RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello
Hi, I'm new here and figured I'd sorta introduce myself. I look forward to conversing with others here about many things, all ultimately pertaining to the will of God in our lives.

Thanks for having me,

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello popsthebuilder. That makes three newbies this week. Nice to have you join us.
Will of God in our lives. Sounds good to me. Its what a lot of us talk about all the time.
Looking forward to your views.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(10-12-2016, 03:33 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello popsthebuilder. That makes three newbies this week. Nice to have you join us.
Will of God in our lives. Sounds good to me. Its what a lot of us talk about all the time.
Looking forward to your views.
Thank you kindly, with humility, and expectant hope.

Peace

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi and welcome friend.
Hope you like it here. Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
great stuff, welcome
peace
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.