RegisterLogin with Google+

Hai Hai! I'm a newbie!
Heart 
Hello! My name is Alex. I'm a big ball of craziness and I wouldn't have it any other way. My whole life consists of my dog Zuzu, Animals and Nature, Horror, Creepypastas, Art, Writing, Poetry, Music, Mental Health Advocacy, Healing, Spirituality, and Love. I love being happy, making others happy, and sharing a laugh or two with others.

I believe that I am a very gifted girl. I can see auras, I can see spirit orbs, I can see angels, I have angel and spirit guides, I see synchronicities every single day, I get visions all the time as well as weird dreams/meditation experiences. I am very empathic and can pick up on other people's energy like as if it is my own. And sometimes I get insight on what sits on the horizon, perhaps way before others can. I feel as though I can see, feel, and experience so many things other people can't. I'm so grateful for everything that I have in my life, as well as the every single breath I take on this beautiful journey called life.

[Image: a469703f77e6702a0476587fafe92fe9.jpg]

I have come here tonight for one specific reason; I feel the need to connect with others about my spirituality. I'm very tired of not being able to talk to people about my gifts. I know there has got to be people out there who I can chat with about this, perhaps very like minded people. I've tried other spiritual forums, but I have found that none of the sites I used in the past have what I'm looking for.

I feel pretty good about this site and I'm so excited to see what it has to offer! 

And a new adventure begins...

-Alex
[-] The following 3 users Like Alex Snow's post:
  • Admin, Derek, lunabee
Welcome Alex.

I do think you have come to the right place.
Lots of things to read.

It is difficult to find people who understand you in your everyday non computer world.
Here you will find many.

Looking forward to your input.

Skytiger
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, Alex Snow
Hi and welcome in our group Alex
You are one more gifted person added to our list of members :Smile
Please feel free to express yourself. Nobody to judge you.

Whenever you can, share your opinions, your experiences on your spiritual life. It encourages and inspires us.
Thank you
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Alex Snow
Greetings Alex,

I suppose you came into this reality say: "Let the journey begin!"  BIGsmile And according to your introduction, it has already begun... I would suggest to keep a good grip on the reigns of the chariot you're on as it seems to be full metaphysical talents. 

You probably have learn t some of the challenges one faces when 'being different' means a whole lot more than we expected. When we can actually connect with other 'different' people... everything isn't 'different' as it is just being 'normal;' those who haven't awakened to this 'REAL' reality are just taking a little longer to adjust.

Welcome once again Alex  Angel
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 3 users Like Derek's post:
  • Admin, Alex Snow, Skytiger
Welcome to Site Alex !   Hope you find what you are seeking.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 3 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Admin, Alex Snow, Skytiger
Welcome Alex, nice introduction
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Admin, Alex Snow
(10-12-2017, 07:32 PM)Derek Wrote: Greetings Alex,

I suppose you came into this reality say: "Let the journey begin!"  BIGsmile And according to your introduction, it has already begun... I would suggest to keep a good grip on the reigns of the chariot you're on as it seems to be full metaphysical talents. 

You probably have learn t some of the challenges one faces when 'being different' means a whole lot more than we expected. When we can actually connect with other 'different' people... everything isn't 'different' as it is just being 'normal;' those who haven't awakened to this 'REAL' reality are just taking a little longer to adjust.

Welcome once again Alex  Angel

Yayyy! Thank you! Everything you just put in your post fits me to a T. It just 'clicks' I guess you can say. 
This spiritual journey has gone on for over a decade, but anything new that I introduce into my life is a new chapter, a new beginning.

I have indeed heard about the challenges that come with it. I've also learned a lot of ways on how to work with it and how to combat the challenges that come with these gifts. However, I still struggle from time to time. But, I don't find that to be unusual. I think to myself that as I get older it gets easier; it really doesn't because as I get older, the more and more sensitive I become lol. But with that, I learn new techniques and valuable lessons in life that makes it so worth it.
[-]
  •
(10-12-2017, 09:09 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote: Welcome Alex, nice introduction

Thank you!!!  Big Grin
[-]
  •
(10-12-2017, 08:12 PM)Aceofcups Wrote: Welcome to Site Alex !   Hope you find what you are seeking.

Well, from what I can tell so far about this wonderful site, I think finally I have.  Angel
[-]
  •
(10-12-2017, 07:06 PM)admin Wrote: Hi and welcome in our group Alex
You are one more gifted person added to our list of members :Smile
Please feel free to express yourself. Nobody to judge you.

Whenever you can, share your opinions, your experiences on your spiritual life. It encourages and inspires us.
Thank you

Thank you so, so much for the warm welcome! I feel at peace when I'm on here. It's so wonderful <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Alex Snow's post:
  • krya, MOONBEARSPEAKS