RegisterLogin with Google+

Free guidance to the truth.
Find out the truth and feel it by yourself. This is my invitation to you.

If you tried and enough about searching the truth on your spiritual path journey.

Let's use this opportunity to finish your longing of your searching. Let s your heart find home. So you can rest in peace.

My name is Parichat. I m currently live in Hong kong. If you are interesting to finish your journey of searching the truth. I m very happy to help. I m not teacher or teach you anything. I just guide you awake to the truth. That you are already have. When you found out the truth all question and problem will be only illusion stage. Not make you suffer like the past anymore. If you feel connect please feel free to contact me. Everything is free for you. I just want to donate my time and guide you to find out the truth. It s might be your time to wake up from this dream.

Love,
Parichat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-]
  •
I'm always glad to meet people who are willing to spare time to help others in need.
Thank you Parichat, and welcome to the group Smile .

And by the way, are you Chinese? how is spirituality in China?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
I m very glad to meet everyone here. Thank you for love and warm welcome. It s right time and right place here for us to meet . And myspiritualgroup.com does the part to join us together. We all are connected. Our existence came from the same source. Other words we all are one in high frequency level. I help you and other. Which is mean I help myself too Smile

I m Thai who currently live in Hong Kong country. The truth is everywhere if you just wake up to realize. It is already here with you. In China the spiritual have many different way of teaching and technique. If it pure and right path. It s should guide you to the same truth and you will feel that in your heart that yes this is it. It s will clear all question and stop the longing of your spiritual searching. In that point no any words can explain. You can not reach it but you can only be it.

Love,
Parichat
[-]
  •
Welcome in the club Smile

And wonderful man. I cant wait to start reading your theads.

Please drop in anything you know that can help us all?

Thanks
[-]
  •
My existence is mainly interesting to help people to recognize their true nature. The truth will work through my existence and shine it self out. First use your head to understand what come out from me then drop everything that you know and let your true nature shine in your heart.
[-]
  •
Much welcome to the forum Parichat.
We all long to exchange ideas and share knowledge with you.
Love and light to you.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Welcome Parichat!
Looking forward to reading more and learning from you. So often the "dream world" we live in disguises out true selves to the extent that we loose ourselves.
[-]
  •
Please understand I do not have anything to teach. Only guide you to awake to the truth that already here. My words and my writing only point to that Smile
[-]
  •
(09-05-2014, 10:36 AM)Parichat Wrote: Please understand I do not have anything to teach. Only guide you to awake to the truth that already here. My words and my writing only point to that Smile
In my opinion, showing the way is real teaching. Teachers do nothing but showing the way. There are many thing to learn and they are all available today. But to find the great knowledge, we need guidance.

Thanks parachat.
[-]
  •
(09-05-2014, 11:48 AM)noman Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 10:36 AM)Parichat Wrote: Please understand I do not have anything to teach. Only guide you to awake to the truth that already here. My words and my writing only point to that Smile
In my opinion, showing the way is real teaching. Teachers do nothing but showing the way. There are many thing to learn and they are all available today. But to find the great knowledge, we need guidance.

Thanks parachat.
I agree with noman, by guiding us you are teaching us and that is a noble act. Thank you
[-]
  •