RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello friends
Hi All,
My name is Chris Tompkins and I'm excited to have found this group. I'm all about spirituality and metaphysics. 
Have a beautiful day,
Chris 
[Image: Prayer_Article_EJ.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like aroadtriptolove's post:
  • Aceofcups, Alex Snow, dryrot, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Welcome to Group  - Chris Thompson Smile .. I hope you find what your looking for.

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 2 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Alex Snow, dryrot
Share this post on :
Greetings to you Chris and welcome 

We can only be glad to have you onboard.

I'm particularily interested to know your area of interest about spirituality because it is indeed a broad concept.

When you say that you are all into spirituality and metaphysic, what specific domain are you reffering to? Don't be shy to tell a little more about your interest/experience or expertise with regard to spirituality or metaphysic. It might be helpful to someone somewhere; you'd never know.

Have a beautiful day too friend.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Alex Snow, dryrot
Share this post on :
Welcome Chris.
You have come to the right place.
Looking forward to your input.

SKYTIGER
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(10-31-2017, 09:42 PM)aroadtriptolove Wrote: Hi All,
My name is Chris Tompkins and I'm excited to have found this group. I'm all about spirituality and metaphysics. 
Have a beautiful day,
Chris 
[Image: Prayer_Article_EJ.jpg]

Hi Chris,
Do you do energy healing? I would be keen to find members that do this sort of thing?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey Chris! I'm so glad that you found this group. It's pretty cool.

What is it about spirituality that fascinates you the most?
*~Alex Snow-> We are all gifted monsters, ready to be reborn~* 
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello there! My name is Samantha and I am from Ky. I am posting on here because, for the life of me,  I could not figure out how to start a new post. Lol. So I apologize Smile

My entire life I have felt out of place. Felt different, acted different. Even as a child, religion didn't make sense to me. I was raised as a catholic, but being in foster care, when I moved it seemed as though my beliefs did too.

I knew before the age of 7 that everyone's idea of God wasn't real. Something told me then, like something tells me now that things are so much bigger than we think. When I try to talk to people about these things, I get laughs and dumbdounded looks. lol. 

I try to meditate but my brain never shuts up. I've been trying for over a year.
[-] The following 3 users Like sunnisammi's post:
  • krya, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Welcome Sunnisammi Smile

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I got kicked out of Sunday School, because I told the teacher I wanted nothing to do with a god that threw little children in a pit of fire for miss behaving. Told her my God loved all unconditionally and I was sticking to that God, whom I now call Creator.  My Mother lived tru it, though I embarrassed her.

This is the best online Spiritual group Imho.
Lots of loving people here.

Skytiger
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • dryrot
Share this post on :
Welcome Sunnisammi

Just was wanting to say hello and welcome and introduce myself. Calling myself Mihael/Michael. The tides have turned for our collective development for all surface population entities. Timing is everything. Much has shifted towards the positive forces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :