RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

Hello everybody,
I'm annsmith. I'm a new member of the forum myspiritualgroup , very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes annsmith's post:
  • krya
Hello and welcome to our Group annsmith.
I am sure you will find much to interest you among the several thousand posts here on the site.
If you have any problems navigating the threads or any questions, please feel free to ask/
Let Love and Light Be.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Welcome annsmith  Smile
[-]
  •
Welcome Annsmith to the Forum and Site.   Here's Hoping you find what your looking for here Smile

aceofcups
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
Hello and welcome to MSG Annsmith :Smile

Hope you like you like it here.
Looking forward to your sharing.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Welcome.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Welcome Annsmith, I hope this forum is as informative and enjoyable for you as it has been for me.  Heart
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-]
  •