RegisterLogin with Google+

How to feed the soul?
If one cannot feed your soul or mind then we would all be mindless drones with nothing to aspire to. Feed your soul with love and the light inside you will start shining and it will radiate out and inspire others to also start loving. Most important person to start loving is yourself.....then the love will flow to others.
This world has far too little love in it, hence the situations we are in.

Meditation, quiet time and spending time in nature is my way of feeding my soul....
[-] The following 4 users Like Amber's post:
  • Admin, krya, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Talking and praying to god through meditation keeps my soul fed all the time. The satisfied soul is the one which has found its propose for living on this world.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Love the Love that loves you. 

The Love is that of God/Truth. However, you need to be true and unconditional in your loving the Love 

Also, whenever you are true, or acknowledge the Truth, your soul is feed with Truth. Truth's expression is unconditional Love
[-] The following 1 user Likes Visitor's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
I ever saw someone write this: when i was evil i feel charm with evil friend, when i was mature i confort with mature friend. looks like my soul get food from that. For me learn to be honnest with my weakness and learn from it, good for improve my capability to consume good food for my soul. "But i think i'm not too strong enough to be honnest with all my weakness and overcome it"

Sent from my SM-N900 using Myspiritualgroup.com mobile app
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
You are here a long time, herbertrafael.
Just got to keep working at it.
That's why you are here

Love and Light
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
personalli I feed it with things like harmonics and vibratory tuning, along with eating/reading as much information as neccessary!

mabe I do often switch my understannding on our soul body with the gnosis on our spiritual aspect of our body and i work on that,

any one here on the forum making manna? ormes ormus e t c ?? and does it feed our soul or spirit?

in love!

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Interesting thread.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-27-2014, 09:07 PM)krya Wrote: Not so easy for me to simplify this subject.
That's where I need your help Smile
The sustanance of the soul is of the Spirit of life.

Abiding by said Spirit (one's selfless conscience at bare minimum) will feed the soul making it grow stronger and straighter.

Some peoples conscience is wholly seared or cut off from their mental processes. Such people would need to first cut away the bindings of self prior to ever being able to feed the soul. Lastly; the material or physical food or things that go into us do not affect the state of our soul to me; it is our thought and deed that affect us spiritually.

(peace friend)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :