RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Energy in virtual reality
Hello everyone, very warmly Smile.
My name is Artur Sierocki and I am a healer, a clairvoyant. I deal with energy work at a multidimensional level. My story in this forum already has various materials about me and so I just wanted to introduce myself to you.
It's worth reading this article until the end .
And this is where our journey begins, like Alice who fell through a rabbit burrow to another world.

For about 8 years I'm also interested in virtual reality and cyberspace. In the last 4 years, however, I have made significant progress in this topic and in the field of knowledge. It was not long before my spiritual guardians agreed that I would share this knowledge with you, I think that they wanted me to first authenticate my experiences and have honest feelings, the results of the research. This article will be short, but it's a lot more, it's just a spark, a start to start a flame of consciousness. This article mainly focused on the experiences I have made and the observations that I managed to achieve thanks to this topic. Nowadays, virtual reality, cyberspace, the space of online databases are growing and developing. The future of new technologies will involve the involvement of more of our senses to integrate us with the Avatar, i.e. a virtual figure in a computer game where the player dresses it and gives it features, the gender it likes and the skills from the available database of this game. This technology will have the task of moving us partially but also more and more to the virtual world where we can build various things like mindscapes or contact other people in the form of our virtual form. Imagine that there are already forms of work and image display in the form of a hologram here an interesting link to the lecture:
https://www.ted.com/talks/alex_kipman_th..._holograms

In this forum, most of the people interested in working with energy and spiritual development are more aware of how our mind power works and the magnetism of attraction and creation of reality. If we are aware of the fact that, for example: in the dream world, we can dream consciously, create space, the dimension to which we will enter and, for example, learn or play in it. In dreams, we can meet people who are also in a dream state, whether they are aware of it or not. I write this from my own experience because some of my psychic abilities and energy possibilities as well as knowledge have been launched through the world of multidimensional dreaming and experiences. I got to know each other and from time to time I also get to know people live in the reality of the people I've met in my dreams. And these people were able to tell me what they do and what they work on and when I met them they were surprised by my knowledge about their living situation . So let's go further towards the purpose of this article. Imagine now that dreams and dream spaces can be very tangible and refined with many details and in addition to spiritual beings and multidimensional civilizations that can create such dream models, worlds. We as a human species also have such a possibility, some people have the greater possibilities in this area other smaller, however, the dimension of sleep is a gateway to higher states of consciousness and metaphysical travel and this is definitely a fact that occurs in many cultures around the world. You can also heal another person by going to his dream to help him .
So let's go deeper into another interesting aspect of this article.

During the emergence of cyber space integrated with the global network of connections and information through which a lot of users flow every minute, following on to cope with their curiosity. In today's world of computer science and computer graphics and fantasy writers, painters connect forces to create super modern games. In these games more and more often we can meet the open world where together with other players who have their characters, Avatars we can communicate, perform tasks in the game, or simply relax in these often large and beautiful spaces.
In my opinion, cyber space is a dimension that is connected to a global network. The network is a term also referring to spiritual issues and the network of destiny, the geopathic grid of the earth, the energy grid around man. Our nervous system is often referred to as a network of neural connections on the model of which connection networks are created, databases in computer science. It means that we can influence energy to the dimension of virtual space. Every person who uses the Internet, playing online or watching a movie leaves an emotionally energetic party, focuses his or her attention, thoughts, or the power of consciousness. In this way, not only is the flow of information through the cyber space in the digital record, but also energy exchange at the metaphysical level. Just a few years ago, negative beings as well as physical negative people tried to use the dimension of virtual space, the cyber space to transfer their consciousness and bodies in digital form is mainly about beings with low negative vibrations and demonic beings. They wanted to avoid expulsion and eviction from this planet that has been going on for some time, but more information on the same topic can be found on my youtube channel. Among other things, they wanted to create in themselves in some games or virtual spaces cubernetics, bodies similar to those that are in games as characters that would influence the processes outside or interfere in material reality, our physical dimer.

Of course, we as people have the opportunity to travel through different lines of time and space with subtle bodies, awareness, that's why our genes were recognized as a masterpiece of creation by different civilizations because we are multidimensional beings. In this way we can experience things that in the case of not having physical bodies work differently. Therefore, spiritual beings have a different form of communication and feeling of this world. Returning for a moment to the subject of negative beings, these creatures in agreement with a man who enters into their systems wanted to even create applications and games, programs that would be integrated with a multidimensional world to influence the world through the window of cyber space. Personally, I have witnessed such situations and attempts to influence the earthly world and people through this form as a variation of mind control deviating from conspiracy theories.
Therefore, spiritual and higher powers also begin to operate on a larger scale in the virtual world to protect it and its users. Of course, in a moment, I will give you some examples of my experiments .
Personally, I thought and tested that we can, for example, a specific file on a computer let it be a business card or a company logo energize with positive energies and after some time practice with this file that it will become a virtual object of power that in a relationship with a computer and awareness will affect this person in this case positively. Negative forces used similar mechanisms, however, in a primitive low vibrational form.
In addition, when this file is intensely prepared and the person who does this is familiar with things it can work every time you copy it which gives, for example, 1000 copies in the moment, not only is the file itself copied but also its potential energetic.

There is now a large number of people interested in Fortnite, for example, where their attention and the energy of thousands of people at the same time focusing on the game definitely penetrates into other spaces. And when someone strongly integrates with such a game, he can go to sleep and dream, dream that he continues to play this game and it may turn out that players from all over the world have created an energy space in a similar way to the game and its principles and enter it through dreaming. When they wake up thinking that it was just a dream, I will ask, however, if it was just a dream for sure Smile?
So not only that we can communicate through the world of dreams, telepathically it also to the interaction of energy occurs in the world of cyberspace.
And now:

A) One day I went to the family of my friend who has several sons. He asked me to look at them in terms of energy. His sons were playing the GTA5 game. It is a game where the world is open, you can drive cars and fly cars, there are beaches and big skyscrapers. It is a form of shooting combined with team sports. I went to his sons and talked to them for a moment. On the table a few meters from the plastatnion on which they played I spread my energy work items including amethyst wand and minerals. Of course, the guys quietly laughed at the fact that such a man appeared with such gadgets Smile. When I started sending them positive vibrations, something unexpected suddenly happened.
When I started talking to my friend, their father after a few minutes, one of them ran up to us and said, Dad, Dad, see what happened. So we came together and it turned out that during the GTA 5 game a UFO spaceship landed Smile. One was broken as in the case of the Rozwell theme and the second one was flying in the air, if I remember correctly, the guys started taking pictures. It turned out that this phenomenon in the game occurs very rarely and is a relatively new phenomenon, the boys were slightly surprised and their father Smile. Probably they've been playing this game for quite a long time probably a few months or even years. This phenomenon, however, met them for the first time. This is one of the phenomena that showed me that I influence the parallel world, the energy space also in the game, which was quite fun.

B) I entered the GTA5 game and created my account and character.
I decided to do an experiment . I made contact with one of the players and I asked him to meet me on one beach in this game because I want to make a good deal. The player came by a sports car to the beach then I asked him if we could do the experiment and told him that I was a Healer, clairvoyant from Poland and I have my own YouTube channel and this is an experiment in the material needed. The player agreed.
I asked him to give me only his name and say in what country he lives. We communicated at the beginning through a chat in the game and later through the microphone. So I told him to sit comfortably in front of the computer, because now I am going to diagnose his energy and his life with my abilities through his character in the game and then I will start sending him positive energy at a distance. When I told him what I was able to see, the player disconnected and frightened for a moment because he did not know where I know these things and thought that someone broke into his computer. Then he admitted to me in what I saw and felt, I gave him valuable tips for the future and I made a brief energy support for him flying a plane in the game we finished our meeting and I jumped out of the plane opening the parachute said goodbye and logged out Smile.

In biotherapy and radiesthesia techniques, measurements and readings are made, for example, from photographs or objects, their fragments.
Already in the 1950s, Russian researchers of psychotronics and parapsychology made extraordinary discoveries of the impact of energy on the environment and consciousness of matter. The awareness of this knowledge and the possibilities and threats that flow from this topic gives us the possibility of more aware use of this type of technology for the benefit of us and other users. Personally for several years I have been developing in the sphere of energy work in cyberspace. In this way, you can work energetically on an article placed on the Internet just as I do it right now. You can also work on the website's logo, image, and virtual space. One of my ideas that I would like to implement one day is to make an interactive game in which we can send to us energies and telepathically also communicate with us and which will be integrated with the world of spiritual multidimensional beings and guides. Where not only knowledge will flow through reception and auditory-visual impressions, but also metaphysical ones. People during sleep are able to feel the time, for example, in dreams 20 days after real time in 8 hours. What happens to our mind and knowledge, the record of information when we collect it on a different time line, energy ?.

Our mind receives it in the form of long data packets of data during unpacking and synchronization, and when we train this skill, we will be able to learn in multidimensional spaces by learning 3.4 times 10 times information assigned in accordance with our development Smile. Summarizing cyberspace, it becomes the next important dimension of time and space where dynamic life and the exchange of information, experiences and potentials take place. Whether we want to use it more consciously depends on us and it will continue to grow. We can work with our computers energetically, telephones and other devices because in the majority they find quartz, gold and other precious metals with which energetic work is pleasant. Remember that the crystal in its construction also consists of quartz and what about the silicon and gold oxide that also occurs in our body Smile?
This is the first part of the article and I hope that this information will help you to understand this topic and the Era in which we enter more and more Smile greetings from Poland
Artur Sierocki.

my email address for contact: [email protected]

And this is my brand new youtube channel in English

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbj76F...6R35nVDkYg

And also podcast in english

https://theclockoflife.podbean.com

YT in Polish

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOGrEQ9...subscriber
[-]
  •
"Personally for several years, I have been developing in the sphere of energy work in cyberspace. In this way, you can work energetically on an article placed on the Internet just as I do it right now. You can also work on the website's logo, image, and virtual space. One of my ideas that I would like to implement one day is to make an interactive game in which we can send to us energies and telepathically also communicate with us and which will be integrated with the world of spiritual multidimensional beings and guides. Where not only knowledge will flow through reception and auditory-visual impressions, but also metaphysical ones."

All the best for this work! The process of connecting the dots have started. 

But, do keep in mind that E=mc^2  makes a real sense to a physicist only and the same goes with the Hermetic principles and its practitioners. 
All I mean is that the same book is read and grasped differently by different people or by the same person at different levels. 

_/\_
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • krya, Gerhard Botha, Artur.Spl
(09-06-2018, 04:14 PM)anushri Wrote: "Personally for several years, I have been developing in the sphere of energy work in cyberspace. In this way, you can work energetically on an article placed on the Internet just as I do it right now. You can also work on the website's logo, image, and virtual space. One of my ideas that I would like to implement one day is to make an interactive game in which we can send to us energies and telepathically also communicate with us and which will be integrated with the world of spiritual multidimensional beings and guides. Where not only knowledge will flow through reception and auditory-visual impressions, but also metaphysical ones."

All the best for this work! The process of connecting the dots have started. 

But, do keep in mind that E=mc^2  makes a real sense to a physicist only and the same goes with the Hermetic principles and its practitioners. 
All I mean is that the same book is read and grasped differently by different people or by the same person at different levels. 

_/\_

Yes :Smile hope this will change something and give us oportunity to understand this dimension Smile
[-]
  •