RegisterLogin with Google+ Login with Facebook

How long is it taken for you to lucid dream?
If you've learned how to lucid dream.
How long has it taken for you to be able to lucid dream?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Fortunately for me I didn't train to get lucid dreams. It happened few times so I wouldn't be able to measure how long before it happened. I sure must have behaved in a certain way mentally to come to that point, but God knows what I did Smile.
[-]
  •
Sure Noman,
There's no smoke without fire. You sure must have done something to have come to do that, even when you don't know what exactly.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lucid dream technique : The reality check improved
Started by: krya
Replies: 2
Views: 2,742
Last post by: krya
01-14-2013, 12:10 PM