RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Embrace Death

[Image: 7686073874_4916735e5b_b.jpg]

Sometime or the other every human being has been found to have feared death before they have actually died. Death is the biggest mystery that has been talked about by almost every sage of all time around the globe. No one has ever could explain what happens after death. Many claims to have their own theory regarding life after death but none of them have been proved. Well today I won’t get into that. Today I shall like to explain what I understood about death and how can we see death as a possibility.

We all fear to die. Whenever we think of death the first thought that comes in our mind is pain. We think that death must be very painful. I absolutely don’t disagree with it but what I believe that we can prepare ourselves for death. If we look back in our lives then there will be many moments of physical pain. Isn’t that true? You can make a list of that. I think we will all agree that our list of pains and misery are bigger than our list of happiness.  However as you have managed to withstand and surpass all such bad days, all such pains, I think you are absolutely ready for the death pain. Nevertheless it may also happen that it would be painless death. I wish such a death for every one of us. I think that pain is natural. Buddha said,” Whatever that goes up must come down” So when this body has been manifested out of the pancha bhutas (the five elements), it has to disintegrate one day so that a fresh new body can be made. If physical pain were not given to us then we would have never cared for this body. It is the physical pain that forces you to protect your body. This is the rule of nature. Nature wants you to care for your body so that you can exist in this world and you don’t interfere with the plan of nature. That is why pain was given to us. So accept it don’t fear it. Hence you can understand just as all this process is natural the physical pain is also natural. It’s only our fear of death that constantly flood our mind and eventually  the fear grows to such an extent that one day that it enters our subconscious mind and then it becomes impossible for us to come out of it.

So don’t allow such negative thoughts to enter your mind rather whenever that thought comes replace it by thoughts like how natural death is. How pure death is. It is only a cycle. Death can be seen as the starting of new life. If we talk about what our Upanishads speaks about death then we will find that we actually never die. It’s only the physical body that disintegrates and gets back to earth, from where it has originated in the first place. So the soul or the consciousness remains eternal. So let me pray to lord-

“Oh lord! Let our mind be free from the illusion of death,
Give us the courage, 
Provide us with the spiritual Knowledge,
Such that we all can transcend death.”
[-]
  •
Death is like shedding your clothing aka body suit.
Reuniting with loved ones, after a long journey.
In truth there is no death.
You simply return home to spirit.
Our true home.
Will we return again?
Depends on what we want.
Our Guides help us choose.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Sudipta Chatterjee
(03-27-2018, 08:39 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Death is like shedding your clothing aka body suit.
Reuniting with loved ones, after a long journey.
In truth there is no death.
You simply return home to spirit.
Our true home.
Will we return again?
Depends on what we want.
Our Guides help us choose.

Yes indeed these thoughts you shared are very true..Thanks for reading and sharing your comments.  Smile Smile .You can also read my other posts..  https://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-...4#pid11354   and   https://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-...0#pid11350 . Rolleyes Rolleyes
[-]
  •
Death is an inevitably.

Living in fear of a thing you cannot change limits your potential and perception.

The blink of the pain one may feel around death is nothing in comparison to the pain of a life of pain due to knowing misdirection. The end of the latter will be imeasuably painful. Live life today to your extent. When death comes; then embrace it perhaps.....not a moment before....

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • Sudipta Chatterjee