.

It gives some more understanding.
Then even if Church invented the HELL word ( Lies on the fires of hell), that theory of hell still holds a truth since you mention that our spirit do pass through the demons world. It's clear then that we pay for the crimes we make, here on this earth and after death apparently.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Surprised my thread is still getting answers hhhhaahahah..
Thanks for your replies, I'm definitely going to read and learn more from them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :