RegisterLogin with Google+

Earth's Geomagnetic Field
DAMAGE TO EARTH'S GEOMAGNETIC FIELD

Will anyone who has recently, clairvoyantly observed the functional patterns of Earth's Geomagnetic Field, please get in touch with me, whether as a reply to this post 
or by PM or email. 
I am receiving some startling communications on a psycho/spiritual level, including imagery with which I was, previously, totally unfamiliar. They are accompanied by requests for assistance in dealing with problems in the Field. 

I first notified information on this to the MSG Administration on 6th February, as it is an integral part of "Can You Help the World?" and "World Helpers' Forum." I asked Administration for guidance because it was just too unbelievable to post without 'Head Office' approval, but have so far received no response. I apologise to Administration if I am 'rocking the boat' but for me, it is too important to ignore.

I did not think of checking on Google until today, the 20th February. The reason I googled is because I could hardly believe what I have been 'seeing' and I had an 'argument' with my guides. I said I could not put this 'stuff' onto MSG as it could be ridiculed. The guides replied just that - Google it. So I did. The images on Google are incredibly similar to mine, except that mine are LIVE and IN MOTION. 

Love and Light
MOON BEAR SPEAKS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(02-20-2017, 03:49 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: DAMAGE TO EARTH'S GEOMAGNETIC FIELD

Will anyone who has recently, clairvoyantly observed the functional patterns of Earth's Geomagnetic Field, please get in touch with me, whether as a reply to this post 
or by PM or email. 
I am receiving some startling communications on a psycho/spiritual level, including imagery with which I was, previously, totally unfamiliar. They are accompanied by requests for assistance in dealing with problems in the Field. 

I first notified information on this to the MSG Administration on 6th February, as it is an integral part of "Can You Help the World?" and "World Helpers' Forum." I asked Administration for guidance because it was just too unbelievable to post without 'Head Office' approval, but have so far received no response. I apologise to Administration if I am 'rocking the boat' but for me, it is too important to ignore.

I did not think of checking on Google until today, the 20th February. The reason I googled is because I could hardly believe what I have been 'seeing' and I had an 'argument' with my guides. I said I could not put this 'stuff' onto MSG as it could be ridiculed. The guides replied just that - Google it. So I did. The images on Google are incredibly similar to mine, except that mine are LIVE and IN MOTION. 

Love and Light
MOON BEAR SPEAKS

ADDENDUM TO MY ABOVE POST.
I have heard from Admin; there is no problem there. I apologise if I appeared to be criticising.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Dear MoonbearS,

If you have come so far , then, I think you are aware of the presence of our planetary neighbours. I have been keeping an eye on the activities and phenomena occurring within (not on) and outside our planet since past few months. You must be aware of the latest news that have hit the screens yesterday..."Exoplanet discovery"

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/22/thrilling-discovery-of-seven-earth-sized-planets-discovered-orbiting-trappist-1-star

and also about "Radio signals from deep space"

http://www.news.com.au/technology/scienc...3036190781

I am thankful to the advancement made in science and tech that the world who cannot perceive is now able to understand that it is not alone. 
I am waiting for the time when we will be visited again by our neighbours. 

Unfortunately, we cannot do much about the decreasing  geomagnetic field until the egoistic,selfish, unaware, ungrateful  non believers  start putting their efforts  in the welfare of their planet. The eco-balance  has been brutally disturbed but there is no realisation to the mass because it is just so busy thinking about and running after money, power and comforts.  People who are considerate about the planet's welfare are often not been supported or are ridiculed by general public. 

Everything is made up of five elements- Earth,Water,Fire,Air and Space. If any one of them is affected or disturbed, the entire structure gets disturbed. The earth urgently requires restorers, pacifiers, replenishers to bring back the balance, not just at physical level, but also at spiritual level. So, Every effort counts and every being matters; unfortunately, not everyone realises this. 

All I would say is keep trying, I am also doing the same. Let us see what future has for us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • Joanna Pieterse
Share this post on :
Thank you Anushri. I hope there are many more 'out there' who will keep trying. May I suggest that instead of 'seeing what the future has for us' we might try to make a difference by our attitudes and our deepest thoughts or prayers, for I am sure we are here for the purpose of Making a Difference.
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Joanna Pieterse, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I meant the same thing MBS. I think you did not get me correctly. Everyone should try at his/her level to contribute to welfare of the cosmos, but, we must also not forget that we cannot control or handle everything solely or single handedly.  We are not the only ones living on this planet, there are others too. And we require coordination and  cooperation with/of other beings also. 

And that is why "Every effort counts and every being matters; unfortunately, not everyone realises this. " 
It is good to be positive , but practically, things are very different. People are ready to kill anyone who they feel is against their belief. Not everyone is tolerant, patient or sensible or matured enough to understand.

"we might try to make a difference by our attitudes and our deepest thoughts or prayers, for I am sure we are here for the purpose of Making a Difference." 
When one is in a peaceful place surrounded by like minded or sensible people , these words seem so true , but can we explain the same thing to the people of Syria, Kashmir , terrorist group or those who are suffering or are amidst brutal conditions ? 
 It is easy to speak, and pen down the thoughts but, putting it into reality takes time ,patience and  generations. Things are very different on the ground, and I am saying this based on my experience.  One cannot teach table manners to wild animals mass living in jungles,(they need to be brought to special centres/circus to be tamed ;that too one by one; still they never lose their instinct) but, one can find ways to deal with them without any harm to himself or to the surrounding. Similarly, one can pray, make changes in his attitude , etc, only when he realises his responsibilities towards his surroundings.  One is responsible for himself/herself only and should seek development within himself/herself, but that does not mean he can change the world. Even Buddha/Christ/Krishna were not able to eradicate the evils  from the world completely because evils do not exist outside, they are within. One can conquer his own evil, and can help some others(not everyone)  to do the same. Things will change , only when every contributing factor understands its role and comes in action. 
Many of us share such brilliant ideas, thoughts , etc. here with each other; we receive appreciations, praises,  but how many of us are actually able to put the same on the practical grounds?Just few! I hope. Most of us do not even share all this with our own family members also. They stay quiet, leading their usual lives. 

Let us be very practical and accept the truth that there are less constructors,restorers and enormous destructors. Energy does not know good or bad...it goes with the mass! There were millions in the Dark Age, who used to pray but could not prevent massacres , homicides or destruction that took place during that time, there were superstitions, people were not allowed to question . These days people do not pray that much, but things are still better , people are more sensible, free...now a greater number of  people are leaving their beliefs and are moving ahead  in search of the Truth, they can raise their voices , Knowledge is accessible.

So by writing "Let us see what furture has for us", I meant...We are trying to restore and let us see how things go in future based on our efforts and what new  challenges we would face (as the mass number of people  lack realisation) , so that we can devise new methods to combat. To outweigh the negative forces at present, tremendous positive forces will be required and to have that , we need a huge number of 'positive' people or a little less number of highly powerful and spiritually skilled  people, so that the good energies can overcome the bad ones. This is one solution. The other way is that the Nature  itself expels the bad entities in order to restore the balance , but, this would, again, be very slow and devastating.
Energy is very precious; to make any move or carry out any action, we need energy. So instead of wasting it on brain functions, why not we utilise it to strengthen the core! Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like anushri's post:
  • Gerhard Botha, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I do agree with many things said on this post.
The conversation here reminds me of my own drive for my future. I care about this Earth and am connected with the energies of the elements.

In this time i see many people around me aspire to help the world. yet they do not have the knowledge or spiritual understanding to truly grasp this concept. Like anushri has said, it can take many generations for people to understand, however i feel that now is a different time. I believe there has been a spiritual awakening in this current generation. the current pace of change is increasing now.

I feel that yes, a person can only truly work on them self. and to force spirituality on others is not a spiritual practice. I am glad for MSG because we all have learned from each other, and are open to new ideas. I have learned from both people in this Thread now and previously (moobearspeaks + anushri)

BUT there is truth in this. A connection with the element energies (Earth, air, water, fire) and a connection with the light (God) will guide you on the path to help this situation discussed above. I see many things in my day, but the only thing that seems clear to me right now, is the path to help this world. It is will. it is love. it is never giving up and following the light. Your friends, family, and people you will meet in future are people who will help you and you will help them. This is the path to regain the balance we all sense is currently disturbed.

will of fire
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :