RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello ...
Rainbow 
Visualizing some sweet people from around the world, i want to greet you all. Hope to have a nice journey in this platform. I am from India. Love to everyone
[-] The following 3 users Like WhiteStar's post:
  • Admin, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
(12-14-2017, 12:25 AM)WhiteStar Wrote: Visualizing some sweet people from around the world, i want to greet you all. Hope to have a nice journey in this platform. I am from India. Love to everyone

Hello and welcome White Star.
My journey here has been good, I think yours will be also.

Skytiger....from United States
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(12-14-2017, 05:55 PM)Skytiger Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 12:25 AM)WhiteStar Wrote: Visualizing some sweet people from around the world, i want to greet you all. Hope to have a nice journey in this platform. I am from India. Love to everyone

Hello and welcome White Star.
My journey here has been good, I think yours will be also.

Skytiger....from United States
Thank you. My pleasure
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Love and light to you too WhiteStar.
May I ask you this. What brought to you in the spiritual path? 
I hear India is very religiours. Do you see personally see religion and spirituality to be the different or the same. 

Welcome in the group.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :