RegisterLogin with Google+

Has anybody
Has A body ever had many of their spirit animals shown up? Also has anyone else ever been able to look at an object such as a tree or bush and the object start vibrating?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I didn't understand the first one " Has A body ever had many of their spirit animals shown up"
Can you clear up?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
just my two cents
I would guess they were referring to a Shamanic path in which our spirit animals are our guides.. or the other way around in which our guides take on the form of animals, nature spirits or even a tree spirit. etc

An inhabited object starts to vibrate and radiates out it's energy to those who are sensitive to experience it.

peace
ace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Admin, big mak rael
Share this post on :
I had two horses that spoke to me.  A mare who when I called her in would ask if it was for a pleasure ride or work.  When I said work, she came in.  I told her that once when it was really a pleasure ride.  She wouldn’t come in after than until I promised it was work related....we ranch....

Wiz was a Stud horse, whom I was a bit scared of.  Then one day I had to finish fixing fence in one pasture, and my mare was tired, so I took Wiz.  I was very careful around him as he was a Stud.  As I tied some bob wire up, I felt him staring at me.  I looked at him and heard clear as day in my head.
‘What’s wrong with you? I will never hurt you.’  
I got up and walked to him and put my arms around his neck, he pulled me closer to him with his head, we stood in a hug as I felt the love he had and returned it.  That was the day my husband lost Wiz and found himself another horse to ride.  

I have also had communication with cats, house cats.  

I think horses and cats have come to help me on my journey.

One more thing.
We have rattle snakes where we live.  While riding Rosebud, my mare, checking cattle, I came upon a HUGE rattlesnake.  I was all for running back to headquarters.  Rosebud, however, stopped about 10’away from the rattle snake.
I heard in my head that ‘she’ did not like her kind being shot at.  In return I thought back to her,  ‘then please do not come into headquarters or around our house.’  She agreeded.
Once the agreement was made, Rosebud started walking back to headquarters and passed her about 3’ from her.
Never had rattle snakes at headquarters or the house after that.

From my experiences I know that we can communicate with animals, and that they will help us on our journey.
[-] The following 4 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, big mak rael, lunabee, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Hawks are a big one for me and they are everywhere around me now, even in the bitter cold they stay.[Image: 23595602cfc5b63b0fce61f8f724c218.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes big mak rael's post:
  • Uzumaki
Share this post on :
(01-18-2018, 01:12 AM)Skytiger Wrote: I had two horses that spoke to me.  A mare who when I called her in would ask if it was for a pleasure ride or work.  When I said work, she came in.  I told her that once when it was really a pleasure ride.  She wouldn’t come in after than until I promised it was work related....we ranch....

Wiz was a Stud horse, whom I was a bit scared of.  Then one day I had to finish fixing fence in one pasture, and my mare was tired, so I took Wiz.  I was very careful around him as he was a Stud.  As I tied some bob wire up, I felt him staring at me.  I looked at him and heard clear as day in my head.
‘What’s wrong with you? I will never hurt you.’  
I got up and walked to him and put my arms around his neck, he pulled me closer to him with his head, we stood in a hug as I felt the love he had and returned it.  That was the day my husband lost Wiz and found himself another horse to ride.  

I have also had communication with cats, house cats.  

I think horses and cats have come to help me on my journey.

One more thing.
We have rattle snakes where we live.  While riding Rosebud, my mare, checking cattle, I came upon a HUGE rattlesnake.  I was all for running back to headquarters.  Rosebud, however, stopped about 10’away from the rattle snake.
I heard in my head that ‘she’ did not like her kind being shot at.  In return I thought back to her,  ‘then please do not come into headquarters or around our house.’  She agreeded.
Once the agreement was made, Rosebud started walking back to headquarters and passed her about 3’ from her.
Never had rattle snakes at headquarters or the house after that.

From my experiences I know that we can communicate with animals, and that they will help us on our journey.
I believe the Iroquois legend of the hawk is about me, or whatever spirit(s) I inheireted

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I also feel a strong connection to cats now, which I really wasn't fond of before. Mainly feel connected to lions

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
interesting thread. 

I have never felt I had a spirit animal. when Asked, my younger self would always say monkey but as i grow older and more mature I feel as if the spirit of a monkey no longer describes me. 

I perhaps think that the spirit of any animal is accessible to us all. Seeing the animal in its natural habitat also helps forge a connection with the spirit of the animal. 

My greatest connection to the animal spirit was a common cat. I had the slightly dangerous habit of wandering around at night at my college apartments. I would go from times ranging from 12pm-3am almost everyday. I did this for about 6 months. I especially loved full moon nights and became connected to the cycle of the moon. One night I found this cat. I looked at the animal and we made eye contact. The cat spoke to me not in words but in something else. A transference of energy. I followed this cat in a small forest for 10 minutes. Watching its movements. how its used it senses. The ability to use the sense of sound. Then I connected with the spirit of the animal. After the 10 minutes the cat jumped ontop of a fence and looked at me one more time before disappearing to the other side. I never saw it again. 

Ever since that night I would connect to the spirit of the cat every time I went out a night. This connection helped keep me safe and aware of my surroundings. I was not walking around on my hands and feet but rather adapted to the senses and mannerisms of the animal. I would move for a while then stop and listen intently. I would use the sense of smell. I would walk quietly, sometimes on my toes. I would move quickly and fast if needed. ect..  It also helped me be at ease and have no fear. This is my story of a spirit animal. I am hoping to connect with another animal in my future to learn from it. After all the animals are very wise creatures and understand the Earth better than mankind.
[-] The following 3 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • big mak rael, kashish, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I'm starting to wonder if this mass awakening is the fallen angels of the nephilims waking up. All the different angels that came down to earth to help humans but eventually got bound for disobedience?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-17-2018, 02:19 AM)noman Wrote: I didn't understand the first one " Has A body ever had many of their spirit animals shown up"
Can you clear up?
It was a typo any body*

[-]
  •
Share this post on :