RegisterLogin with Google+

Hey
Hey all 

I came across this site whilst searching spiritual groups online so, for now, I will enjoy exploring this site cheers. I currently live in Australia, am 22yrs old and studying nursing, I am very social and outgoing am looking forward to meeting the members of this site Smile
If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams who am I to disturb you I will wait I will surround you like a fragrance And if that fragrance catches you and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep it is ok
[-] The following 1 user Likes OceanDepths's post:
  • Pamela
Share this post on :
Hello OceanDepths,

I am glad you have found your way here. This is a great site with great spiritual knowledge.

I am also 22 myself and going down the spiritual path.

Welcome to the group,

Jesse
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki's post:
  • OceanDepths
Share this post on :
Nice to meet you OceanDepths, Hope the site helps you as much as it did me (I'm fairly new).
~The mind is a means of exploration~
[-] The following 1 user Likes geo97's post:
  • OceanDepths
Share this post on :
Thankyou for your kind warm welcome messages, I admit I love a good chat, and love chat rooms so that is where you will find me most days when I come online, though living an adult life now means Im pretty busy too so not sure how regular Ill be on chat.
If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams who am I to disturb you I will wait I will surround you like a fragrance And if that fragrance catches you and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep it is ok
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-27-2017, 03:39 AM)OceanDepths Wrote: Thankyou for your kind warm welcome messages, I admit I love a good chat, and love chat rooms so that is where you will find me most days when I come online, though living an adult life now means Im pretty busy too so not sure how regular Ill be on chat.

Hi OceanDepths and welcome from a fellow newbie Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Ocean Depths.
Wink
[-]
  •
Share this post on :