RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook
]]>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidences of God's existences
Best explanation about Allah(God) existence with evidences and proofs https://youtu.be/xjPcG-LIN5I

Sent from my QMobile X35 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Hi,
Is this spam? 
To help me not delete this post, will you please speak little about you?
Where are you writting from?
What are your spiritual longings? 

Thanks,
Regards,
Admin
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 3 users Like admin's post:
  • Skytiger, John_Ly, MOONBEARSPEAKS
It is mazing to see how far some people, out of fanatism or extreme Zeal, can go in trying to "prove" the existence of God. 
That time and mental energy could be well spent in improving their own lives and in learning how to become Gods/gods of their lives instead of trying to know if God exists or not (which is completely a moot point).

Beside, the concept of God that those fanatics or overzealous beleavers promote is a celestial tyrant who craves worship and demands an absolute and unconditional submission and obedience from his slaves (i.e. "faithful") while threatening the "infidels" with hellfire. Such a deity deserves only our greatest contempt and he should be sent back in the middle ages where he came from.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • anushri, Skytiger
Growing up here in the US. There are many many people who define themselves as christian. I have had close friends and even family tell me that if I dont believe in God that my salvation is in question. 

There must be understanding for these people. IT is cultural influence and parental bias that causes this to happen. Believing in God and preaching is not a bad thing. And these people feel it is how they can save others. This is how they view their spiritual path. there is an element of fear used to control these people. They fear losing their salvation by leaving their religious beliefs. I understand how they think and feel. 

There is both good and bad in religion and it is cultural influence that makes these people close minded.  I have witnessed a spirtual change of a person who was once bad and filled with negaitve energies, come into my old church and spirtually transform into a better man through the help of "God".

I am open to all knowledge and do not bind my self to the narrow views of religion but I understand where these people come from and see the light in religions as well as the darkness.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki_Jesse's post:
  • krya
(12-05-2017, 11:35 AM)admin Wrote: Hi,
Is this spam? 
To help me not delete this post, will you please speak little about you?
Where are you writting from?
What are your spiritual longings? 

Thanks,
Regards,
Admin
I am writing from Asia
And second
Yup

That's not a spam
There is no any kind of advertisement involved in that link

[-]
  •
IMHO 
Yes there is a Creator who has nothing to do with beliefs.
Religions are made by mankind. Religions that ‘favor’ those who follow that religion.
Some man made religions threaten hell and domination for those who do not follow said religion.  This is nothing more than trying to control people with fear.

Yes there is a Creator of All, that cares not about religions, who loves us all Unconditionally, reguardless of our beliefs or no beliefs.

We ourselves should strive to love each other unconditionally. 

IMO. Skytiger
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Uzumaki_Jesse, krya
(12-06-2017, 05:27 PM)Skytiger Wrote: IMHO 
Yes there is a Creator who has nothing to do with beliefs.
Religions are made by mankind. Religions that ‘favor’ those who follow that religion.
Some man made religions threaten hell and domination for those who do not follow said religion.  This is nothing more than trying to control people with fear.

Yes there is a Creator of All, that cares not about religions, who loves us all Unconditionally, reguardless of our beliefs or no beliefs.

We ourselves should strive to love each other unconditionally. 

IMO. Skytiger
Then who created us ?

[-]
  •
You ask..’Then who created us?’

The Creator of all things.  We are part of the ‘all things’.
[-]
  •
(12-07-2017, 04:13 AM)Skytiger Wrote: You ask..’Then who created us?’

The Creator of all things.  We are part of the ‘all things’.
Then you deny that creator

[-]
  •
I do not deny the Creator of All Things.

I do deny gods created in man’s image by mankind.

The difference between them.

Creator of all things loves everyone Unconditionally.

Gods made by man in man’s image loves with conditions. Just as those who created them do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • John_Ly

test