RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello everyone!
I'm 18 years old and live in Lancashire, UK and have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I don't like to look at bipolar as an illness as it has really opened my mind on a spiritual level. I'm currently stable on my meds but my mind has stayed open, I believe I've had a spiritual awakening that I gained through my bipolar. My perspective on life has changed dramatically and my own personality has had a massive turn and I finally feel that this is who I am.

I feel free. I've learned just to live in the moment and also follow my own path in life. I can ask questions to myself and almost instantly the answer will follow. The answer lands in my head, it's like someone is talking to me but it's not a voice, rather a strong thought that isn't mine. It's actually quite comforting.

The people I were close too have slowly drifted out of my life as I believe they were holding me back from creating my own future. It's almost as if everything is falling into place. I'm experiencing so many odd things. I feel almost as if I'm floating and I can feel the energy of others. I can put myself into other people shoes and experience their emotions. It's like everything and everyone is connected. When I walk through nature, I begin to feel that it's part of me.

I can fall into a meditational state at will in no time at all. Ideas enter my mind with almost no effort at all. I feel almost alienated from people, for example, at college it feels like I'm on a different level than others, like a higher vibrational level. I can sometimes think of a scenario in my mind and not long after it, it actually happens in reality.

I came to this forum to share my experiences and too see if anyone can relate to them. Thanks!
[-] The following 9 users Like Arco_p123's post:
  • Admin, Ahadi Soul, anushri, big mak rael, krisonnig32, krya, noman, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Welcome Arco.
I relate to most everything you mentioned.
Never thought of something that I thought of and made it happen.
Have seen glimpses of the future.
The difference between the two, my glimpses are always something I would NEVER think of.
Looking forward to your input  Smile

Skytiger
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Arco_p123
Greeting Arco... wishing you well in finding what you are looking for Smile

peace
ace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Arco_p123
Welcome in the group Arco.
I may personally not relate to your experience, but I do understand you.
Glad that the whole situation changed your perspective. Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Arco_p123
Hello, and welcome.

It sounds as if you have cleared some rather large or difficult hurdles of late. That you gravitate towards and focus on harmony and unity is very telling. May your new outlook and perception stay with you and help to guide you to what is good and right in all your doings.

I hope we get to talk more.

welcome and

peace friend

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • Arco_p123
(01-12-2018, 11:32 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Welcome Arco.
I relate to most everything you mentioned.
Never thought of something that I thought of and made it happen.
Have seen glimpses of the future.
The difference between the two, my glimpses are always something I would NEVER think of.
Looking forward to your input  Smile

Skytiger

Hi Skytiger, I'm happy to know that there are people out there that experience similar things to me. Nice to know that I'm not alone.
I think that is more of what it is, I can see the event in my mind and then it will happen. Like you said, glimpses of the future. I just didn't know the best way to word it.
Thanks dude for the reply   Cool

Arco
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arco_p123's post:
  • Skytiger
(01-13-2018, 05:41 AM)Aceofcups Wrote: Greeting Arco... wishing you well in finding what you are looking for Smile

peace
ace

Thank you! I'm so glad I have somewhere to share my experience, and also to relate to other peoples experiences! 

Arco   Smile
[-]
  •
(01-13-2018, 10:53 AM)krya Wrote: Welcome in the group Arco.
I may personally not relate to your experience, but I do understand you.
Glad that the whole situation changed your perspective. Smile

Thanks Krya! Happy to be part of the group.
I feel like I am going down the right path in life, I'm in a good place.

Arco
[-]
  •
(01-13-2018, 02:59 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote: Hello, and welcome.

It sounds as if you have cleared some rather large or difficult hurdles of late. That you gravitate towards and focus on harmony and unity is very telling. May your new outlook and perception stay with you and help to guide you to what is good and right in all your doings.

I hope we get to talk more.

welcome and

peace friend

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

hi, thanks for the reply! Yeah the past couples of years have been a rollercoaster, and I finally feel that the rollercoaster is slowing down to let me enjoy life rather than being all over the place. I'm defiantly heading down the right path now, I can just feel it.
I'm looking forward to getting more involved with this group, to learn from others but also to help others.

Arco  Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like Arco_p123's post:
  • Admin, big mak rael, popsthebuilder, Skytiger
Hello @Arco_p123! Welcome to MSG! I too am pretty new to MSG but have already found a wealth of information, but even more than that, a group of people that I can relate to and speak to about almost anything and that in itself is absolutely amazing. It is my wish that you find the same here. As for your experiences, it definitely seems that you've had a spiritual awakening and that's amazing! Some of the things you've spoken of remind me so much of myself, namely the thinking of things and it happening soon thereafter. Also, I will know when something is going to happen, though for some reason it's almost always bad (I have no clue why). I will have a very heavy feeling in my chest and almost feel frozen in place, then it will happen and although it may have been bad, I instantly feel relieved because that heavy feeling is gone.

More than that, initially I was also diagnosed as being Bipolar; however, doctors could not seem to correctly diagnose me, it went to BPD, to depression, etc. But I believe that has led me even closer to my awakening and though it hasn't been easy, I must say that I am grateful for it. The one thing I don't have much experience with is nature as odd as that sounds, but since I live in the inner city, I guess I should expect that, but I plan on changing that soon.

Either way, your intro was very interesting and I am so glad that you found your way here. I wish you well and again, welcome!

L&L,
Mali
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-] The following 3 users Like Ahadi Soul's post:
  • Admin, Arco_p123, Skytiger