RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello all! and Quartz Crystals
(03-14-2017, 01:22 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Okay, ladies; We have a Newbie and a Rookie, both  of whom are certainly not what those terms might imply. New to our forum yes, but clearly not new to the concept of interaction with the invisible energy vibrations of crystalline solids. 
Couple of questions for you. 

1 Why is it that all (probably) of the crystal healers I have encountered are female? 
2 Do you acknowledge that a person of the right energy susceptibility can re-align the energy polarities of earth disturbances such as quarrying, road-building, mining (especially on the scale of modern bauxite mining in Australia and elsewhere) where substantial quantities of explosive are employed, and, by implication, damage arising from military activities such as bombs, mines and other explosive devices; gold-mining which pollutes the water and soil with a poisonous substance (arsenic) etc. etc. There is also the parallel problem of damage to ley lines on a large scale.
3 Have you, personally, engaged in such activity? 
4 Would you contribute to the view that such repair work, carried out by persons having such awareness, alleviates the more extreme effects of damage caused to Planet Earth by such human activities, as well as all the other damage, e.g. global warming, release of toxins into the atmosphere, accessing fossil fuels, e.g. fracking as well as drilling; deforestation etc. etc.
5 Do you have evidence of such beneficial effects?

All of this has long held my interest and I would be very pleased if others besides Jilly and Ayneebug have comments.
Hi BIGsmile  I will start with this short article.

The powers of the Crystals.

They are usually deep in the ground grow thousends years Smile.
Their power grow from one year to another.
Crystals have got unique atomic and sub-atomic structure.
Their power can be use like metaphysical battery or methaphysical laser.
Most of them have got awareness and soul they are living beings.
You can connect with them with your pure heart and clean mind.
Some of the spiritual beings call the crystals by diffrent name call them the spirit stones beacuse they can activate depth parts of ours soul. Also whe can heal our body and mind, emotions and feelings.
We can use their power in many diffrents creative ways.
Crystals are like the muscles if you pratice with them you can awaken their capabilities beacuse most of them are in a coma. If you are using them well they can be in good shape many years but sometimes people with low knowlege use them in wrong way and they capabilities and structure they are damaged.
Crystal are new age and old age civilization technology for using by the soul, mind and feeling. We can also use telepatic connecions too working with them even from meters and kilometers.
I want too tell you someting more dear members Smile. We are humans and we have got in our body liquid system and a lot of diffrent minerals like gold, silver and many more in diffrent shapes. Thats mean the our material and energy structrue can be similar too crystals in some ways. If we changing way of thinking even water, luiquid structure of our body is evolves and changing electric signal in brain also changing breain waves signal frequency, energy connection. 
This fact in my opinion is amazing .Have nice day Smile.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  • Derek
(03-14-2017, 01:22 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Okay, ladies; We have a Newbie and a Rookie, both  of whom are certainly not what those terms might imply. New to our forum yes, but clearly not new to the concept of interaction with the invisible energy vibrations of crystalline solids. 

1 Why is it that all (probably) of the crystal healers I have encountered are female? 
2 Do you acknowledge that a person of the right energy susceptibility can re-align the energy polarities of earth disturbances such as quarrying, road-building, mining (especially on the scale of modern bauxite mining in Australia and elsewhere) where substantial quantities of explosive are employed, and, by implication, damage arising from military activities such as bombs, mines and other explosive devices; gold-mining which pollutes the water and soil with a poisonous substance (arsenic) etc. etc. There is also the parallel problem of damage to ley lines on a large scale.
4 Would you contribute to the view that such repair work, carried out by persons having such awareness, alleviates the more extreme effects of damage caused to Planet Earth by such human activities, as well as all the other damage, e.g. global warming, release of toxins into the atmosphere, accessing fossil fuels, e.g. fracking as well as drilling; deforestation etc. etc.

All of this has long held my interest and I would be very pleased if others besides Jilly and Ayneebug have comments.
Hi i will start with this short article i write this today Smile
The powers of the Crystals.

They are usually deep in the ground grow thousends years Smile.
Their power grow from one year to another.
Crystals have got unique atomic and sub-atomic structure.
Their power can be use like metaphysical battery or methaphysical laser.
Most of them have got awareness and soul they are living beings.
You can connect with them with your pure heart and clean mind.
Some of the spiritual beings call the crystals by diffrent name call them the spirit stones beacuse they can activate depth parts of ours soul. Also whe can heal our body and mind, emotions and feelings.
We can use their power in many diffrents creative ways.
Crystals are like the muscles if you pratice with them you can awaken their capabilities beacuse most of them are in a coma. If you are using them well they can be in good shape many years but sometimes people with low knowlege use them in wrong way and they capabilities and structure they are damaged.
Crystal are new age and old age civilization technology for using by the soul, mind and feeling. We can also use telepatic connecions too working with them even from meters and kilometers.
I want too tell you someting more dear members Smile. We are humans and we have got in our body liquid system and a lot of diffrent minerals like gold, silver and many more in diffrent shapes. Thats mean the our material and energy structrue can be similar too crystals in some ways. If we changing way of thinking even water, luiquid structure of our body is evolves and changing electric signal in brain also changing breain waves signal frequency, energy connection. 
This fact in my opinion is amazing .Have nice day Smile.
[-] The following 2 users Like Artur.Spl's post:
  • Derek, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Wink 

We are the world change - I have transferred Artur Spl's post to a new thread under this title 
MOONBEARSPEAKS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Artur.Spl's post:
  • Derek
Greetings Artur,

Nice to hear you speaking about your crystal friends as you do. In the normal world (which we seem to be not of) there are many souls who haven’t reached the understanding needed to accept the unique qualities crystals have. I find crystals have endearing spiritual qualities which maybe we should think about adapting. Qualities like being non-intrusive in keeping ones energy to oneself and be willing to give of your best qualities when asked.

Crystals in their own way are ‘just being’ what they are, they maintain their own energy without encroaching on anyone’s energy; as you mentioned Artur, they are in a coma. I’d like to think of them as being dormant rather than in a coma. I feel they are in a slumbering state, waiting to be awakened by someone who has an understanding as to how to call upon them and use them properly.

Several years past, looking back as I‘m writing this, (23yrs) how our understanding of crystals has helped us in so many ways. Once Diana and I started to become involved with crystals and their uses, we wanted other people to benefit also. We purchased several quartz crystals, from a local dealer and his awareness of the qualities of crystals was very limited… according to him, they were pretty. Lucky for us, we wanted the unwanted the not so pretty ones and purchased them from him at a very good price. We called them working crystals and we wanted them for their working qualities. Now, to assist us in pairing up the quartz crystals with people that could put them to good use; we asked the Deva energy of the Crystal Kingdom if we would be permitted to ask each of the quartz crystals if they would share some of their qualities with us. Our intentions were met with approval and we channeled a very short description with each quartz crystal we held. It was a beautiful experience to hold and share the energies that were created when we received the information and as our intention was to bring about connecting this crystals with other souls, we accepted the fact we had to give then permission to let them go; when it was time.

The following brief descriptions are from some of the quartz crystals:

#33- An Amethyst Ball – As I take hold of this crystal ball, I see a galaxy within; a deep purple robe, a gray haired man with a squarish chin, bearded as one would expect a king of fairy tales to appear. He says, “This is for my daughter.” The ball is a link to that part of the past which the holder would wish to recall. It would also be a good focus with which to transmit telepathic messages while mentally visualizing or using picture images to communicate thoughts into it. The energy thus projected into this crystal ball would be bounced, projected to the intended recipient.

#2- A Quartz Ball – As this crystal ball was held, beautiful images of a cross of pure white light was received. This suggests it would be good for someone with high spiritual values. Hand-blown glass figures were also shown. The crystal’s energy field has an extremely wide radius. It also has an extremely calming, soothing energy, which would take one to a very serine level. Pastel shades of defused light and a nightingale singing, also indicate it could take the holder either to a dream state or trance state.

#3- Another Quartz Ball – This ball shows a gyroscope spinning on a very fine point, symbolizing someone balancing delicately as they walk a tightrope. It is a very good balancer, very good for the person who has to walk a fine line and needs a high degree of diplomacy and tact. For someone wishing to acquire this crystal is for the purpose of scrying, there are areas of clarity upon which to focus the attention. When scrying for others, the words of diplomacy and tact will be given; as if specially chosen. For someone who tends to ‘shoot from the hip,’ it will assist that person in getting the message across delicately.
#4- A Quarts Crystal – (before write the message, I’d like to describe this crystal, it is about 6’’ long, 1’’ thick, with 2 other 3” long crystals’ ½’’ thick, laying at the end of main portion, at a 40* and 45* angle)
As soon as the crystal was held, the words ‘Sword of Damacles’ comes to mind with this crystal. Whatever the sword symbolized, there is a message for the one who is attracted to this crystal, as it is reminding one of the lessons attached to the Greek legend. The protective energies of the crystal suggests it could also be used to disorient or confuse ‘the enemy.’ For one who is under constant attack from someone, this would really throw the ‘attacker’ off course, as it will, when directed, deflect the energies around. For instance, if someone was expecting the boss to come in and tear a strip off or reprimand, this would inexplicably change the energies around so the boss could not deliver what it was, s/he came to deliver. In customer relations for instance, when anticipating a very difficult or irate customer (although you couldn’t stand at a service counter, waving this crystal around) just moving it slightly would change the energy sufficiently to defuse the situation.
Just as Diana finished with receiving this information she became aware of the intended recipient this crystal was meant for, saying, “I have a feeling it is meant for Isaac.” Isaac was a very gifted young man we had assisted a few months earlier, in another part of Canada. Feeling dismayed, but knowing better, I carefully packed up the crystal and sent it to Isaac.

These are but a few of the channeled readings and we give our thanks and blessings to the crystals, rocks and gem stones for their contributions they make in this world.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
Greetings,
I think this link can give everyone another perception of crystals:

http://www.earth-keeper.com/vogel-phi-crystals/
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •