RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Hello :)
I'm looking for discussions with open-minded people, who just like me believe there is more in Universe. I was raised in catholic family and i believe in Christ but I'm very sceptic about many things in my religion. I don't have strong opinions on what excatly happens when we die and I think there is a lot of possibilities and no one knows for sure. I'm not looking for an answers, I just want to know what other people think about it. I see that here I can speak freely about my beliefs and no one will judge. Thank you for this forum Smile
Also I'm having sleep paralysis and lucid dreams since I remember (never on purpose), but I never connected it with something paranormal. I always tried to explain it to myself scientifically because they were usually very scary and I felt presence of bad beings, so it was easier to think that it was just my imagination.
[-] The following 4 users Like katatam's post:
  • krya, popsthebuilder, Aceofcups, GailM1962
I too was raised Catholic and left the church and all religion when I was 13 years old because none of it resonated with me.  I knew deep down it was false information designed to control us.  We are all souls having a human experience.  We are energy, and are the same energy as the energy that created the universe.  You can call it God if you want, but I prefer Source because it does not tie to any religious beliefs.  

We are not punished for what we do here in our incarnation when we die, that is false and again, used as a method of control.  Love is the highest power and our soul knows this and that is what we should be spreading as a human, however we come here for the experience and because the earth experience is about contrast, we can go into a different direction than being a loving being.  As spirit we all have had human experiences, if we chose, to be a murderer, being killed, commit suicide or any of the billions of other experiences we can have on earth.  Earth and other universal planets or environments (not planets)  are playgrounds for experience and contrast of the soul.  These experiences are what makes Source powerful with the knowledge that energy acquires. 

I would suggest you join Gaia on the internet.  Gregg Braden and his programs called Missing Links is an amazing scientific analysis for exactly what I am talking about.  Science is now proving that we are energy and everything else on the planet is energy, even the earth is energy that appears as physical matter.  

I have spent the past four years researching what I am talking about by listening to thousands of videos, reading books and other material and now tune into my own higher self and spiritual guides for answers and my life has changed dramatically because of it.  I am not the person I was four years ago and I find it difficult to be around most people now because of this knowledge.  I chose to associate with like minded individuals so that my own spiritual growth continues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GailM1962's post:
  • krya
Hello katatam.

Yup. I'm another lapsed Catholic. What a ridiculous phrase. It's like I forgot to pay my subscription or something.

There are plenty of others in our Group who share your experience, or something like it.

May I suggest you try selectively browsing the several thousand threads and posts on our site? 

Shout if you feel the need.

Thank you GailM1962 for sharing with us.

Let love and light be.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • krya, GailM1962, Aceofcups
Welcome friend.

I too believe in Christ.

I also have caught with sleep paralysis for years.

Initially it was quite frightening and it is still slightly disturbing.

Do you experience auditory hallucinations during your sleep paralysis?

Have you ever been able to stir yourself out of it?

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • krya
Re: Sleep paralysis

During my compulsory military service in the late 1940s (that is immediately after WWII) my unit worked eight hour shifts. 2 mornings, 2 afternoons and 2 nights, 2 days off. Obviously this meant a constant disruption of sleep patterns and one's body clock was out of kilter all the time. All members of my unit reported paralysis; that is becoming awake and aware but unable to move any part of the body. Nobody mentioned auditory hallucinations but I recall being able to hear colleagues' voices in the same room.This state always wore of after one to two minutes. 
I occasionally have the same experience to this day. 
Among the guys this was called 'Night nurses' paralysis' as it is common among night shift workers such as nurses and hospital orderlies.

Is this what you guys are referring to? Or are you experiencing something more pronounced or prolonged? 

Whichever it is, I can offer some simple exercises to mitigate the condition. Just something effective that I learned seventy years ago and still use.

L & L
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Sounds similar...personally mine is generally accompanied with an excruciating auditory pain....the first time it happened I was sleeping in a friend's house in which his father's life had violently eneded rather recently. It was accompanied by both visual and horrible auditory hallucinations. If you can imagine the scream of an infant to a decibal level which literally causes excruciating pain. Knowing how long the attacks last is hard to do. I've found that once I have stired from the paralasis that changing positions is a must or I will slumber right back into the same terrible feeling.

I have not been able to claim these things are wholly explained away scientifically; mainly because of the magnitude of the initial experience. Over the years I have learned to catch it before it goes full effect, and also have managed to break out of it repeatedly attempting to rock and or speak until the seeming force is eventually overpowered.
Duration seems very long indeed, but in reality it very well may only last moments.
(05-02-2018, 12:23 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Re: Sleep paralysis

During my compulsory military service in the late 1940s (that is immediately after WWII) my unit worked eight hour shifts. 2 mornings, 2 afternoons and 2 nights, 2 days off. Obviously this meant a constant disruption of sleep patterns and one's body clock was out of kilter all the time. All members of my unit reported paralysis; that is becoming awake and aware but unable to move any part of the body. Nobody mentioned auditory hallucinations but I recall being able to hear colleagues' voices in the same room.This state always wore of after one to two minutes. 
I occasionally have the same experience to this day. 
Among the guys this was called 'Night nurses' paralysis' as it is common among night shift workers such as nurses and hospital orderlies.

Is this what you guys are referring to? Or are you experiencing something more pronounced or prolonged? 

Whichever it is, I can offer some simple exercises to mitigate the condition. Just something effective that I learned seventy years ago and still use.

L & L
MBS

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •