RegisterLogin with Google+

How do you make meditation an habit?
(02-08-2018, 01:01 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello Margoxxo.

Please do not take offence if I am misinterpreting your avatar. It appears to illustrate a young, bespectacled female person smoking.
Rather than putting specific questions, may I ask you to comment on this, particularly as you have posted  very clearly on your own meditation experience?

L & L

BTW in terms of my avatar .. I'm glad you pointed this out Cool  I like to think of it as inhaling the secrets of the Universe, that's how I interpreted it & was drawn to it (I think more subconsciously than I realized!). - I just read the post for new members about choosing an avatar, so I felt the need to respond to your observation. Thank you  Smile

This site gets more and more fascinating .. I'm definitely intrigued, and so glad to be here. I don't know what it is about this place or the people here, but it feels right. Thank you all for welcoming me here; I get the sense that there's much I can learn here, and I'm really looking forward to experiencing that!
NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST ;*
[-] The following 3 users Like margoxxo's post:
  • Aceofcups, Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
(02-09-2018, 11:44 PM)Admin Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 09:36 AM)margoxxo Wrote: Hello! I think I can help with this; I struggled in this area too. And while I don't have any definitive answer for you, I can share my experience and hopefully it'll help to answer your question :-)

The best advice I can give you, is that it'll begin to come much more naturally - whenever you do notice this start to happen, listen to your body and it'll take off from there! :-) It'll become more personal, and as with all parts of your ...

Yes it was indeed helpful. Thank you.
Looks like it's more about starting. And do this more frequently. Then the habit kicks in.

Perfectly said! Smile
I'm glad I could help!
NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST ;*
[-]
  •
Share this post on :