RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello from the Newbie
Hello all spiritual seekers, this is my first post on this website.  After my sister passed in April of 2014, I wanted to understand why we come to this planet, and my journey has been amazing and continues to grow every day.   I believe in asking for assistance from my guides and that has given me the path to finding a wonderful job, even though I went through a very difficult path to finally get here.  Believe in your guides, they are there for you.  Our purpose of incarnating is to have a spiritual experience in human form, a playground of sorts for growth.  I know this to be true because it is what has finally resonated with me.  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like GailM1962's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
Hello GailM,

Welcome.

So glad that you have found your way in life. And to this site.

Any time you feel inclined, we would be happy to share some of your experiences along the way.

There are several thousand posts here from people who, like you enjoy your spiritual experience as well as others who are still searching.

Welcome.  Smile
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(12-03-2017, 09:49 AM)GailM1962 Wrote: Hello all spiritual seekers, this is my first post on this website.  After my sister passed in April of 2014, I wanted to understand why we come to this planet, and my journey has been amazing and continues to grow every day.   I believe in asking for assistance from my guides and that has given me the path to finding a wonderful job, even though I went through a very difficult path to finally get here.  Believe in your guides, they are there for you.  Our purpose of incarnating is to have a spiritual experience in human form, a playground of sorts for growth.  I know this to be true because it is what has finally resonated with me.  Heart

Hi,

The life of this world is the test for the hereafter. 

(God) who created death and life to test you ( as to) which of you is best in deed and he is the exalted in might the forgiving [Quran 67:2]

This life has a purpose and that purpose is despite of having free will to do whatever we want we submit our will to the will of our creator and spend our life in submission to his will.

This life is not eternal or everlasting but the one which will come after this i.e. after our death that is eternal life. An the one who succeds in that life and enters paradise is true winner...Our next life depends on the deeds we do in this life.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Zulfikar shaikh
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(12-03-2017, 01:37 PM)Zulfikarshk Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 09:49 AM)GailM1962 Wrote: Hello all spiritual seekers, this is my first post on this website.  After my sister passed in April of 2014, I wanted to understand why we come to this planet, and my journey has been amazing and continues to grow every day.   I believe in asking for assistance from my guides and that has given me the path to finding a wonderful job, even though I went through a very difficult path to finally get here.  Believe in your guides, they are there for you.  Our purpose of incarnating is to have a spiritual experience in human form, a playground of sorts for growth.  I know this to be true because it is what has finally resonated with me.  Heart

Hi,

The life of this world is the test for the hereafter. 

(God) who created death and life to test you ( as to) which of you is best in deed and he is the exalted in might the forgiving [Quran 67:2]

This life has a purpose and that purpose is despite of having free will to do whatever we want we submit our will to the will of our creator and spend our life in submission to his will.

This life is not eternal or everlasting but the one which will come after this i.e. after our death that is eternal life. An the one who succeds in that life and enters paradise is true winner...Our next life depends on the deeds we do in this life.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Zulfikar shaikh

I prefer not quoting from a book that someone else wrote.  God did not create life and death to test us.  We choose as a spiritual being to come here for the experience of being human to grow spiritually and with that the vessel we occupy when we incarnate was divinely designed with an ego.  Part of this design was to have free will to experience contrast in this life.  We are source energy and that is where we go when we return home after this experience where every soul is equal and loved.  The experiences on earth raise the vibration of the universe and that is why source or God if you want to call it that, is so powerful.  We are eternal spiritual beings who all return to source which is a place of love.  Religion on the other hand is about control and is demonstrated in your comments by thinking we have to "be" a certain way in order to be redeemed when we die.  There is no such thing, and understanding that life here is about contrast and the experience of that contrast and that is it.  It doesn't matter how many times you pray or go to church, in the end we all return to the very same place which is love which includes those you would consider are evil.  Their souls were very brave to choose a life of such pain to raise the vibration of the universe to understand that only love and kindness matter.  That it why, what humans consider evil, exists.  Those acts teach us about love and with that understanding we raise the vibration of everyone.  Without contrast on this earth, that would never happen and that is why it must happen.  Our existence as souls after this life or any life we experience in the universe is about love and there never is a learning of what love really is without the opposite contrast which is hate.  To understand up, you must know down.  To know high you must also know low.  It is universal law the guides us, not a book like the Bible or Quran that some wrote from their point of view.  Source energy is not in a book, it is within each of us and that is what I follow.
[-] The following 3 users Like GailM1962's post:
  • anushri, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Welcome GailM.
Glad you found us.

IMO Earth is one of many schools we come to, one of the hardest I think.
We experience every thing here, from the richest to the poorest and everything in between. Also all colors, religions, and countries.
I am a firm believer in reincarnation, as you probably guesses.

After each lifetime, we return to our true home of spirit, stay awhile and return again.

We are all loved EQUALLY by the Creator of All.

IMO 
Skytiger
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • GailM1962
Share this post on :
Gail M welcome to site,,, my hope is that you find what your looking for.

peace
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Hi I'm a Newbie on here but not to being spiritual. I too lost a sibling. It is painful to lose anyone from this planet. I came across a great read about dying and what happens that gave me great comfort. It was called "Dieing to be me" and she wrote an "What if this is Heaven" . That open things up more and made me think in ways I did think was possible.

Tiskiee
[Image: 18051509.jpg]
[-]
  •
Share this post on :