RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Dream interpretation
Hello everyone,                                                                                I  have a query .  Recently I have started practising some deep meditation techniques  a few days back.  After that I am having some recurrent dreams regarding  a person .           
   The person in my dream appears in disguise of my brother physically , but his energy is different and I know he is not  my brother .  First two instances  I thought it was a mere coincidence , so next time I tried voluntarily to dream about him and he appeared , but I couldn’t ask him about his identity because apparently in my dreams I am not concerned about his identity . in every dream we are under different circumstances , but our bond stays same . But I think there’s  more to  my dreams than I am able to comprehend . Can I have some helpful suggestions about what should I do next ?
[-]
  •