RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Floating Thread: Total MinDSz
A Life and death comPULsion has set throughOut this LaND, where;..., people think religion is baD becauSE it is or waZ run by peops people that deem its there right to make it bad.
YeT where has & does all The understanding and KnowLedge Come From. virtue, of learn and lessons from the religious mind.

Not That I'm saying Religion is gOOd, BUt I'M saying,... Religion is not not notT good,... anything Taken out of its context, beyond itZ boarder line, would strike off bad in itself, and this is what happeneds in this worLD for long, that all have strived to struck RUN towards over to Spirituality alone by fleeble;... fleeing into the armses of escape of some corruption deemed apparent by the religious minds.

Many will say Spirituality is better, but i Say if Your Floating off into the air, into the sky, your forgetting the people on the ground. Right off the bat. This is why it takes both Spirituality and Religion to take;..& Find a true balance for the whole CauSe' of Mankind, ..Of Course;.. - There is more then just Spirituality and Religion, 4as allz .. All is good if but Taken by the consumption past before the prior intoxication of ones own Heart,.. Soul And Mind. "Virtue becomes death and life is the Whole Sound of hope in a Please,- that Death constellation of ned true Find for NEw SoulS,- hearted > kind minded & True depth found'..., to ceased harm another ones heart, then soul then mind; in other words, the internal and external Body; column... a Whole accumulation that brings others into the proper set of affiliation of a Sound Health and that Defines.

More Or less it says, do good and all is good... he'he.. religion and spirituality go hand in hand as well as science and politics, but all must be balanced and all must be held in a confined State of mind...

I would say you dont have to, Cuz its not in me to say what you should want or wish in due... AsThis is not my duty, But I to say to appreciate all life, and as all life created something of the Othersides of New, We are to consider them to be something of the blue wide blue, and never to know under unless we wonder why they say a thing, religion is the same and this is why spirituality is the religious kind...(*kind translated of german word means Child).. IF we appreciate everything, there be no quarrel or war, for each can relate to each other, no matter how fassened the other are in there own opinion of mind, We simple would come to reason with one another together and think of what is or would be if all may be in the right set of mind. How possible, Only if we try.

I reckon to the self, myself, that all is deemed good, that there is no flaw in the virtue in itself, but that we can learn from one another and from everything this world as to offer is... Of course some things might be far distanced off, and set into a different spectrum of plain, (planet) But overall it all has find a place to where i could say it is or could be good, This Thread has been reedited as it went along, cuz of i had not found my the voice in need if  pressing out the opinions needed in !(a) proper form, so is as with a borrowed quote otherssides of myself and in a reediting to find a proper center theme of topic for this Text and message of in itself... 

(11-23-2018, 10:53 PM)mInart paraphrasing Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 05:30 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I believe in a Creator who loves all of us unconditionally.

That being said, I truly believe each of us are where we need ...

If the Creator is all so loving, unconditional, then we should step passed it and not worry on it, but worry about the ten thousands of people that roam around walk the streets to come about in a global community. It says in a scripture that if we cant love a person seen by our virtual and physical eyes, then how can we say we love the creator the maker himself, if we fail that test in itself. And if we only love those that love us back in return, we do no further duty to love but to extend it only to the close reaches of our hearts. So there is more then meets the eye and this not only being said through scriptures, but by the reason that comes in a constant consideration of what seems right.

I'm not certain if this Post and Thread has found its home already, seen that there is no center piece in itself to it, as i write out of a kick into the blue to find something lingering to say, But so perhaps This will find many reeditions to itself till it ponders pounds on to the right topic andStatic in itself, depending on if someone replies, until then it might be it, Guess we'll come to see what this Phase of mine is all' bout..

Seeking Self Enlightenment is considered past due selfish to some or others in there proper mind, So if God is so all loving, and we seek his stay and presence, then we should not forget the neighbor on the other side. Hence do i do.
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-] The following 1 user Likes mInart's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
IMHO If any religion or belief system does not practice or follow unconditional love for ALL and is lead by Unconditional Love, they have much to learn.
One cannot be Spiritual if they do not have Unconditional Love for all living things.

To put if simply if you follow a religion out of fear, you might want to look for one that loves all - ALL - Unconditionally.
[-]
  •
(11-25-2018, 05:40 PM)Skytiger Wrote: IMHO If any religion or belief system does not practice or follow unconditional love for ALL and is lead by Unconditional Love, they have much to learn.
One cannot be Spiritual if they do not have Unconditional Love for all living things.

To put if simply if you follow a religion out of fear, you might want to look for one that loves all - ALL - Unconditionally.

No one says i follow a religion out of fear, no one says i follow a religion or beliefs system at all, Unconditional love is so outrated, it seems to be the next new norm, but its outrated, and past rated of its true kind of message in itself. IF your still lingering in level 20, your missing out whats been tried to be conveyed over, the Comfort zone that you reside therein needs to be breached over, else i consider that an attachement and non attachment has not yet sufficed into you in. So are you staying behind in school of grades or are you willing to step up to the next grading and step beyond, hence the quasi about the cup, unwilling to follow ahead -further in Post A thought to share. There is a stage past unconditional which states non attachment to personal gain person sensation and person accumulation of duties past due anD duties welL done.

Unconditional love is self serving, and not neighbor aligning like saying if you love only those that love you...etc. another followup of another sense if love unconditional, but if never known if you only love those that love you, you do no more matter then everybody else in the scope of the world. Religion is good for something, it Has gUIDlines that can help one set up a foundation to what seems of in spirituality there is was Non. So whereas you need a flame, the spiritual, You also need a Candle the Religiosity. Since all is part of Politics, Basis Needs to be Learned. One can live without one or the other, but as a sure foundation, such is to be needed. Meet mankind on common ground and dont walk on egg shells all your life. Know the density of stepping on eggs when to break and when not, so you learn the whole in its matter, Such then is of science.

Unconditional love is great, but the step above it is non disclosed love unconditional in itself, wherein you dont reap what you sow but you give away without reaping of it yourself. Why, Cuz Karma Permits so, You may even Come to Enlightenment through these parts of steps if they be partly true to your soul. Then you make another Goal and walk along the path of self cultivation/ enlightenment. Down to a science it can be take, since humanity has past many experiences in this -tHere Lifetime. Planet Earth Should be taken care of, But unless Humanity is taken care of, How Shall the Sick Know How of How they shall take care of another Thing. True Taking Care of Mother Earth will teach such things too, Plants and aNimals, But if many kind comes to grip of what true duty is in Life, Which is appreciating all Life in itself, then Helping Nature is Part of the There NAture, Rather then Making it a Job and a Job uncared for. Uncared, by uncared meaning in tHe Karmic Realm.
Imag'in a poisonous cloud, a plant that produces poison. How will now knowing the facts, that, help Mankind to not Let Such poisonous plant live on, and then at the same time, How then would they know they dont -are not messing with the eco system. All is bound by facts... spirituality has no such facts.. Religion does. But spirituality has a feel, and it gives of a great feel in understanding the wails of the wave. But sure enough the ground of that very oceanic ocean matters, for it tells how the current will come in or how the depth of plunge will bring. Earthquakes.

Ill leave it at that, before going to far off topic. But it stands fact. The world can help each other, if -we but let it 2 --liGhtSeekERs
  • Gerhard Botha
I am quite comfortable where I am. 
As you seem to be comfortable where you are. Smile
[-]
  •
(11-25-2018, 10:44 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I am quite comfortable where I am. 
As you seem to be comfortable where you are. Smile
I'm not gonna pound it in you since this was and were not be of my character, The recent days of posting were simply holiday specials, but as school starts again, and work, i will get back to my former being as i live on edge make amends met, and its suiting to my s0UL. But i reckon Other people have other lifestyles and other people have other requirements, I simple have seen that when in survival mode, peoples true very nature come into play, and this is what this fuzz is all about. Ones very own true nature.

I originally was going to write something else, but its not my duty to make sure you go to school in a proper way, All have there own duties and there own duty is there life's, I just realized that those that have a more comforting state and are of a higher state of cause, Can learn. As all do learn, sometimes its based on a lifestyle rather then on nature, and survival i call the ultimate nature... 
But no one can run away from nature as no one can run away from Karma as itself as well. So im not worried that my message did not come through, I just deem it better not to pound it into your head to say see i said so. And for the haul i could say you see, Its just a petty little thing to measure egos as i dont live to breath the ego in me, Simply a Holiday special Posting this past few days, And now im back to the natural of what i wish to do, own on my own two Beveled feet. IF your willing to stay on your own two feet, take all comfort zones away from it/you and you will see growth exponential, You seemed to need upgraded but a bit so this came about, But whether it truly was for you or for other spectating that's on future times to tell. I Raise Hell So that Hell Can be of some cause to compel, a better life means better right to help mankind in there cell.
All are imprisoned, so i try to free, its human kind that needs the help, but animals and floral needs the same, as this planet is not in wish to go to Heavens pain. I consider it best to burn here on earth, So that the eternal will not see the pain of the section 12 of ones own heart, ITs the part that says as you were mister or misses so and so, you would have done better to help people come out of there shelF. So i live my life on the edge of the time, To remember the former things and not become to comfortable in the duties of mankind. Life and death is a matter and after passing, they will have to deal with there life as they were. This is where there hell comes into place, there own nightmare. Some will have an easy transition while others dont, this is a matter where the judges come into place and heaven is place of in a certain persons sold, of memories throughout there lives, they will see_ the best and the'r worse, and feel the pull of everything fake in there lifetime cells. Things that are but wordly in nature and have no true deep dear core, another phase will be when they learn they could have done more. Thats the Karma part they come to this place of earth once anewed, Till they live it out and make better in the earthly sport. Of jumping through the hoops of time and do what seems to be just the right. Some will be of lower estate while others in there heightened part. But Height does not truly matter but a solid golden part, Its the heart that matters that is wash of 7 times through the fire of flames, Hell speaking there right of claim and Even might let you love to sing of mercy throughout not known before the start, we all come to an unconditional', but the transition thats what is the duties to breach over easier for another soul, the dart of the heart (cupid) , the cupid is so cool indeed, he helps people come together and helps them in there need, he tells them what he can but tell, its a love that matters in this life, unconditional and unattached to break every man and woman out of there own burdened cell, from being strangers to the core of in there cell, each walk the path but many are alone in there hell, they live the pain and can not see, Oh Cupid when will yo come home to the burdened and let me help you as you have helped me.

thats the core.. help one another even as i have helped you, ... ye one another
  • Gerhard Botha
Not everyone will agree with me or you. Nor do I think they should. 

However all are where they need to be, including us.
Imo everyone should follow their own path, not expecting others to follow them, accepting their right to do so.

Freedom to follow one’s own path is why we incarnate on this beautiful planet. Smile
[-]
  •
(11-26-2018, 05:27 AM)Skytiger Wrote: Not everyone will agree with me or you. Nor do I think they should. 

However all are where they need to be, including us.
Imo everyone should follow their own path, not expecting others to follow them, accepting their right to do so.

Freedom to follow one’s own path is why we incarnate on this beautiful planet. Smile

I dont consider all should follow another ones path since all had a different lifestyle, past and unique identity in itself, But i consider all Should be Open to another ones path, to accumulate and imitate it when in time of necessity in need, Not by mere Copy, But by approved better understanding to the grasp of the task at hand. Filling in with, Full of examples gives better notion in path to being about the best result at hand.
I Partly agree with the "Freedom to follow one's own path part" since it already anulls the possibility of mending another ones virtue into ones stand. There is such thing as perfect Virtue, one that is more set it path then another one, Perhaps not fit for everybody, but there have been people that could be accumulated in there path walked chosen, and This is what i mean, we All Deem to Should have to follow that path. One that is proven of itself to be better in TACT, This is where Scriptures have come into place. Not all Transliterations will be correct, but, as all learn in different ways. But the Acts that come out of people will have a sufficient evidence of there sufficiency at tact. And this is where and why we should accumulate to articulate one anothers High Point of Statue and Status in this Lifetime and Place. This is Where Incarnation and Karma Come into place. Where School meets the average person. We all Ough to imitate the highest best. It be Us, the Persons Personal Identity itself nevertheless, But with the Signature of People back Up Behind in Past Due times. That is why we read books and listen to history. So (We) to learn, from what has been of value. The same in the manner of the things that have been bad and gone of wrong. We Learn from mistakes, But how Much Do You want to learn of your owN Mistakes if another one has a plan and blueprint of better things ahead. Save the time or Go in SpeedDial, That is (here,) the question, and that all im offering, a blueprint of a certain plan. All Will and Shall consider it for themselves if it is valuable and of good deed. Helping others is a good thing, So it should be instated, Some More Some Of Not More. But as we Speak about things SPiritual, We Ough to keep it spiritual and say all good in all bad out. So at least the contract states for them that deem it worthy to go For a Higher Call. Dont mean one is perfect, Simply Means One Is IN the School of Line, School of Though and School of Mind of the better things ahead.
Can be Debated, But this is everyones Choice, I simply will see fit that i bring the best value of my ability into intact, and as Im Part of it, With Wherever i place to go- , interact or set foot of In.
Being Agreed on, Does not matter, each will have to reckon with themselves of what there due power and hope in value is set upon, But all will know the better from the worse, and all will have to make justify of there choice with the choice chosen. So i see it not to be my duty to make another one do so. I am not a Judge regarded, for i past the stage of Angels and Gone unto Man. Come let us reckon and Reason together one on one!

All are where they need to be, but Not all make the most of there Choices of time. Consider Helping Two People Then One. And now realize you need the best of the best known available knowledge of sufficiency of How to Deal With it in the most Limited of Time... . .. . ., What if it is a Life And Death Matter, R u Not willing to put down your toast bread down, anD go on the Road to Help Another out of therE Plight, Life or in Death or even in lesser priorities at matter. Some Would And Some wont matter,... -Bother. But this is Once very Own Choice, and Each of All will HAVe to DEAL with the Various ConseqUences With It. Remember each Act brings IntaCt aNother Act In ItsElf. And WhAt if They ArE EvEnts. Then KARm Has KnOCked On Your Door, And SomeTimes Its Bad. Where Do You Go From There. It says If You Must Suffer; Suffer For Things of HaVing Done RIgHt. 
SO I'm Simply InfOrming, NotHing Less, NoThing More, But I Do Disagree WiTh SOmE Things And AGree WIth RIGht ANd PrOPer REAsOn.

ALL SHaLl Be JUdGed. NOT DeNying ThE CrEAter/MaKer/God's UnconDitIonAl Love, But A SiMple Cause of Repercussions. If Your Hand was Once Broken it does not mean it never Works AgAin, It Just Simply Means It Has UndrGone of DamAge, Same with Makers Unconditinal love, Same WiTh Karma, One Does Not Have To Do WiTh AnothEr, It Just Simply R 2 PerfeCt Matters, Come Into Play. InCarnAtIon Has to COme ABout For KarMa To Be WHitE-Washed Of It's Sins, -Sins SiMply R Insufficiency That HaVe To Be DeaLt With FoR UN-CONDitIonAl LOve TO BE ACCEPtED, PrOperly.
[-]
  •