RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Energy 'Vampires'
One evening Diana asked me if I would help her, she said she needed a hypnotherapy session because, she had been feeling 'out-of-sorts' - she was constantly in pain and had been feeling exhausted - for several months, one thing after another. She also said she was bothered with her weight, as it had increased to a proportion greater than she'd experienced before. She said she had dismissed the various physical aches and pains she was experiencing because she did not believe in dwelling on sickness or illness thereby giving it more mental energy and creating more of the same thing, but she was concerned about the weight.

She followed my directions, mentally creating a pyramid around herself, encasing its blue crystal form in layers of silver and gold. After expanding her inner-light and getting her to join me in a brief prayer, she felt totally protected and secure, and so I began the session, which I recorded and later Diana transcribed the taped session and added her observations.

"As Derek asked me to check my body for physical sensations, I became aware of a burning sensation around my nose. As soon as I conveyed this to Derek, the burning sensation moved from one part of my body to another, and continued changing locations and intensity each time I told Derek where it was. As the pace quickened, I distinctly got the impression it wanted to leave, but was trapped in the 'pyramid'. Then I saw a quick yet distinct picture in my inner vision of a mature 'person' of very small stature, sturdily built whose height I would describe as being approximately that of a toddler. I knew in a flash this was no toddler, but was that of an 'alien' life form, and conveyed my feelings and impressions to Derek, who began interrogating it immediately.

At first, I sensed there was a great reluctance to communicate, but when 'it' realized the game was up, so to speak, the conversation began to flow. Fortunately, Derek had recorded the session, and I willingly transcribed the tape the following morning:

"What brought you here?" Derek asked, somewhat sternly.
"I am getting the sensation or feeling 'to test the sensitivity' or, 'receptivity'," I responded.
Derek, addressing the intruder: "To see if you are perceived?"
"Yes."
"And, you have been found out."
"It would seem so."
"So, what was your purpose?"
"That of an observer."
"You are here as an observer. Then what are your intentions?"
"Hopefully to utilize the physical body."
"For what purpose?"
"Communication."
"Yes? Then why didn't you let the person Diana know that you wanted to use the body?"
"It would not have been agreed to."

Derek always reminds usurpers that they are not welcome unless prior agreement has been made and informs them that to the best of his knowledge neither he nor I have made any such contract. He sounded so serious as he said, "So therefore, you know you are breaking the (universal) law, then?"
"That is your perception," came the snippy response.
"It is also your perception, too," Derek pointed out.
"It's fair game."
"It's not fair game," Derek refuted.
"It depends upon whose perspective you are viewing it from," my intruder said coldly.
"Yes. I guess you have a lot to understand of it, too."
"As do you, and she."
Derek agreed.

There was a perceptible change in the voice, as the communicant continued:
"The physical can be made very susceptible to different symptoms or diseases, to presences. There is great potential for us if we use one with such sensitivity who can perceive so intensely in this way. You see, we do not wish to invade, as it were, merely utilize abilities. We are hoping that the honesty with which this is given will assist. Not only is it possible (for you) to direct what you would call the healing energies to those of your own kind, but (it is possible for you) to assist those of a similar vibratory level that may be of a different species. In certain instances, this would benefit us greatly."

Derek responded, "We are aware of this. It's a pity we are in two different dimensions, that we are able to communicate only in this manner at this time, as we are unable to see you. I am quite sure you are aware that we would extend our abilities if we could. But sometimes we are not only dealing with those of a different species, different life forms, we are also dealing with those hanging around this physical plane that have more mischievous intents."

The being replied,"Some have more detrimental intentions towards the physical, particularly, or the mental health. We would wish to convey that certain conditions which are perceived within the body and are felt so very strongly, sometimes those conditions are not her own, but those that have been brought to her for healing assistance, for energy transference purposes."

Derek's voice took on an almost condescending tone as he said: "We can understand that, and the fact that there are all kinds of (unseen) energies that may require assistance. But, because we are not at the level yet to be able to help those"

The being interrupted, "You are at the level to be able to do this. But, you may not choose to do so if you became aware of who 'those' are. And so therefore, we sometimes have to use what you would term 'underhanded' measures."

"I understand what you mean. When a person is dying from thirst, he will try all ways to quench that thirst. We cannot blame him for that; we are all searching to quench a thirst," Derek commented.

"May we request assistance from you, when you are doing planetary healing as you used to do; we ask that you offer a moment of thought or create an area of space in which healing may occur for those that are not of your species, and that require this energy?"

"I was extending it sometimes to those of other planets or species," Derek replied.

"Yes. But it is some time since this has been done, and this is reasons for us making our presence felt, although in a different way than you would have imagined."

"We do seek to get to the bottom of things, and we do seek to assist those who require it."

"We have been trying for some time to get your attention, but the tolerance of pain is quite high in the subject and sometimes things are dismissed. We would request that more attention be directed to asking for the energy flow for those (others) afflicted in this way. This does not necessarily indicate that pain felt in the lower vertebrae means that one of ours is suffering from pain in the lower vertebrae. It indicates that energy of an such intensity that you would use is required, to relieve or assist an equivalent type of pain or need; the equivalent intensity is required to assist a condition within one of ours."

"Yes. You just happen to have chosen a couple of subjects who are able to withstand a high level of pain."

"And with whom we would eventually be able to communicate?"

Derek explained it had not been his intention to cause undue stress to our 'visitors' when he had added a stronger energy within the pyramid (in which we were conducting the session). It was at that point that I had perceived ('picked-up') a sense of panic as whoever/whatever wished to 'leave' the scene as they had inadvertently made their presence felt. For want of a better description, my 'energy vampires' had made their presence known to me.

"We were, we must admit, attempting to 'remove' energy - that's the only way that would be logically defined by you," the 'intruder continued, "If sufficient physical discomfort occurs within your bodies, then you do direct energy-healing, energy is drawn into the physical body via the subject - and this is what we were seeking. When you draw the energy in, it is for your own purposes, for your own beliefs, for your own reasons."

"It is like you are drawing it in through osmosis?" Derek enquired, "So, as we are drawing in the energy you also are drawing it in?"

"Yes. Shall we say, 'redirecting' it? It is not intended for any undue stress to be placed upon the subject here. If you need a source of energy you have sources you can go to, to 'plug into', your electrical outlets as you call them. We are merely attempting to obtain energy in this manner. It is not intended to cause physical distress, and never have we attempted to overburden the subject."

"I understand."

"Thank you for being understanding of nature. It would not be necessary for us to resort to these means if there were other times set aside for these purposes (for us to direct healing energy to them) and we do assure we would not abuse this."

"We did this in the past, but we haven't been doing these types of healing in a while. We will set some time aside for these purposes."

"The subject has been doing this on a regular basis by herself, bringing in energy for herself."

"Well, she does tend to keep quiet about things that may be bothering her."

"It was beneficial for us that this occurred."

"I ask that you take your leave now," Derek said firmly, "And allow her to benefit by having a healthy physical body so that she can become stronger. Then we would be able to help all those we have agreed to help."

"This would be a very helpful agreement for us if you were able to assist us in this way."

"We will agree to direct healing energy to those others, provided our energy fields are left clean and clear," Derek promised.

"It is agreed, we will not overstep your boundaries, and we wish to thank you ... friend."

Afterwards, Derek said to me, "If you weren’ such a stubborn old s###, things wouldn't be so bad on you."

I responded with a question, "Wow, why would they need to do that, have me feel or sense so many aches and pains?"

Derek and I had slipped into a pattern of only doing healing sessions when they were specifically requested, whereas we used to do a 'laying-on of hands' for each other every day. Not wanting to bother Derek with all 'my' bodily symptoms, more often than not, instead of asking Derek for a healing, I would keep my mouth shut. Then I would try to alleviate the pain myself at night by drawing in healing energy and mentally applying it to whichever area in my body was hurting. So much for suffering in silence, or being the strong willed, 'painstaking' type!

I had absolutely no idea 'someone' was tapping into my energy source - or siphoning energy-because it wasn't done to such a degree that it had completely drained me. And, when we do healing, or healing visualizations, we always feel energized afterwards. We always say that if folks are doing a hands-on healing or a distance healing correctly, they should never feel mentally or physically exhausted afterwards.

By Derek and Diana
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • Admin
I studied A Course In Miracles with a group in the 80's & 90's. We found we were feeling tired, where there was no reason to be tired. It was caused by one of our members who had joined the group after coming with her parents.
She. Was an energy vampire. We discussed this when she wasn't there. Her parents were and agreed she was indeed capable of sucking the energy right out of you. We solved the problem by surrounding ourselves with the Pure White Light, which we saw as an orb around each of us. Once we knew what was happening and why, we never had any more spells of low energy.
One funny thing she had an older car...like 15 years old or so, that she loved. Every time her father drove her car ... which he despised... it would break down several miles from home. It never broke down for her. I think she and the car truly had a loving relationship with each other.
Since then I name all my cars. Currently I have Miss Ava, who takes me where I need to go. Superstitious! Some might think so. Miss Ava hasn't even broke down on me since I got her. Might be something to naming your car......
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Derek
Greetings Skytiger,
I fully agree with you as certain people can be energy vampires. Diana and I met a lady who owned a health food store and she had a very similar problem with another lady who would come into her store and after the lady customer left she felt drained of energy. We suggested to her to do exactly as you mentioned surrounding herself in a ball of white light and see her store filled with the white light. The next time we went into her store, we were greeted with the broadest smile and a great big hug... followed by a chorus of, "It Worked, It Worked." The lady had come into her store and only remained for a few minutes and left abruptly. after a week, she still hadden't returned.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
Yes, energy vampires, an interesting topic. Vampirism of this type may, in some cases be almost a disease. I know people who work in hospitals and care homes who always complain of their tiredness when, according to them, they haven't really worked hard.
Some energy vampires absorb energy from those around them unconsciously, or accidently, others know exactly what they are doing. Sometimes they will start an argument between two other people, then sit back and feast on the energy released.
Everyone is at risk from Vampires, especially Empaths. Empaths will often 'give' their energy freely without realising they are being used.
The 'ball of light', or the 'three ring method' I use and teach are both very good protection techniques, if you charge them correctly they will even stop the village idiot sitting next to you on the bus because you will have an aura around you that will make some types feel uncomfortable in your presence. One young woman who attended one of my workshops some years ago told me of her protection technique. 'So', I said, 'I assume you're not in a relation then'? 'Not for a long time'. Came the reply!
Sometimes we can wrap ourselves up so tight that we can shut out the good things too.
All day, every day we are constantly exchanging energies with other living things about us through our chakras which are opening and closing continually. So another method is to be sure and close your chakras before entering crowded places like supermarkets, pubs, outdoor markets etc. and especially hospitals and care home where people are in need of what you have. 
By all means give some energy freely to the needy, but close your chakras fully afterwards.
[-] The following 4 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • Skytiger, Derek, Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS
(06-30-2018, 06:04 PM)Greetings johngefnir,Thank you for your very informative response and it seems we have walked the same path. There isn\t much I can add as you have covered all the bases. Not only the entities within the other dimension are responsible for energy draws from the people still alive; as you stated energy vampires freely walk amoung us and some of them know what they are doing as others simple want to have someone to pay attention to them. Kids are nortorious for this... ;-)The ball of light is one way, provided it is generated from within self and is projected outwards to surround us. Creating a ball of light by surrounding self, traps entities who are attaching themselves to us. Generating our light also increase our vibrational rate and some of the entities (lower vibration/negativity) can't stay long within the light/higher vibration. After consistantly generating our light, we can then project it further out to fill our residence, surround our car and fill the premises where you work. This has saved me several times from car accidents and also, where I worked, it has taken the negativity out of any conversations I have had with other people.It is so true about closing down; I do this after a meditation and I make sure I 'Invoke my light' before any interactiion with others/groups/places where people congregate. I'm sorry, I haven't replied sooner as I relocated and forgot my password; I know excuses shouldn't count but being late  and responding  should count for something. johngefnir Wrote: Yes, energy vampires, an interesting topic. Vampirism of this type may, in some cases be almost a disease. I know people who work in hospitals and care homes who always complain of their tiredness when, according to them, they haven't really worked hard.
Some energy vampires absorb energy from those around them unconsciously, or accidently, others know exactly what they are doing. Sometimes they will start an argument between two other people, then sit back and feast on the energy released.
Everyone is at risk from Vampires, especially Empaths. Empaths will often 'give' their energy freely without realising they are being used.
The 'ball of light', or the 'three ring method' I use and teach are both very good protection techniques, if you charge them correctly they will even stop the village idiot sitting next to you on the bus because you will have an aura around you that will make some types feel uncomfortable in your presence. One young woman who attended one of my workshops some years ago told me of her protection technique. 'So', I said, 'I assume you're not in a relation then'? 'Not for a long time'. Came the reply!
Sometimes we can wrap ourselves up so tight that we can shut out the good things too.
All day, every day we are constantly exchanging energies with other living things about us through our chakras which are opening and closing continually. So another method is to be sure and close your chakras before entering crowded places like supermarkets, pubs, outdoor markets etc. and especially hospitals and care home where people are in need of what you have. 
By all means give some energy freely to the needy, but close your chakras fully afterwards.
[-] The following 2 users Like Derek's post:
  • johngefnir, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Thank you for your additions to the post Derek, they are most welcome. It does seem we have walked the same path, and had many similar experiences. 
The first thing I teach in workshops and courses is protection. I am amazed how many people take the subject so lightly or even disregard it all together.  I'm sure many so called mental illnesses are actually attachments or negative influences.
[-]
  •