RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Drawing of the day :)

[-]
  •
Is that a drawing from you?
Seems to be symbolic.
What does it mean?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
The message is come from within that translate to be drawing.
I do not know how to explain.
Instead can I will try to write the messages.

I m nothing that give birth to everything.

I m the creator that give birth to all being and all energies.

Space, time, forms, names arise from me.

If you stop everything and don t move out from who you are. Stop pay attention to mind or thought that fly around. You will know who I am.

No words can reach or explain to be exactly about me. All it can do is only try to explain as close as possible.
[-]
  •
Quote: I m nothing that give birth to everything.

I m the creator that give birth to all being and all energies.

Space, time, forms, names arise from me.

If you stop everything and don t move out from who you are. Stop pay attention to mind or thought that fly around. You will know who I am.

No words can reach or explain to be exactly about me. All it can do is only try to explain as close as possible.

That is all good and fine. Yet, for the sake of all of us, you may still want to AT LEAST introduce us to the mervellous secrets of your knowledge.

We can all only hope to learn from your "secrets".
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
I do not know how to use words to explain what I know. My heart is full of care and love that why I m here.

I m here not because of ego want to show what I know just want to share message to you all in it way that I even can not control it. It s come out this way and by itself.

What I know it beyond words. Only way you all can realize that is to drop all what you learn and what you know. Stop searching, stop trying and be in your original source.

It use heart not mind.

It s really nothing to know, nothing to do, no secret. It s here. Let everything be the way it is. As it perfect as it is not matter what. You are here not to change thing but you are here clear about who you are and see other things like the way they are. Let life flow naturally. You are alway here. Everything is report to you. Just relax.
[-]
  •
That is too bad for poor us to know that we cannot (at least at this time) grasp your mervelous secrets... Smile

But anyway, I was only hoping that you would open up and come down to our level so we can all understand whatever message you are trying to convey us (that is assuming you are a human being with red blood and flesh like the rest of us). But since that is not feasible (as your post suggests) then I can only pray and hope to reach your divine level in order to get your message.

Just saying...
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
You are what you looking for. God bless us all.
[-]
  •
Live free.

[-]
  •
Let it be - see things from your heart.    
[-]
  •

Where r you now?
[-]
  •