RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello everyone!
(01-14-2018, 11:06 AM)muyyMaL Wrote: Hello @Arco_p123! Welcome to MSG! I too am pretty new to MSG but have already found a wealth of information, but even more than that, a group of people that I can relate to and speak to about almost anything and that in itself is absolutely amazing. It is my wish that you find the same here. As for your experiences, it definitely seems that you've had a spiritual awakening and that's amazing! Some of the things you've spoken of remind me so much of myself, namely the thinking of things and it happening soon thereafter. Also, I will know when something is going to happen, though for some reason it's almost always bad (I have no clue why). I will have a very heavy feeling in my chest and almost feel frozen in place, then it will happen and although it may have been bad, I instantly feel relieved because that heavy feeling is gone.

More than that, initially I was also diagnosed as being Bipolar; however, doctors could not seem to correctly diagnose me, it went to BPD, to depression, etc. But I believe that has led me even closer to my awakening and though it hasn't been easy, I must say that I am grateful for it. The one thing I don't have much experience with is nature as odd as that sounds, but since I live in the inner city, I guess I should expect that, but I plan on changing that soon.

Either way, your intro was very interesting and I am so glad that you found your way here. I wish you well and again, welcome!

L&L,
Mali

Hi! I'm so glad I found MSG, it's a great feeling knowing that there are other people that are going through the same as me! It's the same as me, usually when I think of what is going to happen next and it happens, it's usually a bad thing. And also the heavy feeling in your chest is exactly what I feel.

yeah, it's sometimes hard to diagnose people as some illness symptoms can fall into others but anyway, I try not to let my illness become a label.

I suggest you get out in nature as soon as you can, it's so amazing. Especially in a forest! When I walk through a forest, my whole eye perception changes and everything looks really bright and it feels like a dream, then I get a feeling of euphoria come across me. Overall, it's just awesome! 

Hope you get back to me,
Archie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arco_p123's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Share this post on :
Hi Arco,

I am also bipolar since I was 20 years old, or to be more specific, cyclothymic (more moderate but chronic version of it).

Being bipolar usually signifies only one thing: a deeply emotional way of reacting on everything in life, which means a high level of sensitivity and as a result an ability to intake information, learn and interact with people on the basis of feelings.

You might be unaware but majority of famous people in art throughout history were bipolar, from da Vinci and Michelangelo to Madonna and Bjork. Most celebrities you regularly see in media today have it. And that is totally logical, because in order to produce something substantial to be famous for it one has to regularly invest a great deal of energy into project, which we register as an emotional impact.

People should keep in mind, who never experienced the deepest depression has never discovered a euphoric joy either. So to say that it is abnormal would mean to accuse whole world culture and civilization to be created by madmen. It is not only normal, it signifies an ability to live on the edge, thus to experience everything in life on highest aptitudes.

Of course it is very hard on the mental state and that's where modern psychiatry comes in hand helping to moderate the mood swings with lithium-based medications, but it should help you to realize that most people you see regularly on your monitor or TV screen are also on it.

To be honest with you, I am glad to have such condition, because I would rather feel deep than be content in boring moderations, and when it is too much to handle you just turn the safe mode on with those pills that make it bearable. Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Astarnet's post:
  • anushri, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Dear Arco,

Welcome to MSG. 

I would like to tell you that I am one of those who completely relate to your experiences. Let me tell you something.
(it is just an example to explain what happened and usually happens with me Smile )

Once I decided to show my near and dear ones  how  the Sky look like , what it holds and how beautiful it is.  I invited them all with an open heart and made them stand in the garden and I said "Look at the beautiful sky up there".  They all looked up. I asked them with a lot of hope  "can you all see it?"...And they said yes. Then I asked "Can you see those sparkly stars, the moon , the bright planets.." Suddenly they all started staring at me ...some with pity, some with sympathy and some with anger . I did not understand the reason behind their response. Then one of my dear ones came closer to me and whispered  "Oh dear, what is the matter with you? There are no stars or moon or anything up there. It is just a dish antenna!!" 
Then I realised that what they were seeing was the Sky tv dish antenna on my neighbour's house  roof !! :Smile
My dear ones got worried, the near ones suggested my dear ones to take me to a good psychiatrist and there were some  who were angry and said to me " Hey, what to do you think of yourself..GOD?? No one can create moon or stars except God and you are just a mere human. How could you compare yourself with the Almighty, the creator?"  To this I thought what the god thing has to do with me showing the sky.  Huh I never said I am a god, master or a creator nor my intentions were so. I was just trying to show the Sky. 

I tried to explain them but, all my efforts were in vain. Then I realised that these people have not yet developed their sight to look beyond the dish antenna and do not have an open mind. So it is useless to waste my energy on them because we have control only over our mind and  life, not on  the mind and  life of others. Since then I decided to utilise my precious energy on my development and share my efforts  with only those who can actually value them. In this process, I lost everything that was unreal (be it people, feelings, emotions, thoughts, etc) and gained everything Real and I feel blessed.Angel

I am a childcare worker and every fourth or fifth child that comes to our setting is either an ADHD or is in Autistic band . While working with them I realised that there is nothing strange about them i.e they do not have any disorder,  they just work on different energy band. I started reading about autism, adhd, bipolar, etc which are generally termed as Disorder and I realised that almost everything that has been misunderstood has been put under a DISORDER! Now, who decides that this should be the particular order and those behaving against this have a "disorder"? 

If you observe the world you would come to know that the whole "Order" thing is dependent on "Acceptance". If a large group accepts a lie/belief/thought/etc and starts following it ...it becomes the truth, the order, the rule that the next generation has to follow or obey. You would witness this "Egoistic acceptance" in religions and science both.  People do not accept the differences easily, they  do not want to see beyond, learn about the possibilities beyond. That is why you would always find a chaos and fight over differences...religion, race, caste, gender, color, profession, designation, thoughts, etc. Though we are all One from within, but the eyes always see the surface. 

Religions are based on beliefs and Science is based on experiments that are not constant at all. When a cause is not understood properly, depending on its effect ,it becomes a 'God's miracle','luck' or 'omen'  in Religions and a 'discovery/invention' or a "hypothesis" or "myth"  in Science.   You cannot rely on something which keeps on changing. The worst part of Science is that it entirely depends on the gadgets, machines or devices (created by not completely perfect humans)  for its experiments and studies and thus never reaches to a definite conclusion because these gadgets have their own shortcomings. Yet, how easily they make claims about something that seems not aligned with their "order".  The studies and experiments are the ongoing processes and there is lot more to learn and discover. With new discoveries, Lot of existing scientific theories,studies  or rules/principles  have been and are being challenged every day.

When the so called "experts"  cannot see energy , do not understand how it functions, then how can they decide whether something/someone is in order or not??
The energy always strives to maintain the equilibrium. So it works on positive and negative equally to maintain the balance. If there is a surge, there will be a decline and it's natural. Every being is composed of different amount of Five elements and that is why they behave differently. That does not mean that they have any 'DIS' order. Some are meant to function on low frequency band and some on high frequency bands, but all have the ability to change their frequency band through practice and dedication. But, yes, due to some reasons, some do get some imperfection in their genetic/DNA code, nervous system that actually affect their mental and physical growth and their connectivity with their surrounding. But, afterall, no one is perfect. And to tell you the fact,in today's world, everyone is suffering  from one or the other DISorder.  Even the spiritualists are in DIS order with the rest of the world Tongue

So in conclusion I would like to repeat Moonbearspeaks' (one of our lovely moderators) words.."Try to keep your light a little brighter " and " do not hide it under a bushel" Smile

You have amazing abilities, try to enhance them further and try not to waste your thoughts or energy on those who do not value your efforts. Sometimes ignorance and silence  is the best policy because every action has a reaction , so act towards peace and love. Keep digging.. the deeper you go, the higher you reach!

Take care.
Pranaam _/\_
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • big mak rael, popsthebuilder, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I know exactly how you feel on all levels, I'm doing my best to articulate to other what is going on but I truly believe those who can "see" are a part of God's Army. My only bit of caution is be careful of fiery spirits, they can be very deceiving. Make sure to stick to the meds unless your able to find a natural solution but either way consult a doc.

I personally was in an explosion about 8 years ago which gave me a concussion or head trauma however someone wants to classify it. One thing they are finding in people with head trauma is a biomarker called Tau. TAU was also the original cross as well as a language and a religio. I don't find those to be coincidences, so I know without a doubt I had a spiritual awakening.

I now understand music, language if spoken slow enough I'm starting to understand.

Talking about thinking things and then them happening it's called the law of attraction. A good movie to watch about it is called "The Secret" you can probably find it on YouTube or at least Netflix.

I feel strongly connected to the ArchAngel Michael as well as Adam the firstborn. I know it's kinda weird and out there but after all I've experienced that is actually some of the easiest to digest. I'm glad to see more people coming out and talking about what they are going through and you're right, it's not an illness, it's a gift! Hope to hear back from you and continue this conversation.

God bless you

Big Mak
The real breaker of chains

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes big mak rael's post:
  • Uzumaki
Share this post on :
(01-14-2018, 02:58 PM)Arco_p123 Wrote: Hi! I'm so glad I found MSG, it's a great feeling knowing that there are other people that are going through the same as me! It's the same as me, usually when I think of what is going to happen next and it happens, it's usually a bad thing. And also the heavy feeling in your chest is exactly what I feel.

yeah, it's sometimes hard to diagnose people as some illness symptoms can fall into others but anyway, I try not to let my illness become a label.

I suggest you get out in nature as soon as you can, it's so amazing. Especially in a forest! When I walk through a forest, my whole eye perception changes and everything looks really bright and it feels like a dream, then I get a feeling of euphoria come across me. Overall, it's just awesome! 

Hope you get back to me,
Archie.

Hey Archie! Sorry I'm a bit late in responding but yes, the moment I read your post I felt excited because I had found someone that experienced a lot of the same things that I have. So I definitely know what you mean about how awesome it feels to find other people that are going through the same things as you. I've always wondered why when I get a feeling or thought about something that's about to happen, why it always ends up being bad, but have yet to find an answer.

I learned early in life just how difficult it can be to diagnose people with "mental illnesses," but much like you I feel that it's really helped open my mind/eyes. I truly believe that I wouldn't be where I am now without it and without going through all the things I have, as far as the multiple diagnosis and stuff. So I don't really look at it as a label either. I'm just me. I have great days and I have bad ones, but the farther I venture on this journey, the better equipped I seem to become when dealing with those ups and downs.

I am definitely going to take your advice once this snow and ice melts, and get out into nature. I really feel that it's the one major thing that I have been missing. If I get to experience anything half as amazing as what you have, I will consider myself blessed.

Hope to chat soon,
Mali
Although just a babe on this journey; I will always strive for knowledge, strive for learning, strive for understanding. Most of all, I will always strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. 

Love & Light,

Ahadi Soul
(A soul with much promise)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :