RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to be back
For the last few weeks I have not been able to open MSG.
After being thrown off the internet, every day, my husband and I decided we needed a new hot spot. We now have it up and running,
Mainly I’m so thrilled to get into the group again.
Really missed all of you and your posts.

Skytiger
[-]
  •
Hi Sky,

I should point out that the MSG site has been down for about a week and we have all been suffering withdrawal symptoms.
I had been informed it would be back by Tuesday so I, like you and others, am delighted the guys got it back sooner!

L & L
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(06-03-2018, 03:49 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hi Sky,

I should point out that the MSG site has been down for about a week and we have all been suffering withdrawal symptoms.
I had been informed it would be back by Tuesday so I, like you and others, am delighted the guys got it back sooner!

L & L

I’m glad to know that MoonBear.
I just thought it was our hot spot, which had been acting up for the last few months.
Now everything is working wonderful, glad everything was fixed.
Skytiger
[-]
  •
Yep, it's back and running again Smile Smile
Feel good to be here.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Skytiger
Oh....cool.....I figured y'all had gotten enough of me.

Good to see the sight up and running.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • krya
Greetings All... Happy to see the site is up and running again...  I wasn't sure in the beginning if it was my computer or the site.   Or that some authoritarian regime found a way to ban all spiritually progressive sites...lol

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 4 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • krya, Skytiger, anushri, popsthebuilder

test