RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello.. i am new to site
Tonight is my first time I've been on this site so just checking out different things available here to learn from and to share.   I am a long time student of the Esoteric and happy to see the site exists. I am a student of many esoteric subjects such as meditation, energy healing, astrology and numerology, tarot symbolism and kabbalah tree of life, alchemy, jungian pychology and living a spirtitual life etc etc. etc.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 6 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Admin, Gerhard Botha, krya, ladycupid23, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Welcome Aceofcups.
[-] The following 2 users Like Visitor's post:
  • Admin, Uzumaki
welcome ace of cups. I hope we can learn from your knowledge. I see you are a student of many spiritual things. Please post on the threads

Jesse
[-] The following 3 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • Admin, krya, ladycupid23
Welcome to our group Aceofcups Smile
[-]
  •
(08-19-2017, 08:46 AM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: welcome  ace of cups. I hope we can learn from your knowledge. I  see you are a student of many  spiritual things.  Please post on the threads

Jesse

Thank you Uzumaki_Jesse...[Image: smile.gif]
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-]
  •
(08-19-2017, 07:14 AM)Visitor Wrote: Welcome Aceofcups.

Thank you visitor [Image: smile.gif]
[-]
  •
(08-19-2017, 05:27 PM)Skytiger Wrote: Welcome to our group Aceofcups Smile

Thank You Skytiger.. [Image: smile.gif]  My Chinese astrology symbol is Tiger
[-]
  •
Thumbs Up 
Greetings Aceofcups,
Welcome, Dog is man's good friend, now meets, brave, cruel, forceful, stately and terrifying Tiger... BIGsmile Ahhh! Maybe we can get along as the Dog also understands the human's spirit and obeys its master. A student of the Esoteric and your other interests and knowledge are certainly welcome.

Looking forward to our interactions.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
(08-21-2017, 05:15 PM)Derek Wrote: Greetings Aceofcups,
Welcome, Dog is man's good friend, now meets, brave, cruel, forceful, stately and terrifying Tiger... BIGsmile Ahhh! Maybe we can get along as the Dog also understands the human's spirit and obeys its master. A student of the Esoteric and your other interests and knowledge are certainly welcome.

Looking forward to our interactions.

Hi Derek.. thanks for response. Smile   life can be ruff ruff Big Grin

I see your into hypnotherapy...have you ever read the works of Dr. Michael Newton on deep trance hypnosis on life between life studies?  "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls"
[-]
  •
Greetings Aceofcups,
I see you have been snooping around MSG... and yes, hypnotherapy is one of my favorite subjects. Dr. Michael Newton hasn't been brought to my attention until now; I'll be on his tail shortly (pardons the doggy reference.)

Journey of/Destiny of Souls hasn't been part of my reading... I've had more of a hands on approach in dealing with the departed. Spirit releasements (helping them cross-over) and channeling various forms of consciousness has given  me a different perspective into the occult.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •