RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello, I'm Rainbow
My friend SkyTiger told me about this group. I'm an animal lover, a Pagan, and a Hippie. Oh, and sometimes I see dead people.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Glad to see you here RainbowSmile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
welcome Rainbow, my true and light be with you
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello and Welcome rainbow
Happy you joined us.
Are you clairvoyant ?

I'm maybe not all animal lover, but I absolutely love dogs at 100% Smile
That's because my best friend was a dog when I was a child. I can still remember growing up together with "Rocky" and he became bigger than me, and protected me always Smile. But he died years ago. Since then, all dogs reminds me of "Rocky" Smile

Love and light to you rainbow.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey! another animal lover. Welcome in the group Smile

Thanks Skytiger for letting your friend know about the group.
I hope you rainbow are enjoying your stay so far Smile

You said you see "Dead people", now that's scary Smile. Are not you scared when you see them.
I've seen this on movies only. Now that there is someone in the group who actually see them, I want to know from you.
How is like to see dead people?

Love and light.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Rainbow 
@Kyra No, I'm not clairvoyant other than occasionally knowing things that will happen, but everyone does that sometimes.

@Admin I've always seen dead people, so it's not scary to me. When I was a toddler, my Grandpa used to tell me Russian fairy tales...except that Grandpa died long before I was born.
My family didn't know about this until it was raining one day, and my cousins were showing me old pictures. There was a photo of Grandpa, and I got excited, saying "That's the nice man who tells me fairy stories."

Most spirits aren't like Grandpa, who was really just looking in at his youngest grand child and watching over his family. Usually they just need someone to guide them into the light, but a surprising number know they're dead and just want to hang around the place where they lived or watch over their families.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :