RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

How does one know if they are a natural born witch?
Hello all! As stated above, I'd like to know the signs that someone is a natural witch. I've always been curious Smile

Thank you!!
[-]
  •
I would say if the person have a long crochet nose, bad skin, have a black cat as a pet, fly on a broom, is all good signs, that person is a natural born witch
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 4 users Like Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Skytiger, herbertrafael, MOONBEARSPEAKS, anushri
Hello Hina.

Yes, I see Gerhard has joked about this but having 'met' you before I know you are asking a serious question. 

Before offering an answer, can you please explain something about what has caused you to ask this question; perhaps you could give your definition, your understanding of who or what is a witch. You say you are curious but I think there is more to it than that. 

If there is some aspect of this that you would prefer not to discuss on the forum, remember you can send a Private Message. If you send me a PM it will be seen only by me and the administrators (who have to be aware of such message traffic.)

Over to you, Hina.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
(02-09-2017, 11:10 AM)Hina Munir Wrote: Hello all! As stated above, I'd like to know the signs that someone is a natural witch. I've always been curious Smile

Thank you!!

Hello Hina,
I've just picked up this post, I'm not on the site too often. 
Your question depends on your definition of 'Witch'. Traditionally Witches were wise women who knew about herbs and nature. Some of them made connections in the otherworlds and some learned to control their 'Chi' or life energy, merge with other energies and so cast spells by way of Magick. Magick is the art of changing consciousness in accordance with will.
I am an esoteric guide, I don't like the word teacher as we are all students. I have been described by a Druid as a 'walker between the worlds', by a Hindu as a 'Mystic' and by others as a male witch!
I knew I was different at an early age, I saw the Faeries and talked with them. I felt the presence of Spirits, and I 'knew things'.
As I grew older I found that bad things happened to people who crossed me, or whom I disliked. I found that by exercising my will and amplifying my intent I could influence people and events, but I stress do no harm as there can be a heavy price to pay, not just in this live but in the future lives too.
So your question. 
You may find you're either very popular, or not really liked.
You feel different.
You know things but you don't know how.
Things happen around you.
You feel attached to nature and the natural world.
You enjoy solitude.
Animals are happy to be with you and gravitate to you. Especially birds.
You feel you've lived before.
You are sensitive to energy, especially earth energies.
You have premonitions and lucid dreams.
You feel you don't belong.
People will either shun you or come to you for advice.
Just because you have one or two of these traits doesn't automatically mean you're a natural witch, but if you can identify with more than 60% you may just be one of us.
But the big question is..................Do you want to be?
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Question 
So you see Hina, as I said before, this is a serious subject. Being a witch, practising as a witch carries an inherent responsibility. It is not just something to be treated casually or whimsically. 
I have known Johngefnir for a few years and can assure you of his integrity as both practitioner and teacher.
I agree with John,  the big question is..................Do you want to be?  Huh 
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Did you ever think witches are normal, and those who demean and/are scared of them are still searching for truth and understanding?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • johngefnir
You could be right Skytiger. We all have some witch in us. Who amongst us has not tried to make the rain clouds disappear, made the slow car in front turn off or stop by thinking, or wishing it, made someone turn round by staring at the back of their head?
The following is something I posted on another site a few years ago.
To be a witch is to love and be loved.
To be a witch is to know everything, and nothing at all.
To be a witch is to move amongst the stars while staying on earth.
To be a witch is to change the world around you, and yourself.
To be a witch is to share and give, while receiving all the while.
To be a witch is to dance and sing, and hold hands with the universe.
To be a witch is to honour the gods, and yourself.
To be a witch is to be magick, not just perform it.
To be a witch is to be honourable, or nothing at all.
To be a witch is to accept others who are not.
To be a witch is to know what you feel is right and good.
To be a witch is to harm none.
To be a witch is to know the ways of old.
To be a witch is to see beyond the barriers.
To be a witch is to follow the moon.
To be a witch is to be one with the gods.
To be a witch is to study and to learn.
To be a witch is to be the teacher and the student.
To be a witch is to acknowledge the truth.
To be a witch is to live with the earth, not just on it.
To be a witch is to be truly free!
[Image: heks27.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like johngefnir's post:
  • Ahadi Soul, Skytiger
No one is a natural born witch, you can be born a sensitive, clarevoyent, etc. But, being a witch is an interest, it takes work.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •
(08-27-2018, 05:58 AM)ninlil Wrote: No one is a natural born witch, you can be born a sensitive, clarevoyent, etc. But, being a witch is an interest, it takes work.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app

Yes to become a practicing witch it takes devotion, practice and sacrifice, by that I  mean sacrificing your time, your energy and parts of your life to enable you to work properly.
If you have ever looked at the sky and wished the clouds would clear. If you have ever tried to change something by your thoughts. If you have ever 'willed' something to happen. If you have ever looked at the Full Moon and asked for something, then your tendency is towards being a Witch.
Remember Witches are not the evil, hook chinned, warty nosed hags of the Fairy Tales. True Witches are wise, and help people. They use natural remedies and their 'Spells' use the law of attraction. True Witches do not meet in covens, but rather are solitary and keep themselves to themselves. You must seek out a Witch, they will not seek you.
Witchcraft is not a religion, it is a way of life, there is no hierarchy, there are no high priests, priestesses or priests, just Witches.
We are generally happy, good natured people who mean no harm to anyone. In fact it is in our code not to harm anything. But remember the rule of three.
Blessings to you all.
[-]
  •